welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

Sour Larry pebbles #3 is just out of this world. Smells like cherry throat soothers, eucalyptus, plum. Amazing. Potent too. Did I mention frosty?
I gave some flavours to a guy who was doing a pop up canna show. About 8 vendors. I didn't give him any SLP or ultrabrite as they weren't quite ready. He had pinkman, amnesia, grandpas breath, hotrod and U.K pineapple. The pinkman sold out before everything else, before some of the other vendors had even sold 1 tub!! People would smell it and they HAD to have it, those terps are so alluring and conplex. Feedback is it was bud of the day! It was competing against at least 50 other strains.

mancdank

mancdank

Sour Larry pebbles #3 is just out of this world. Smells like cherry throat soothers, eucalyptus, plum. Amazing. Potent too. Did I mention frosty?
I gave some flavours to a guy who was doing a pop up canna show. About 8 vendors. I didn't give him any SLP or ultrabrite as they weren't quite ready. He had pinkman, amnesia, grandpas breath, hotrod and U.K pineapple. The pinkman sold out before everything else, before some of the other vendors had even sold 1 tub!! People would smell it and they HAD to have it, those terps are so alluring and conplex. Feedback is it was bud of the day! It was competing against at least 50 other strains.
I'm not guna lie mate it's kinda heart warming when u get feed back like that. I'm hoping to find a pinkman leaner in the pakman I've popped can't wait to see what gems I'm guna find in my thunder gear

D

Digger

Thats odd, I've never had that happen before. I've buried a few, not too many, and didn't rot the stem. They usually kick out adventitious roots. One time I was experimenting with giberillic acid on some beans and my Chemdog 91 bx2' were about a foot tall as seedlings. I kept growing them and on the last transplant for flower. I made a hoop in the stem and buried it. The top of the stem was out of the soil, looked like a letter "h" almost and the plant grew fine. Unfortunately I dont have those pictures anymore because when I freaked out a few months ago I deleted everything. But give it a try, marijuana will put out adventitious roots just like tomato plants. Thats why you bury tomato plants deep at transplant because they shoot roots out of the stem and develop huge root masses

mancdank

mancdank

Thats odd, I've never had that happen before. I've buried a few, not too many, and didn't rot the stem. They usually kick out adventitious roots. One time I was experimenting with giberillic acid on some beans and my Chemdog 91 bx2' were about a foot tall as seedlings. I kept growing them and on the last transplant for flower. I made a hoop in the stem and buried it. The top of the stem was out of the soil, looked like a letter "h" almost and the plant grew fine. Unfortunately I dont have those pictures anymore because when I freaked out a few months ago I deleted everything. But give it a try, marijuana will put out adventitious roots just like tomato plants. Thats why you bury tomato plants deep at transplant because they shoot roots out of the stem and develop huge root masses
I usually pop in water soon as there cracked into jiffy bags and let them do there initial stretch then bury them deep in air pots for pretty much the same reason but I hear issues if left until the 1st false leaves fell off so never really tried after the cut off point nice input though bro :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Only ones I didnt start were the Ult Chems and 210 selections. I'll get to those next go round. I have too many going now:

Above ground some older than others:
(9) Jaws FPOG fems
(3) MNS SSH circa 2008
(1) Beanhoarder Blueberry F2 that I made. It's Sagamartha Blueberry x DJ Short True Bluberry
(2) ISP Chem '91 BX2's
(1) Sour D x FPOG
(2) Sour Larry BX1's
(2) Towering Inferno's
(1) SMF Triangle Larry
(1) Ultimate 818

Waiting to break ground:
(2) Country Time Kush
(1) Ultimate 818
(2) SMF Triangle Larry
(2) Loompa Yeti Fuel

I don't know whats going on but I'm having a hard time popping seeds this season. Probably because I want it too badly! And I cant say it's the beans because they are all having the same issue. They sprout and then seem to have the hardest time breaking ground. I'm trying not to bury them too deep, I think its impatience
How are those towering infernos going @Digger?still on the go?also interested in how your jaws fpog fems went(im finishing up some now) and the isp chem91bx(limo gave me a six pack o those.)pics would be awesome.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The little pinkman I had shoved in the corner smells unreal now it's dried. I can't stop inhaling those terps. Bubblegum and artificial candy but when you squeeze a bud some hazelnut and pine terps pop out. I've been growing for 18 years and I don't think I've smelt a nicer terp profile EVER! Can't stop smelling that stuff
if that's not a great advertisement for pinkman I dunno what is.did u keep cuts?

D

Digger

Hi Mr Bee. Unfortunately, I had a bit of a scare and the Towering Inferno's and most of Jaws FPOG fems didnt make it. I have a couple fpogs in week 5 that look like shit, but they are still alive. I started my last two FPOG's in hopes of doing a successful test. The Chemdog 91 bx2, like always, takes issues like a champ and keeps on rolling. Maybe I'll start another thread and display my survivors when I get a minute.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I'm really fond of fire OG and coupled with chem and SFV it was really respectable.there will be more on those by fall Bee.rheyll be integrated into my (Wi-Fi x ultimate chem 08)x( white x ultimate chem 08) aka HAYABUSA line.
Rps20170616 013625 580
Rps20170616 013710 066
Rps20170616 013749 068
Rps20170616 013941 109

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Top Bottom