welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

Gonna sound dumb but....

What's VDP
never dumb mate, only that you havent been exposed to the data. Give yourself a pat on the back for making it here. This aint a race, nor is it a case of, I have this much skill more than you. ... but it helps us all as growers to understand how the environment impacts our plants. If you have any questions, do ask mate, the only way we learn is by being taught or at least shown to the sites of interest by a friend. :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

You might also be interested to know that plants have a physical limit to carry light. Under normal atmospheric CO2 levels, our plants can really only process the sum total of light falling from a decent 400W HID lamp. in order to use 92,000 lumens as in the case of say a good 600w HID lamp, one must understand how to tinker with the environment, in order to realize the extra dollars we are spending. Yes people get more bud, this is more even light, nothing more. To get the real 200w extra, we should ideally play with VPD and CO2 :-)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
never dumb mate, only that you havent been exposed to the data. Give yourself a pat on the back for making it here. This aint a race, nor is it a case of, I have this much skill more than you. ... but it helps us all as growers to understand how the environment impacts our plants. If you have any questions, do ask mate, the only way we learn is by being taught or at least shown to the sites of interest by a friend. :)
LOL hey @JSmokes420 the only dumb question is the one we dont ask!!!!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I tell ya,a high vpd is no joke.I cycled my room for a week with these de lights for a week.it dried any and all moisture in the walls and floor.

Once I put plants in,the ac and dry air stripped any moisture the leaves had and threw it out the ac unit.I had to throw a humidifier in and dump water on the floor for a week to get the humidity back up and get the plants transpiring correctly.

It was like trying to throw a wet sock in the clothes dryer and get it warm without drying it out....diffixult

Ecompost

Ecompost

I tell ya,a high vpd is no joke.I cycled my room for a week with these de lights for a week.it dried any and all moisture in the walls and floor.

Once I put plants in,the ac and dry air stripped any moisture the leaves had and threw it out the ac unit.I had to throw a humidifier in and dump water on the floor for a week to get the humidity back up and get the plants transpiring correctly.

It was like trying to throw a wet sock in the clothes dryer and get it warm without drying it out....diffixult
at least you are reacting bro.. so your plants have hope :-)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Joey bubbafooko grown by my friend scuba steve
Rps20161111 202807 203
forum cut gsc x bubbaO

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
The next chapter....
Rps20161111 202938 672
og raskal fire alien strawberry male
Rps20161111 203040 315
this is something important to me.it may not be to alot of people breeding or chucking.I want the most positive energy possible for anything I am working with,so my protocol is always ask the creator.it takes 5 minutes,and eliminates any chance of drama,I'll feelings,or negative energy

Latest posts

Top Bottom