welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

incogneato

incogneato

Papa we all suffer from that sickness. :D Tough to monocrop when you gots beanz comin out of the who who.:) I have the same challenge.:D Grwin erb is like a crack addiction. One strain used to work. Now I need 10 strains a whack.

I used to never run anything more than 1 run at a time same strain, multiple times until I really had each strain dialed and the pheno hunt for moms handled. And I used to preach that to noobies. But for some reason I have veered from that. It is difficult tending a mixed bag of indies and saties and hybrids thereof in between and stay on top of shit. :( Aint enough time in a day I tell ya.
I made the mistake of starting off with the sickness. I was going to pop a pack of holy grail kush but had bad germ rates. Ended up with 7 strains for my first grow. I love having different smoke to pick from. I'm about to start my 3rd grow and it's going to be a monocrop of gg4. It's great smoke but I know I'm going to miss the mix lol. I'm going to switch a few things up in my setup and use my 4x4 as a pheno hunting tent. I love popping beans and searching for a new keeper. I'm keeping cuts and re running anything I like.
Next round is the Mr. White Looking for the white bubba leaners. TY Fudge

Tomorrow should be able to get the rest upotted. :D

View attachment 752510 View attachment 752511 View attachment 752512 View attachment 752513 View attachment 752514 View attachment 752515 View attachment 752516 View attachment 752517
Looking good Jc!, white bubba.....smackin my lips!
I think it's probably best to do it that way but, I never have. In hindsight, I believe it's probably been a detriment to me, not running one thing at a time until I had it dialed in. I think it probably gives you a much better handle on how to deal with issues and gives you a better knowledge of the strains you've grown for sure, whereas I honestly haven't absorbed much knowledge about the strains I've grown because I always had other stuff going at the same time and I never ran anything too many times really.
Growing is definitely addicting, I freakin' love it! What drives me nuts is not being able to do more, I want to regain the physical ability to do more work and get into it more. It sucks being so limited, limited by the number I can run and limited by the amount of work I can handle doing with the grow I do have.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. :p For me, it's not as easy as it sounds. Nothing ever is these days.
Same here brotha, wish I could pop in and give you a hand from time to time. I'm sure it's frustrating to be limited in your own body but at least you're still rockin It! We're gonna have to figure out a way to make your grow more accessible to you until that treatment has you tap dancin in the garden.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I made the mistake of starting off with the sickness. I was going to pop a pack of holy grail kush but had bad germ rates. Ended up with 7 strains for my first grow. I love having different smoke to pick from. I'm about to start my 3rd grow and it's going to be a monocrop of gg4. It's great smoke but I know I'm going to miss the mix lol. I'm going to switch a few things up in my setup and use my 4x4 as a pheno hunting tent. I love popping beans and searching for a new keeper. I'm keeping cuts and re running anything I like.
That's my issue, I like to have a variety to choose from. That and I'm still looking for strains that I like, I'd hate to run a mono-crop and find that I really didn't care for it and not have something else to fall back on. I've had some issue with keeping stuff on hand, it seems to disappear after I harvest it, like it just goes up in smoke or something! lol (I always have help too.)
I'm so particular about it, I'm all about flavor first and effect second and it has to be just so... ya know?! lol

Same here brotha, wish I could pop in and give you a hand from time to time. I'm sure it's frustrating to be limited in your own body but at least you're still rockin It! We're gonna have to figure out a way to make your grow more accessible to you until that treatment has you tap dancin in the garden.
Well, I appreciate the sentiment from you both but, as far as typical every day work in the garden goes I get by just fine, even though I'd like it to be easier to be just a little more involved than I am. Even so, I wouldn't want anyone going out of their way to be tending to my garden, I wouldn't even like someone else fucking with it actually! lol
When it comes to the more physical stuff, (or just things I can't reach) like, changing out a filter or a bulb or even a light fixture, etc., I can rely on my sons, my oldest has been especially helpful to me with that stuff, he got my tents set up for me when I got them and he's always there when I need him. The wife helps out with little stuff if I need it too.
I'm a pretty independent fucker though and don't ask for shit unless I have no choice. :smug: lol

incogneato

incogneato

That's my issue, I like to have a variety to choose from. That and I'm still looking for strains that I like, I'd hate to run a mono-crop and find that I really didn't care for it and not have something else to fall back on. I've had some issue with keeping stuff on hand, it seems to disappear after I harvest it, like it just goes up in smoke or something! lol (I always have help too.)
I'm so particular about it, I'm all about flavor first and effect second and it has to be just so... ya know?! lol

