welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

IMG 7416

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I'll catch up on your thread today manc.been busy with this garden and life n shit naamsayin?lol
I'm still not doing very well from this whole divorce situation.

As of last night I've decided that I need to move back to Washington where all my friends and family are. My tentative plans overnight are I will be home between August and October depending on how my financial situation plays out between now and then.
best of luck bro.you've got alot of life ahead of ya,live it and love it and everything will work out for the best!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I'll catch up on your thread today manc.been busy with this garden and life n shit naamsayin?lol

best of luck bro.you've got alot of life ahead of ya,live it and love it and everything will work out for the best!

I got word from a friend of a new multi million dollar grow facility being built. He asked if I would be interested. He knows I'm a perfectionist.

I told him I know a guy who is amazing (thunderfudge) starting salary $80k/year.

If it turns out to be true I'm recommending you.

D

Digger

What's up everyone! How's it going?! I'll try to catch you all up and keep this as short as possible so we can get on with the pics. A few months ago I was introduced to Fudge's genetics via one of the IG auctions. I locate him, chat with him a few times via IM, super cool dude, find out we have a couple things in common, weed and bulldogs, who doesn't, and I score a few packs of beans. Shortly after getting some started, my paranoia got the best of me after a crazy series of events involving the post office. Anyway, I was able to recover some of the plants, but lost a few rare, good ones, including a few loompa Yeti Fuels, SMF Triangle Kush x Larry F7's and 2 of the 5 TF Towering Inferno's (Fire OG x Ultimate Chem SFV). So after everything calmed down, I got going again and saved a few plants and started a couple more that pretty much went straight into 12/12. You'll be able to tell those. They are all 4 weeks from the flip to 12/12.

First up, the Ultimate 818 (818 OG x Ult Chem SFV)

D

Digger

Two Sour Larry BX1 cuts from same plant. After talking with Fudge, it seemed like I had a Chem leaning Sour Larry BX1. I've got a few more beans from the pack still left and going to plan out when to run them so I can hunt for the Larry leaning pheno. Fudge was telling me theres a way to get a good idea with the plant still in veg, but I cant quite recall it at the moment.

D

Digger

you ol sandbagger! I was thinking you hado to pop more beans!lol.lookin good brother!there's some sour larry in those for sure!

LOL! I thought I told you I was able to salvage a few cuts, wasn't able to get the mothers going again. The 818, and SMF's tk x larry were new bean's. I have a few Sour Larry's left, going to run half of them next time I pop seeds and go get me a Larry leaner!

Limonene

Limonene

The little pinkman I had shoved in the corner smells unreal now it's dried. I can't stop inhaling those terps. Bubblegum and artificial candy but when you squeeze a bud some hazelnut and pine terps pop out. I've been growing for 18 years and I don't think I've smelt a nicer terp profile EVER! Can't stop smelling that stuff

D

Digger

Started some Countrytime Kush along with a few others a couple weeks ago. The short one is almost a week behind the other two, but doesn't look it. Initially these were outside because sometimes I do shit ass backwards and start beans before I have a light set up or anywhere to put them for that matter. Well they were outside a few days too many and started stretching for light. Lets see what happens.
016 2
017 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom