welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Digger

What's wrong with em sorry if u already said I must have missed tbat bit :)

Confirmed hermaphrodites, no aroma when growing, no cereal phenos found and genetic abnormalities in veg. For example I received 12 beans, started 5, waited about a month, started the next 5, waited 3 months started last two. Each time I started beans, I got one plant that looked almost like a green and yellow tie dye tshirt. No amount of macros or micro's corrected it. I got those, the breeder got them and I think a few other testers did. But biggest issues were herms and no cereal pheno's found in my book.

mancdank

mancdank

Confirmed hermaphrodites, no aroma when growing, no cereal phenos found and genetic abnormalities in veg. For example I received 12 beans, started 5, waited about a month, started the next 5, waited 3 months started last two. Each time I started beans, I got one plant that looked almost like a green and yellow tie dye tshirt. No amount of macros or micro's corrected it. I got those, the breeder got them and I think a few other testers did. But biggest issues were herms and no cereal pheno's found in my book.
So it's safe to say there was no keepers lol

D

Digger

I could use a little help! I need all of y'all to cross your fingers and toes, you know how that goes, so that frosty Sour Larry bx1 reveg's for me! At about 65 days, nice smell, but more frosty than anything. Lights went off at 71 days, and I collect her at 73. Frost is still good, but the nice smell has changed to a strong lemon skunk, thats heavy on the lemon and deep on the skunk. Fondling the buds and constantly smelling my fingers made my nose sting a little and I almost sneezed. Made a mistake and rubbed my eye and it burned. I'm attempting to reveg the two sour larry's and the ult 818, but this I'm assuming chem dom sour larry is fucking nuts!!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I could use a little help! I need all of y'all to cross your fingers and toes, you know how that goes, so that frosty Sour Larry bx1 reveg's for me! At about 65 days, nice smell, but more frosty than anything. Lights went off at 71 days, and I collect her at 73. Frost is still good, but the nice smell has changed to a strong lemon skunk, thats heavy on the lemon and deep on the skunk. Fondling the buds and constantly smelling my fingers made my nose sting a little and I almost sneezed. Made a mistake and rubbed my eye and it burned. I'm attempting to reveg the two sour larry's and the ult 818, but this I'm assuming chem dom sour larry is fucking nuts!!
leave some bottoms and start baxk in with 24 hour blue light.i crank right up to 750 ppm of grow nutes

mancdank

mancdank

Yea a eye rub with a sticky finger is a fucking killer and not something I forget quickly I caught a guy once on a trim having a proper good scratch needles to say he was rolling about the floor crying like a baby thinking his world had come to a end seconds later

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
in my experiences with fpog,there wasn't any cereal smell until very late.my cereal keeper I was gifted smelled like plastic in veg and more OG in flowerit had the broader,dark green leaves,great stacking,and was a shorter plant.

D

Digger

leave some bottoms and start baxk in with 24 hour blue light.i crank right up to 750 ppm of grow nutes

Cool! Thanks for the tip, hopefully I left enough bud and I hope 18 hours can get it done. I only have one veg space so the reveg will have to share the light with the veg garden. I'll increase their light by 2 hours to get them to 18 and go from the 8 bulb T5 (432w) to a 600w MH to light a larger area. Hopefully lengthening the day and increasing intensity doesnt freak the young plants out too much.

Yea a eye rub with a sticky finger is a fucking killer and not something I forget quickly I caught a guy once on a trim having a proper good scratch needles to say he was rolling about the floor crying like a baby thinking his world had come to a end seconds later

LOL! I thought I was OK using the back of my hand, but that only helped a little.

in my experiences with fpog,there wasn't any cereal smell until very late.my cereal keeper I was gifted smelled like plastic in veg and more OG in flowerit had the broader,dark green leaves,great stacking,and was a shorter plant.

