welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I've found some 1 with a awesome cut of the mcc I just hope it's not got the epic veg time needed. What are u working on now that's got your interest the most mate ?
If it does,run 2 per pot so u don't have to slow veg and train.
I'm just making some shit.lol.it's all subject to daily change.
probably pop some white x ultrabrite,and wifi 08 x ultrabrite next,maybe get into the 81808 f2 and lem"s chem dd f2s.
all subject to change tho.lol

S

slap14

I have my three Wifi08's at about 4 weeks. They are all fucking monsters at about 5.5' tall in 5 gallon containers. Two have large 7 blade fan leaves and one has large 9 blade fan leaves. I just hope I have enough fuel in those 5 gallon containers to get to the end. Very impressed by the vigor and the structure. I'll throw up some pics as they get closer to the end.

Thanks again @thunderfudge and @ShroomKing

Slap

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Ca
I have my three Wifi08's at about 4 weeks. They are all fucking monsters at about 5.5' tall in 5 gallon containers. Two have large 7 blade fan leaves and one has large 9 blade fan leaves. I just hope I have enough fuel in those 5 gallon containers to get to the end. Very impressed by the vigor and the structure. I'll throw up some pics as they get closer to the end.

Thanks again @thunderfudge and @ShroomKing

Slap
Hey Slap!

Top dressing with fresh soil might help if there's room.

Cant wait to see what the wifi08s look like. I have phenos #2 and #3. The #2 grows like a beast.

Peace

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder

Thanks again @thunderfudge and @ShroomKing Slap14

hahalf way there bro.I just pulled this one last night.
Rps20170114 120854 630

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Focus padawan. Lol. Is the count up to 44 males?
bottom line,low N high PK made ALOT of males bro.out of over 50 seeds,very few females.
female counts
uc 08 f2 8/26
fire og x ucsfv 3/9
alien cookie x fpog 2/9
burmaberry 4/6
alien bubba 2/4
wifi 08 1/1
white lem chem 1/1
all on all,besides an empty bloom room,I'm happy.the ult chem 08 f2 males and the alien bubba males are worth it

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
bottom line,low N high PK made ALOT of males bro.out of over 50 seeds,very few females.
female counts
uc 08 f2 8/26
fire og x ucsfv 3/9
alien cookie x fpog 2/9
burmaberry 4/6
alien bubba 2/4
wifi 08 1/1
white lem chem 1/1
all on all,besides an empty bloom room,I'm happy.the ult chem 08 f2 males and the alien bubba males are worth it
Wow. That's interesting.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Here is an update on your babies!
Here is #3 in the micro tent @ 13th day of flower (pics taken yesterday)

Downloadfile

Angled shot 1
Downloadfile 1

Angled shot 2
Downloadfile 2

Side shot 1
Downloadfile 3

Side shot 2
Downloadfile 4

Micro tent shot
Downloadfile 5

She started stacking her flowers the last 1-2 days. Pistils popping up everywhere.

Canopy is way more dense than I'd like it. Soo dense I couldn't get into it to lollipop under the canopy. It's ridiculous lol. I guess it's a good problem to have. I can't even see through it to count tops .

She is a beautiful healthy gal!

Last edited:
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
And here is an update on The Beast (#2) day 6 after flip.
Downloadfile 3

She is crazy with 57 tops 12" tall. Make sure to disregard the 3 single cola plants in the corners. They just hit canopy level yesterday.

The Beast (#2) is gonna kill it in the yield dept. Can't wait to see the flowers so you can help identify her.
I bet she is gonna be a beauty.

And here is the clone of The Beast (#2)
Day 6 after flip.
Downloadfile

Downloadfile 1

Downloadfile 2

She has 40+ tops.

But she has a ridiculously high light density home. Let's see if light output really makes a huge difference.

I know lumens is for humans but par is already good so I use lumens for rough estimate.

I got 400 watt hps chamber 2,910 lumens per cu ft (the beast is here)

2ft 12 bulb HO T5 chamber 5,444-6,000 lumens per cu ft (the beast clone is here)

2ft 8 bulb HO T5 micro tent 2,400-2,666 lumens per cu ft (#3 is here)

I'll drop an update here and there for ya. This round has really put your gals through a lot.

Low humidity enviro since birth (under %10).

High temps between 90-106°

Manifolding, topping, low stress training.

I've been mixing my highest strength feed of any grow so far on any plants. Your gals are just soaking it all up with no problems. No signs of Deficiency or toxicity.

You know I grow organically so I never use ph adjusters or tds meters. I let the micro herd do all the work.

And through all this they just keep on chugging with no visible signs of stress whatsoever. Truly some beast genetics.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
very nice @rmoltis any smells coming off her yet?oily stems or more of a sleeved plastic?

The stem rub on the beast resulted in no smell on my finger. I'm assuming that means sleeved plastic. I also rubbed the leaves with no smell.

When I open the tent after a night it stinks but quickly dissipates after tent is open. Her flowers need another week or so to develop more.

#3 makes my fingers a little oily after a stem rub. She's developing that typical cannabis funk but man its strong for only 2nd week of flower.

I think they need more time for smells to develop. I did notice bugs in the soil of #3 :crying2: don't seem to be effecting anything. Will these little antenna wielding bugs cause me Probs?
20170119 002812

Sad times

Last edited:
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
The stem rub on the beast resulted in no smell on my finger. I'm assuming that means sleeved plastic. I also rubbed the leaves with no smell.

When I open the tent after a night it stinks but quickly dissipates after tent is open. Her flowers need another week or so to develop more.

#3 makes my fingers a little oily after a stem rub. She's developing that typical cannabis funk but man its strong for only 2nd week of flower.

I think they need more time for smells to develop. I did notice bugs in the soil of #3 :crying2: don't seem to be effecting anything. Will these little antenna wielding bugs cause me Probs?
View attachment 660921

Sad times
If they run around quickly flialing those front two legs in the air then they are predatory mites and you should be happy because they eat pests. If they move slowly or barely move at all you can resume the crying and start buying pest control, maybe predatory mites?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace

View attachment 660921

Sad times
Pretty sure that's a hynoapsis miles bug, a beneficial lil bugger.Some soil companies add them to fight fungus gnats.
Try to confirm.

Best of luck. Peace

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
If they run around quickly flialing those front two legs in the air then they are predatory mites and you should be happy because they eat pests. If they move slowly or barely move at all you can resume the crying and start buying pest control, maybe predatory mites?

Pretty sure that's a hynoapsis miles bug, a beneficial lil bugger.Some soil companies add them to fight fungus gnats.
Try to confirm.

Best of luck. Peace

First I'd like to say thanks for the informative responses.

They move quick and those front 2 antenna?, legs? Move a lot.

I have seen them before in the soil in very small numbers in my past grows.
Never thought anything of it since they don't touch the plants it seems.

Without any info or research I'm gonna assume they're predator mites.
Only so I can sleep tonight lol.

I'll find out the truth in the morning.

Thanks again guys!

Latest posts

Top Bottom