welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
heres his description

Seed Description
Triangle Kush is a super-rare clone-only strain that originates in Florida. The name comes from the three marijuana-producing capitals of Florida, which are Jacksonville, Miami, and Tampa. Many people believe that Triangle is the mother of the OG Kush genetic line, as it was around in the early 1990's and carries all the hallmarks of a world-class OG Kush. It has perhaps the most pure and strongest OG Kush aroma we've encountered, with a pungent blend of lemons, spice, and floor cleaner that will raise the eyebrow of anyone questioning the "mother of OG Kush" story. To us, it tastes and smells like Ghost's OG Kush on steroids — just more of everything.

The effect is similar to OG Kush as well, but with a fairly large step up in potency, felt much more strongly in the eyes and face than Ghost's OG and at times bordering on racy to start. Mental processes are clear and active, sociability and creativity is stimulated, but the body has a wonderful warming, floaty relaxation the entire time.

Bubba Kush is an indica strain that has gained notoriety in the U.S. and beyond for its heavy tranquilizing effects. Sweet hashish flavors with subtle notes of chocolate and coffee come through on the exhale, delighting the palate as powerful relaxation takes over. From head to toe, muscles ease with heaviness as dreamy euphoria blankets the mind, crushing stress while coercing happy moods. Bubba Kush exhibits a distinctive, bulky bud structure with hues that range from forest green to pale purple.

Bubba’s stocky plant stature and bulky bud structure suggest Afghani descent, but its genetic origins aren’t certain. The breeder whom this strain was named after states that Bubba Kush emerged just after 1996, when an OG Kush hybrid pollinated an unknown indica strain obtained in New Orleans. The mother plant was supposedly Northern Lights, but the genetically ambiguous indica was simply called “Bubba.” Bubba Kush has flourished from its California roots ever since.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Well brother, I appreciate the vibes but to be honest things got dark here real quick. Me and momma been in this place for almost 10 years. We have been leasing since we moved from WA to AZ Property manager is putting the house on the market. Sign goes up on Monday. Now we are subject per the lease to show the home and then they have a home inspection that will take place. We are both, as the guys on the other side of the Big Pond say "gutted" I am in panic mode and truth be known I have no recourse but to take both my veg and flower room down. And no one I know well enough to donate or move all the ladies too. Our lease is up in Feb 018 so we need to have another property lined up and moved by then.How could I have planned for this shyt. My head is spinning for chris sakes..........

To be honest as I type this it damn near brings me to tears. Got a full flower room with another 6 weeks to go and 30 in veg. With some great genetics and a few moms. Truly am almost paralyzed trying to work it all out in my head to minimize the damages and work full time too. Everyone I know doesnt have the room to take care of my shit. As far as genetics once we get squared away I have the vault, but that does me no good on the 30 in veg and 15 in flower.

I am open to suggestions from all of ya, maybe I am too close and hyper to see some options I may be overlooking. The bottom line is I am not comfortable locking the rooms and telling the realtor no access as with the smell I am petrified they may smell it and turn us in. You dig?

then I have just the weekend to pull all equipment down and patch the ventilation holes patched in the drywall ceiling and get the rooms in a condition that doesnt let on to what they were used for.

Totally at a loss as to the next step and try to save the day. Considered making the owner an offer but they are asking crazy money for what the property is worth. Market is heating up here and the real estate bubble is bak and the prices are just obscene. Thanks for letting me vent. I gotta make some more calls to see if anyone has some room. But I dont think that is going to happen. :sweating:

Damn man, they didn't leave you much time to work with either, did they? Sounds like a shitty situation to be in, wish I had something helpful to say but...

incogneato

incogneato

Well brother, I appreciate the vibes but to be honest things got dark here real quick. Me and momma been in this place for almost 10 years. We have been leasing since we moved from WA to AZ Property manager is putting the house on the market. Sign goes up on Monday. Now we are subject per the lease to show the home and then they have a home inspection that will take place. We are both, as the guys on the other side of the Big Pond say "gutted" I am in panic mode and truth be known I have no recourse but to take both my veg and flower room down. And no one I know well enough to donate or move all the ladies too. Our lease is up in Feb 018 so we need to have another property lined up and moved by then.How could I have planned for this shyt. My head is spinning for chris sakes..........

To be honest as I type this it damn near brings me to tears. Got a full flower room with another 6 weeks to go and 30 in veg. With some great genetics and a few moms. Truly am almost paralyzed trying to work it all out in my head to minimize the damages and work full time too. Everyone I know doesnt have the room to take care of my shit. As far as genetics once we get squared away I have the vault, but that does me no good on the 30 in veg and 15 in flower.

I am open to suggestions from all of ya, maybe I am too close and hyper to see some options I may be overlooking. The bottom line is I am not comfortable locking the rooms and telling the realtor no access as with the smell I am petrified they may smell it and turn us in. You dig?

then I have just the weekend to pull all equipment down and patch the ventilation holes patched in the drywall ceiling and get the rooms in a condition that doesnt let on to what they were used for.

Totally at a loss as to the next step and try to save the day. Considered making the owner an offer but they are asking crazy money for what the property is worth. Market is heating up here and the real estate bubble is bak and the prices are just obscene. Thanks for letting me vent. I gotta make some more calls to see if anyone has some room. But I dont think that is going to happen. :sweating:
Damn JC, that hit me like a punch in the gut. That's a really short notice to throw at a 10 year tenant. I'm racking my brain for temp fixes for your grow. I don't know how things are there but here you can rent a grow space. Just bring your own plants and pay the rent. Hopefully you get lucky and a homie will make some room for ya. I'd let you pack my basement if I could. Sending good vibes to you and the me a bro

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn JC, that hit me like a punch in the gut. That's a really short notice to throw at a 10 year tenant. I'm racking my brain for temp fixes for your grow. I don't know how things are there but here you can rent a grow space. Just bring your own plants and pay the rent. Hopefully you get lucky and a homie will make some room for ya. I'd let you pack my basement if I could. Sending good vibes to you and the me a bro
Found a home for all the ladies!!!!! Still will have to move come Feb and put up with strangers coming in what has been my home for close to 10 years. But at least the cuts and genetics will be preserved. Sure beats a bust for sure. Feeling much better today. Still sux, when I did the math the owner has received 94,000 over 10 years and is asking 186,000 for a home that is worth maybe 160. that is the downside of leasing. I knew it going in. But after 10yrs got sort of too comfy.

Thanks for your well wishes man. I appreciate you.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn man, they didn't leave you much time to work with either, did they? Sounds like a shitty situation to be in, wish I had something helpful to say but...
According to state law we are suppossed to get 40 days notice. Will be speaking with the property manager about that you can bet on it. 3 dayz my azz. Called me wed evening and I have to start showing come Monday..... ya right.

incogneato

incogneato

Found a home for all the ladies!!!!! Still will have to move come Feb and put up with strangers coming in what has been my home for close to 10 years. But at least the cuts and genetics will be preserved. Sure beats a bust for sure. Feeling much better today. Still sux, when I did the math the owner has received 94,000 over 10 years and is asking 186,000 for a home that is worth maybe 160. that is the downside of leasing. I knew it going in. But after 10yrs got sort of too comfy.

Thanks for your well wishes man. I appreciate you.
That's awesome to hear bro! It still sucks that you guys are basically being bumped out of your home, but a lot of time I find change brings good things. We all get too comfortable from time to time, That's when it's time to shake shit up, grab your boot straps and get to kickin'. I'm sure there will be blessings on the other side of this small hiccup.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

According to state law we are suppossed to get 40 days notice. Will be speaking with the property manager about that you can bet on it. 3 dayz my azz. Called me wed evening and I have to start showing come Monday..... ya right.
Yeah, that's complete bullshit. I can't imagine how they could've thought they could do that shit or why they would try doing that to someone who's been there all that time. Some fucking people man. Or as I like to say, 'some people's kids!'

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
That's awesome to hear bro! It still sucks that you guys are basically being bumped out of your home, but a lot of time I find change brings good things. We all get too comfortable from time to time, That's when it's time to shake shit up, grab your boot straps and get to kickin'. I'm sure there will be blessings on the other side of this small hiccup.
Well while I appreciate your vigor and positive vibes you obviously dont know what a chore it is for me to bend and reach them bootstraps. Aint a spring chicken no more. But thanks that put a smile on this old leathery cactus face. :D Much love brother.

incogneato

incogneato

Well while I appreciate your vigor and positive vibes you obviously dont know what a chore it is for me to bend and reach them bootstraps. Aint a spring chicken no more. But thanks that put a smile on this old leathery cactus face. :D Much love brother.
Haha, I'm not far behind brother, I just figured it sounded better than "you're fucked, but make the best of it" :crying2::drunk::p​

Limonene

Limonene

D03AF16D 1D3E 47B2 B152 1A788765CD49
Sour Larry pebbles 3 day 18. Let’s see what she can do from clone

Shawncan75

Shawncan75

....when youre popping lots of ALIEN, OGR,and TGA.they're all very sexy girls,very hard to pleeze,I'll blow them out with npk,calmag and manganese, in the jungle.welcome to the jungle. Its going to bring u down.whua.
FIRE ALIEN STRAWBERRY
FIRE ALIEN URKEL
SPACE DAWG
THE FLAV
ALIEN GRENADES
LEMON ALIEN DAWG
CRASH HELMET
As well as
CALI CONNECT ALIEN DAWG v2
GRASS KNUCKLES X GORILLA GRAPE
I am light on the alien gear,just some a homie hooked me up with(thanks homie)everything is above ground.all I have to do is sex the alien gear and we are off and running.pics up soon.also FIRE OG BX
Nice variety you've got LUCKY.

Top Bottom