Now I know what to look for when I run the IC's. These didnt have any smell in veg. The only plant to show the broader, darker leaves was the one that hermed and it didnt show the leaf traits until after it revegged. It shocked me that it revegged because I wasn't trying to achieve that. Everything was cut off, just the stalk and a few branches left and the pot was ignored and the only light it got was the cfl's from the room, wasnt on a schedule either. Then one day I saw new growth. After a few weeks of growing, the short, wide leaves showed up. I spoke with Jaws about it, and you confirmed what he mentioned about the wide leaves. It got chopped down again because it will herm again. I took a few cuttings and put them in the flower tent and a couple weeks later, spit balls. Oh well, thats the life of a tester. LOL Ex to the next!

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 8158
Mario van pebbles

D

Digger

Whats up @Limonene! Went back looking at the earlier pics of the SLP #3 and #4 to find your smell descriptions again. Since a month has passed has anything changed about them after 30 days curing? Well I guess I should have started off, if you have any left. LOL Has it gotten easier to pic one keeper and do you HAVE to pick just one?

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 8200
Whats up @Limonene! Went back looking at the earlier pics of the SLP #3 and #4 to find your smell descriptions again. Since a month has passed has anything changed about them after 30 days curing? Well I guess I should have started off, if you have any left. LOL Has it gotten easier to pic one keeper and do you HAVE to pick just one?
Hey digs. Yeah the eucalyptus terps of 3 have become more balanced and I'd say there's now a great mix of menthol, sour, gas, strawberry and plum. Very challenging to describe her to be honest, above is what my local canna club had to say (and he's rarely impressed)
Number 4 has very feminine properties, earthiness and lime. The flavour on 4 is superb and coats the mouth. Both are keepers. 3 would be for those sherbet, gelato guys but 4 is for the connoisseurs lol. Literally all the people who are fussy and have refined palates love 4 and all the people who love a bandwagon strain love 3.

mancdank

mancdank

View attachment 722702
Hey digs. Yeah the eucalyptus terps of 3 have become more balanced and I'd say there's now a great mix of menthol, sour, gas, strawberry and plum. Very challenging to describe her to be honest, above is what my local canna club had to say (and he's rarely impressed)
Number 4 has very feminine properties, earthiness and lime. The flavour on 4 is superb and coats the mouth. Both are keepers. 3 would be for those sherbet, gelato guys but 4 is for the connoisseurs lol. Literally all the people who are fussy and have refined palates love 4 and all the people who love a bandwagon strain love 3.
I haven't heard flavour reports like this since people was trying to describe shore line sounds good anyways I'm always into new flavours. can't wait to flip my thunder gear won't be long now had to clear a few grooms to make space I've got the country time fruit loop banana dawg ult 818 sour banana chem and pakman

mancdank

mancdank

Ended up with this Countrytime Kush (Lemon Bubba {Mota's Bubba Kush x Lemon Thai} x Sour Larry BX1) female (95% sure its a female) out of three beans. Two males have been culled.

View attachment 722876 View attachment 722877
Stunning healthy little seedlings them brother I will be posting on my thread the sexing results from my recent bean popping mission I think there's around 11 strains and multiple phenos of each and I've got around another 15 strains going in over the next week maybe 2

D

Digger

Stunning healthy little seedlings them brother I will be posting on my thread the sexing results from my recent bean popping mission I think there's around 11 strains and multiple phenos of each and I've got around another 15 strains going in over the next week maybe 2

Thanks @mancdank! Whats the name of your thread? I'm going to start one soon. I've culled a few males and getting down to the girls. Hopefully, they will all be sexed in a week or two so I can go ahead and transplant.

mancdank

mancdank

Thanks @mancdank! Whats the name of your thread? I'm going to start one soon. I've culled a few males and getting down to the girls. Hopefully, they will all be sexed in a week or two so I can go ahead and transplant.
Bean popping madness with mancdank :) and I will be keeping on to the males looking for something special to go in the stud stable with my strawberry dawg male

Latest posts

Top Bottom