Well, I appreciate the sentiment from you both but, as far as typical every day work in the garden goes I get by just fine, even though I'd like it to be easier to be just a little more involved than I am. Even so, I wouldn't want anyone going out of their way to be tending to my garden, I wouldn't even like someone else fucking with it actually! lol
When it comes to the more physical stuff, (or just things I can't reach) like, changing out a filter or a bulb or even a light fixture, etc., I can rely on my sons, my oldest has been especially helpful to me with that stuff, he got my tents set up for me when I got them and he's always there when I need him. The wife helps out with little stuff if I need it too.
I'm a pretty independent fucker though and don't ask for shit unless I have no choice. :smug: lol
Mine always disappears too, hate that.i have a few flavors this round so I'm hoping they will carry me through til I can pop some new again. The monocrop is to recover some of my initial investment. People love weed with names so thats whay i gotta give em lol.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

Looking good Jc!, white bubba.....smackin my lips!

Damn cog what you said to papa is one of the nicest things Ive heard a mofo say to someone all day.Love the energy of fellow stoners!!!! Yea sometimes we all have our days but the karma coming from the farm is good stuff. I can picture it papa just like Tiny Tim hoppin and skipping thru the garden but it wouldnt be tulips he was sprinkin magic dust on. Oh wait Cog you prolly dont even know of Tiny Tim... Or do ya.... Bet papa does tho.....

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Last but not least, still waiting on a response from fudgy assuming its kool as he prolly had his hand in this at some point. Front pots are Cornbread Bubba and back rows are Lime Skunk 1st 6 single shots are LS and last single shots are CB.

DSCN2203
DSCN2197
DSCN2198
DSCN2199
DSCN2200
DSCN2201
DSCN2202

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Where is our Resident Weed Whisperer any way? @thunderfudge "Oh warriors come out to playeeeeayyeeeee". With the beer bottles clinking........... For some reason that movie just struck me. Anyone ever see it. 80's I think.

D

Digger

Where is our Resident Weed Whisperer any way? @thunderfudge "Oh warriors come out to playeeeeayyeeeee". With the beer bottles clinking........... For some reason that movie just struck me. Anyone ever see it. 80's I think.

Whats up @jumpincactus !! Hope all is well. I believe it is harvest time for the whisperer. Caaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn Yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggg Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up @jumpincactus !! Hope all is well. I believe it is harvest time for the whisperer. Caaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn Yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggg Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!
Man you just put a smile on my face on what has been a fukkd up day. Good one man!!!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Hell yeah, first time I watched it was in the '80's even...and the second and third... lol Noooooooo... It was the Warrioooorrrrrs... Theyyy killed Silas. lol

D

Digger

@Digger that countrytime is 08 like a mofo!

This is just a heads up! If you're running Countrytime, be sure to take cuts. Of fucking course, I loose the cuts I took of my lone CTK girl. Maybe @thunderfudge can chime in and say if she is rare. Fudge and I spoke about the Countrytime and just passing along info, he said they mostly stay short (wont stretch much after flip) and finish around 8 weeks, no more than 9. I was like cool. I should have known something was up when this bitch stretched from 13 to 31 inches tall when it was all said and done. She was not tall during veg and was not showing any signs of making a run for it before the flip. She was mostly cloudy when I took her at 69 days and still wasnt showing any amber trichs. She has a pungent lemon fuel funk to her and will wreck your motherfucking day!! She really should be enjoyed at night, because you will be relaxed and on your way to sleep. You feel it mostly in the head with a nice body relaxation, almost like taking a percocet or two. All this and she is still very young on the drying and cure. Hell she hasnt even started the cure yet, I took a small sample after she had been drying for a week and set it out to dry quicker than everything else. I'll post some pictures before she is jarred. Fuck she's good Fudge!! If you take request, Countrytime may need to get on the list for F2'ing.

