welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

First I'd like to say thanks for the informative responses.

They move quick and those front 2 antenna?, legs? Move a lot.

I have seen them before in the soil in very small numbers in my past grows.
Never thought anything of it since they don't touch the plants it seems.

Without any info or research I'm gonna assume they're predator mites.
Only so I can sleep tonight lol.

I'll find out the truth in the morning.

Thanks again guys!
Have you ever tried useing nematodes?i get fungus gnats fairly frequently and Iv had something similar to what youv posted in that pic . nothing killed em off (with out resulting to dodgey pesticides) as good and efficiently as nematodes.they eat everything not just fg.i had those wee spring tails in my soil at times.not after useing nematodes I didn't.all gone.plus theyr cheap.iv never had anything kill crawling soil pests as effectively as nematodes.
I just thought I'd put that out there incase it could help.

sixstring

sixstring

bottom line,low N high PK made ALOT of males bro.out of over 50 seeds,very few females.
female counts
uc 08 f2 8/26
fire og x ucsfv 3/9
alien cookie x fpog 2/9
burmaberry 4/6
alien bubba 2/4
wifi 08 1/1
white lem chem 1/1
all on all,besides an empty bloom room,I'm happy.the ult chem 08 f2 males and the alien bubba males are worth it
i wonder if ya reverse those numbers if you would get a higher ratio of females ?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Have you ever tried useing nematodes?i get fungus gnats fairly frequently and Iv had something similar to what youv posted in that pic . nothing killed em off (with out resulting to dodgey pesticides) as good and efficiently as nematodes.they eat everything not just fg.i had those wee spring tails in my soil at times.not after useing nematodes I didn't.all gone.plus theyr cheap.iv never had anything kill crawling soil pests as effectively as nematodes.
I just thought I'd put that out there incase it could help.

Same here, I use spinosad and azamax, not because they work, because I have it already but when I run out it will be only nematodes for Fg control for me. I fought them for years and they only got worse and bigger until I bought nematodes. I didnt see one gnat for months and months, then one or two get back in and it starts to get worse again but nematodes completely eradicate them quick.
Nematodes are also good for house pest control (mice moles etc.) If you get rid of the main food source for the pest which would be small insects, they find somewhere else to go. I plan on spraying my crawl space and yard after the spring thaw and a month or so before the first frost to help keep me pest free.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Same here, I use spinosad and azamax, not because they work, because I have it already but when I run out it will be only nematodes for Fg control for me. I fought them for years and they only got worse and bigger until I bought nematodes. I didnt see one gnat for months and months, then one or two get back in and it starts to get worse again but nematodes completely eradicate them quick.
Nematodes are also good for house pest control (mice moles etc.) If you get rid of the main food source for the pest which would be small insects, they find somewhere else to go. I plan on spraying my crawl space and yard after the spring thaw and a month or so before the first frost to help keep me pest free.
Holy fuck !those must be some bad ass nematodes if they get rid of mice and moles.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
i wonder if ya reverse those numbers if you would get a higher ratio of females ?
I'm going to do that this next round bro.happy new year to ya boss!I'm going to keep the Temps the same and top twice like last tound but run a veg formula with nitrogen booster bs bloom formula plus nitrogen booster.
these are the white x (white x ultimate chem 08))
Rps20170120 031337 550

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
sour was mostly on gp and cttx,but he was a great,honest,gentleman that loved the plant and loved to share even more than receive.I traded with him on multiple occasions as so many have.he avoided the drama and was always a positive asset to the worldwide cannabis community.he will be missed.rest in peace you jolly little canuck....

Latest posts

Top Bottom