welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slap14

very nice brotha,any particular smells on her?

Smells are so hard to describe cause nothing else really smells like this. I'll give you my two cents. One smells like sweet but pungent Garlic/Onion Chem and the other is kinda like a sweet model glue smell. One of the things that seems to stand out in organics is the smells, you got to love it.

Once I get em cut i'll throw some to @ShroomKing and @Timmyahcomeon138 and i'll let them tell you what they smell like.

The real work is about to start cuttin and a trimmin, I hate that part of it.

Thanks again @thunderfudge all the hard work is very appreciated.

Slap

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
kind of a cool mutant,alternating nodes since birth.jew gold x.ultimate chem SFV aka GOLDEN RETRIEVER
Rps20170217 022635 395
the webbed leaf too

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hey @thunderfudge .
I got a 2nd beast clone to take root and just waiting on it to snap out of flower.

20170218 180811
20170218 180855
20170218 181022
20170218 181059

This means I get to do a few more runs with her. She may become my dedicated cut. I've just never seen anything grow like her before.

Maybe you could take a cut and develop a beast I'll for me ;)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I meant to say

"Maybe you could take a cut and develop a beast Ibl for me ;)"
Nice bro! you know I have lots of her cousins over here!lol.

after what I've seen in theither crosses associated with that mixed bag,it should be more than worthy.everything was all-star status,and the male has proved himself over and over again.rooting for a strong finish bro!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Nice bro! you know I have lots of her cousins over here!lol.

after what I've seen in theither crosses associated with that mixed bag,it should be more than worthy.everything was all-star status,and the male has proved himself over and over again.rooting for a strong finish bro!

I bet they are all fire.

To me they just seem on a whole nother level.

I bet this will become my new benchmark to which plants are measured.

And I used to think my bagseed turned out pretty good lmao :cry:

silas

silas

master @silas ! good to see you brother!!I hope you and the family are well!it's been a while.working on anything lately?
your mates miss u my man!!

Things are good thanks,
Unfortunately I fell foul of the law last April and lost all my stock so I started again from seed.
My current favorites are Cheese x Yeti OG (my beans) and Sour OG x SPG (monkey 840)
Also found an incredible pheno of Chemdog D x Alien OG but I'm ashamed to say I can't remember who gave me the beans.
I'll take some pics soon.
Hope you and the fam are well and happy.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Things are good thanks,
Unfortunately I fell foul of the law last April and lost all my stock so I started again from seed.
My current favorites are Cheese x Yeti OG (my beans) and Sour OG x SPG (monkey 840)
Also found an incredible pheno of Chemdog D x Alien OG but I'm ashamed to say I can't remember who gave me the beans.
I hope all is better now.
I still have your white f2s and lost skunk.if u need them back or anything please let me know brother would you?

mancdank

mancdank

Things are good thanks,
What cheese have u used in the cross bro ?

silas

silas

Thanks fellas,means a lot to know you remember me and got my back.

Luckily my seed stash was at a different place so I still had all my beans.It was all my cuts that I lost.I had however passed round all I had to enough local growers that not much was lost forever.

@symbiote420 it's bloody good to hear from to mate
Hope things are good for you and all my friends in the Mitten.Hope the Monk is still funkin.I often think of you lot even if I've not been on the boards for a while.

@mancdank
The cut I used is just plain old cheese mate.
It came from cheesefarmer/ofthehill donkeys years ago when he and my brother Grobag were mods at UK420 and swapped cuts at a meet up.
The cross with this Yeti OG F1 male I found a few years back is about the stinkiest thing I'm running ATM.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thanks fellas,means a lot to know you remember me and got my back.

Luckily my seed stash was at a different place so I still had all my beans.It was all my cuts that I lost.I had however passed round all I had to enough local growers that not much was lost forever.

@symbiote420 it's bloody good to hear from to mate
Hope things are good for you and all my friends in the Mitten.Hope the Monk is still funkin.I often think of you lot even if I've not been on the boards for a while.

@mancdank
The cut I used is just plain old cheese mate.
It came from cheesefarmer/ofthehill donkeys years ago when he and my brother Grobag were mods at UK420 and swapped cuts at a meet up.
The cross with this Yeti OG F1 male I found a few years back is about the stinkiest thing I'm running ATM.
funk caught a case.a bunch of us chipped in and had a seed auction on ig for him.it turned out well.
actually monkey from out your way just caught one too.:(
be safe out there broski

Top Bottom