incogneato

incogneato

Damn cog what you said to papa is one of the nicest things Ive heard a mofo say to someone all day.Love the energy of fellow stoners!!!! Yea sometimes we all have our days but the karma coming from the farm is good stuff. I can picture it papa just like Tiny Tim hoppin and skipping thru the garden but it wouldnt be tulips he was sprinkin magic dust on. Oh wait Cog you prolly dont even know of Tiny Tim... Or do ya.... Bet papa does tho.....
Thanks brolo! Yea he don't need no stinkin help Lol! He prolly just saw my grow and doesn't want me fucking his up hahaha. I'm pushing 40, I know ole Tiny Tim hehe. I think Fudge has been hangin on the ig block lately. Its a good place to self promote if you're a breeder. I wanna see more of those crazy cornbread colas bud, let's goooo

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Thanks brolo! Yea he don't need no stinkin help Lol! He prolly just saw my grow and doesn't want me fucking his up hahaha. I'm pushing 40, I know ole Tiny Tim hehe. I think Fudge has been hangin on the ig block lately. Its a good place to self promote if you're a breeder. I wanna see more of those crazy cornbread colas bud, let's goooo
lol Yeah, that was it. lmao I don't see my grow as being better than too many others, maybe a newbie or two. lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well brother, I appreciate the vibes but to be honest things got dark here real quick. Me and momma been in this place for almost 10 years. We have been leasing since we moved from WA to AZ Property manager is putting the house on the market. Sign goes up on Monday. Now we are subject per the lease to show the home and then they have a home inspection that will take place. We are both, as the guys on the other side of the Big Pond say "gutted" I am in panic mode and truth be known I have no recourse but to take both my veg and flower room down. And no one I know well enough to donate or move all the ladies too. Our lease is up in Feb 018 so we need to have another property lined up and moved by then.How could I have planned for this shyt. My head is spinning for chris sakes..........

To be honest as I type this it damn near brings me to tears. Got a full flower room with another 6 weeks to go and 30 in veg. With some great genetics and a few moms. Truly am almost paralyzed trying to work it all out in my head to minimize the damages and work full time too. Everyone I know doesnt have the room to take care of my shit. As far as genetics once we get squared away I have the vault, but that does me no good on the 30 in veg and 15 in flower.

I am open to suggestions from all of ya, maybe I am too close and hyper to see some options I may be overlooking. The bottom line is I am not comfortable locking the rooms and telling the realtor no access as with the smell I am petrified they may smell it and turn us in. You dig?

then I have just the weekend to pull all equipment down and patch the ventilation holes patched in the drywall ceiling and get the rooms in a condition that doesnt let on to what they were used for.

Totally at a loss as to the next step and try to save the day. Considered making the owner an offer but they are asking crazy money for what the property is worth. Market is heating up here and the real estate bubble is bak and the prices are just obscene. Thanks for letting me vent. I gotta make some more calls to see if anyone has some room. But I dont think that is going to happen. :sweating:

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Well brother, I appreciate the vibes but to be honest things got dark here real quick. Me and momma been in this place for almost 10 years. We have been leasing since we moved from WA to AZ Property manager is putting the house on the market. Sign goes up on Monday. Now we are subject per the lease to show the home and then they have a home inspection that will take place. We are both, as the guys on the other side of the Big Pond say "gutted" I am in panic mode and truth be known I have no recourse but to take both my veg and flower room down. And no one I know well enough to donate or move all the ladies too. Our lease is up in Feb 018 so we need to have another property lined up and moved by then.How could I have planned for this shyt. My head is spinning for chris sakes..........

To be honest as I type this it damn near brings me to tears. Got a full flower room with another 6 weeks to go and 30 in veg. With some great genetics and a few moms. Truly am almost paralyzed trying to work it all out in my head to minimize the damages and work full time too. Everyone I know doesnt have the room to take care of my shit. As far as genetics once we get squared away I have the vault, but that does me no good on the 30 in veg and 15 in flower.

I am open to suggestions from all of ya, maybe I am too close and hyper to see some options I may be overlooking. The bottom line is I am not comfortable locking the rooms and telling the realtor no access as with the smell I am petrified they may smell it and turn us in. You dig?

then I have just the weekend to pull all equipment down and patch the ventilation holes patched in the drywall ceiling and get the rooms in a condition that doesnt let on to what they were used for.

Totally at a loss as to the next step and try to save the day. Considered making the owner an offer but they are asking crazy money for what the property is worth. Market is heating up here and the real estate bubble is bak and the prices are just obscene. Thanks for letting me vent. I gotta make some more calls to see if anyone has some room. But I dont think that is going to happen. :sweating:
Yo man i know a guy that can and will save all your cuts

Top Bottom