welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
isnt it in some small way, admitting there is ownership in nature? Sure we can argue he puts x pollen on Y plant, but its gods work bro, so long as you ask him, I see no reason to pander to egos here on earth. But the sentiment and energy of going in peace that you carry is entirely creditable so dont get me wrong bro, I wish more people were nice like that, and the reply is equal to your request of openness
Rps20161112 125130 446
ia that your final answer holmes?haha

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I just feel like I needed to get with him and make sure I wasn't chopping him off at the knees.

He could still be playing with it,and we could potentially work the same cross,which could create a problem if money ever enters the fold.

I've seen alot of shit happen these last few years,and ounce of prevention is worth its weight in gold imo

mancdank

mancdank

I just feel like I needed to get with him and make sure I wasn't chopping him off at the knees.

He could still be playing with it,and we could potentially work the same cross,which could create a problem if money ever enters the fold.

I've seen alot of shit happen these last few years,and ounce of prevention is worth its weight in gold imo
If I was guna put beans onto the market I would have done the exact same thing and respected what they said as it stands for me atm I've made a few crosses but only because a) I can't get these again and b) because I can't bring my self to murder perfectly good plants that I've cared for and I can't find people that I would know would put them yo good use :)

Ecompost

Ecompost

If I was guna put beans onto the market I would have done the exact same thing and respected what they said as it stands for me atm I've made a few crosses but only because a) I can't get these again and b) because I can't bring my self to murder perfectly good plants that I've cared for and I can't find people that I would know would put them yo good use :)
he loves all gods children :-) I aint saying its wrong, I just think no one went to Mazar and said hey rag heads, thanks for the genes

Ecompost

Ecompost

I think you are very polite brother, I wouldnt mind you ripping any eco beanz plants, so feel free if you get any of our magic :-)
Testing testing ....day 27 and getting her frost on

20161112 220925
LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

Hello and good day fellow growers and smokers, just wondering if anyone could help me out with a question thats been bugging me. Im gonna be growing in a phototron i dont have the funds for a tent or any other gear since i dropped it for my own living space. Anyways the traditional 18/6 veg schedule kinda blows because it gets hot even though ive had succesful grows i want to shorten the veg cycle, i got inspired by the glr i read about here but it would be hassle to open up the grow so the fan could hit them when the lights come on for that hour. Point is has anyone grown here with shorter time when the lights come on? And if so how short? Thanks everyone, have a good day.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I did some personal experiments of dropping veg time 1 hour at a time.

I noticed my plants flower once the 14hrs of light threshold is hit.

So I now veg 15/9 for everything.
Seems to be the limit. And based on genetics that may be +/- 1hr

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

I did some personal experiments of dropping veg time 1 hour at a time.

I noticed my plants flower once the 14hrs of light threshold is hit.

So I now veg 15/9 for everything.
Seems to be the limit. And based on genetics that may be +/- 1hr

Hell yeah thanks for the response brotha, did you use the 12 12 light schedule when you flipped em?

Latest posts

Top Bottom