welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snoplow20

snoplow20

FAB day 28. Starting to see some frost develop. Temps have been higher ~86-88* lights on, 66* lights off. I’ve been conscious of the water temp when I feed and it seems to be helping. I’ll hit it with a Hurculean Harvest watering tomorrow or Saturday
View attachment 778535 View attachment 778536
I have been dealing with a claw issue myself and i am also using the NFTG line. I swear its from the bloom khaos. Supose to be able to correct it with more HH. But i have not been able to get rid of it .

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

I have been dealing with a claw issue myself and i am also using the NFTG line. I swear its from the bloom khaos. Supose to be able to correct it with more HH. But i have not been able to get rid of it .
How are you applying it? And what stage of growth? The only clawing i got from nftg was when my mix got out of whack. I would make sure to mix in the order on the feed chart.

snoplow20

snoplow20

I foliar sprayed with it once in veg and got the claw right away. In flower i started to mix with my feed and got tbe same results. I watched some videos with scott from nftg and he saaid when you feed with BK you need to up the HH . I couldnt correct my condition though. I am a newb with the nectar line. So im sure im not doing something right .

incogneato

incogneato

I foliar sprayed with it once in veg and got the claw right away. In flower i started to mix with my feed and got tbe same results. I watched some videos with scott from nftg and he saaid when you feed with BK you need to up the HH . I couldnt correct my condition though. I am a newb with the nectar line. So im sure im not doing something right .
I never saw the reason to foliar a pk booster in veg so i only used it late in flower for a pk boost. What feed chart are you using? Advanced?

NHWhites

NHWhites

Back on the N. I don’t think Bk will give you those results. You’d see a calcium deficiency as a result of too much BK. What’s your ph and water temps? You want the ph to be around 6.8 and water temps close to 70*

incogneato

incogneato

Back on the N. I don’t think Bk will give you those results. You’d see a calcium deficiency as a result of too much BK. What’s your ph and water temps? You want the ph to be around 6.8 and water temps close to 70*
I doubt he would see a ca deficiency with nftg though. Hes got the calcium from the herc and the demeters. Im sure youre right though on the N tox. I just dont really see a need for a pk booster in veg.
Yea. Im in soil. I got a post from @NHWhites mixed up with you. I appreciate the advice from both of you .
Yea hes right about 6.8 being a good ph for soil.

NHWhites

NHWhites

BK isn’t a PK booster, it’s a calcium facilitator. BK causes the plant to be starved for calcium which is a benefit to the nectar line being primarily made up of calcium based sources. If your color is good, then just water with HH or plain water ph’d to 6.8 @ 70*. It will take a few days for the leaves to relax

incogneato

incogneato

BK isn’t a PK booster, it’s a calcium facilitator. BK causes the plant to be starved for calcium which is a benefit to the nectar line being primarily made up of calcium based sources. If your color is good, then just water with HH or plain water ph’d to 6.8 @ 70*. It will take a few days for the leaves to relax
You're definiteley right, im just gonna get out if your way lol. Been a min since i used nftg.

incogneato

incogneato

We’re all here to help each other. I didn’t use it as a foliar in veg, just as a soil drench in flower a little bit. Hopefully it will fatten up the mugs and make them rock hard
I did the same. The zeus juice is like a natural pgr too. I really like the kracken too.
Im gonna follow your advice. Seems like this line might get a little bit on the expensive side. Im gonna need to buy hercules by the gallon .
You definitely need herc by the gallon. Probably wouldnt hurt to get medusa and gaia in gal either.

NHWhites

NHWhites

Day 32. There is a whiff of thick blackberry jam. Frost is starting and they look to be swelling a bit. Fed her a mid-flower notg feeding ppm 615 ph 6.9. They’re getting ready for bed
9938993E EEAD 4AC9 A88C AEE1DE949BFD
2DED0994 7572 4B52 85DF FBCCEEBBD378
9960F65C 7C58 4E85 85F2 A30EA373257C

Anyone have an idea of what’s happening here? I was reading something on ic and TMV. This is from seed so hopefully it’s not tmv, otherwise it could’ve been passed down from the parents. Another suggestion was wild ph flux which I am guilty of. I was originally ph’ing 6.2ish but should’ve been at 6.8/9
3844D497 FDF6 46E7 9CC9 78EE730CC930

Limonene

Limonene

99605E77 1539 426F B0A0 63655583988A
C01519B5 5C10 4C43 8799 7B232B564ECA
This run I’ve made a big upgrade, ditched all my older lights and got 5 1000w de solistek and a controller unit. Shit is on point, I’m very impressed. Running 5000w of de lighting in a tent shouldn’t really be possible right? Also started using mammoth p and everything seems super perky and happy.
Line up this time I have from fudge golden retriever 6 and 3 phenos found by @Numbar4 slp4, slp3, ultrabrite6. Also black triangle by bodhi and disco biscuit by underground originals. Golden6 is currently My favourite in the room

Top Bottom