welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slap14

A couple shots of pheno #1 WiFi 08 - 61 Days

Slap

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
So I was on a seed bank looking at exotic gear. And I noticed one thumbnail had traits similar to the beast. It was this pic from the cube.
The Cube Exotic Genetics

I know you said straighter was one of the mother's. So maybe it's sfv chem×straighter f2?

Now granted I'm not master enough to get it to look like that picture. And it's not The cube. The similarities I see are in the leaf tips and edges turning purple.

Here are the comparison shots of the beast with the tips and edges turning purple.
20170221 045602

20170221 045709

20170221 045746

What do you think?
Is this possible or am I just high?

mancdank

mancdank

So I was on a seed bank looking at exotic gear. And I noticed one thumbnail had traits similar to the beast. It was this pic from the cube.
View attachment 671258

I know you said straighter was one of the mother's. So maybe it's sfv chem×straighter f2?

Now granted I'm not master enough to get it to look like that picture. And it's not The cube. The similarities I see are in the leaf tips and edges turning purple.

Here are the comparison shots of the beast with the tips and edges turning purple.
View attachment 671259
View attachment 671260
View attachment 671261

What do you think?
Looking good is what I think how far along is it ?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Just had a look over there that beast is living up to its name what weight u reckon your guna pull from that looks like it's guna be a heavy harvest and the grade looks good too

Last run I had 27 total cola' s. And light penetration was 15". So I did "15×27="405. Now the yield was 4.6oz.
So 4.6÷405= 0.0113580247.

Now this round I have 58 colas "15×58="870.

Now I take 0.0113580247×870=9.88oz.

So based on this simple formula I've revised over a couple grows. My rough estimate of total yield will be 9.88oz.

Let's see how close my estimate comes to the actual yield.

Those tops should add some serious weight :)

20170221 054120

Last edited:
nocollins2k

nocollins2k

The one that goes on the exhaust is a corona discharge or a uv bulb ozone model 8inch by that company(uvonair) . uv bulb have to be replaced every 200 hours (cd are way tougher than he bulbs and they last way longer , ) just read the install and you'll be fine! 15ft infront min straight to cd then 15ft out .

Im cleaning a small area of about and that is rated for 1000 feet. Plus I still have my carbon filter. this was just for added back up.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
View attachment 671258

View attachment 671259
View attachment 671260
View attachment 671261

What do you think?
most definitely a possibility bro.the starfighter x ucsfv I grew I referred to as dawgfighter,was very sativa dom.they smelled floral like the fighter.with the environmental differences it's tough to tell.id say it's in the top 2 for sure.gth is still a possibility as well,

D

Digger

Cool!! Good luck with it
Last run I had 27 total cola' s. And light penetration was 15". So I did "15×27="405. Now the yield was 4.6oz.
So 4.6÷405= 0.0113580247.

Now this round I have 58 colas "15×58="870.

Now I take 0.0113580247×870=9.88oz.

So based on this simple formula I've revised over a couple grows. My rough estimate of total yield will be 9.88oz.

Let's see how close my estimate comes to the actual yield.

Those tops should add some serious weight :)

View attachment 671275

Hi rmoltis! How did you come up with that formula? And is it only applicable in specific circumstances? For example, its only good if you trellis your plants or have an even canopy however you get it done?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Cool!! Good luck with it

Hi rmoltis! How did you come up with that formula? And is it only applicable in specific circumstances? For example, its only good if you trellis your plants or have an even canopy however you get it done?

It's pretty much just specific to my environment and my personal training technique.

I've learned that my 400 watt hps in my 2x2 space can penetrate "15 deep.

So my canopy has been maxed out into 58 main branches.
Here are current pics of the beast.
20170221 052252

20170221 052032

So I have 15" of real estate on each branch where the light can create quality buds that is 5 cu ft of flowers in the high efficiency light zone("24W×"24L×"15T).

Anything below that zone gets shaved.
Downloadfile 5

So each round that goes by I add up the total linear " of real estate. 15"×(# of main branches) then I divide the end yield by the total linear " of real estate.

This gives me a more accurate representation of yield per linear inch over time and grows.

Based on last grow I yielded .31g per linear inch :cry:

If applied to this rounds linear " of real estate "870=9.88 oz.

Now I am learning each grow and getting better. So we can expect these numbers to increase over time.

But yeah this is very relative formula that is in progress based on my situation and yields.

Last edited:
D

Digger

It's pretty much just specific to my environment and my personal training technique.

View attachment 671518
View attachment 671517

So I have 15" of real estate on each branch where the light can create quality buds that is 5 cu ft of flowers in the high efficiency light zone("24W×"24L×"15T).

View attachment 671515

So each round that goes by I add up the total linear " of real estate. 15"×(# of main branches) then I divide the end yield by the total linear " of real estate.

This gives me a more accurate representation of yield per linear inch over time and grows.

Now I am learning each grow and getting better. So we can expect these numbers to increase over time.

But yeah this is very relative formula that is in progress based on my situation and yields.

Thanks for explaining! That's some 'couture' ass math right there, some Grow Boss shit! LOL

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

View attachment 671518
View attachment 671517

View attachment 671515

How long does it take you to veg?

mancdank

mancdank

It was 58 days
That veg time is insane that's pretty much a full crop so when your flower room gets flipped u wanna be potting some more up ready limo does pretty much the same thing he grows big monsters like that for me personally I want more flower space so need strains than can veg for 2 week max = 1 week in micro tent in small pots 1 week in big room settling in and a 9 week flower gives me 5 crops per year per room. I've Been looking at a strain called game changer it's got kinda a sweet fruity smell not far from the strawbs but can be pulled at 7 week so this will give me a extra crop per year just the guy with the clone is being stubborn atm but I will break him down piece by piece :cry:

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder

View attachment 671518
View attachment 671517

View attachment 671515

sick pics bro!!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
That veg time is insane that's pretty much a full crop so when your flower room gets flipped u wanna be potting some more up ready limo does pretty much the same thing he grows big monsters like that for me personally I want more flower space so need strains than can veg for 2 week max = 1 week in micro tent in small pots 1 week in big room settling in and a 9 week flower gives me 5 crops per year per room. I've Been looking at a strain called game changer it's got kinda a sweet fruity smell not far from the strawbs but can be pulled at 7 week so this will give me a extra crop per year just the guy with the clone is being stubborn atm but I will break him down piece by piece :cry:
by time it's said and done I veg 8 weeks.

quick flower eh? like this 44 day alien bubba?
Rps20170222 024827 111
Rps20170222 024827 111

Top Bottom