welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Confirmed hermaphrodites, no aroma when growing, no cereal phenos found and genetic abnormalities in veg. For example I received 12 beans, started 5, waited about a month, started the next 5, waited 3 months started last two. Each time I started beans, I got one plant that looked almost like a green and yellow tie dye tshirt. No amount of macros or micro's corrected it. I got those, the breeder got them and I think a few other testers did. But biggest issues were herms and no cereal pheno's found in my book.
thats weird as I too ran the fpog fems of jaws and while there were a couple o mutants in there and I fucked em right up they didn't herm and the buds were really strong and the non mutants yeilded well and considering I fucked up they came out great.a shame yours never came out so good.mines didn't smell much in bloom either but as I say they turned out well for me at the end.

D

Digger

thats weird as I too ran the fpog fems of jaws and while there were a couple o mutants in there and I fucked em right up they didn't herm and the buds were really strong and the non mutants yeilded well and considering I fucked up they came out great.a shame yours never came out so good.mines didn't smell much in bloom either but as I say they turned out well for me at the end.

Thats whats up! I wonder how many people didnt get herms, wondering if Jaws just scrapped the project because they werent smelling like cereal and milk. Did yours end up smelling like fruity pebbles? Now you have me wishing I would have kept my last two, lol. I culled them when the project went dead. I have one of the sour d x fpog's going now. Beautiful plant, much easier to grow than the fpog fems

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 8263
IMG 8264
Sour Larry pebbles 7 on day 21 stacking like a polish supermarket worker

mancdank

mancdank

What's up Limo! Have you used any other brand of glasses? If you have, which do you prefer? I was thinking about getting some. Starting to think the years under the bulb is starting to affect my vision
The lumii 1s work that I got they just ain't mancdank proof they was only £15 though so no biggie I would have been pissed if I spent the £100+ on the 1s limo got

Limonene

Limonene

What's up Limo! Have you used any other brand of glasses? If you have, which do you prefer? I was thinking about getting some. Starting to think the years under the bulb is starting to affect my vision
No pal these are my first pair and one of the best purchases I've made in recent years. I was suffering from headaches before but these have remedied that. i also bought a lens from them for my hips camera too. I highly recommend them.

D

Digger

Here is my Countrytime Kush female coming up on 10 weeks veg. She's been topped 3 times, 2 times before these pictures were taken and once after. I knocked her down to 10" tall to keep the canopy even. I'd like all of them to be about 12-15" before flip but no matter how tall, they get flipped in about another 10 days since I'm restricted by time. So far I've kept them healthy with mostly compost tea's, kelp extract and supplements occasionally. I'm not completely off the bottle but I use NFTG and the last time they got grow nutrients was about a month ago. They were recently transplanted into 3 gallon pots from 1/2 gallon and now I'm just waiting for them to get past the shock and start growing again. THe individual plant pics are just the Countrytime and the whole garden shot is after an IPM treatment.

002 7
011 5
020 4

Latest posts

Top Bottom