welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Numbar4

Harvested tonight, dropped and chopped Golden Retriever #3, #6, Sour Larry Pebbles #3, #4 and a Ultrabrite. Some fantastic bud, dense and frosty. Strong terps as usual.

Ultrabrite
Ultra   Copy

Beautiful!

Yes, Pakman colours up well, very sweet terps and flavour.
Pakman   Copy 2   Copy

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
sorry for the lack of content on my behalf.heres a few shots from my 9-5
20180207 130947
20180130 140532
20180131 175218

50k in the mornings,50k after lunch,at a legal grow here.Its quite taxing,but also rewarding.We should be bringing down a few hundred p's out of these 2 rooms very soon

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
working like a dog eh?
good to see you are still plunking along

fwiw
good to see ya wobbly.have a good 2018! Yea im in waterboy mode,somebody has to teach these kids! lol.
Theres something on the horizon,Im just minding my Ps and Qs and playing the waiting game.Learning how to cultivate on a large scale has been fun learning.its tge same shit,just alit more of it.lol.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Looking very nice in there bro!
thanks pops,she kicked my arse the 1st few weeks,but i figured out how to handle her.there's 5 40'x4' rows in that room.everything is hand watered daily,and then i work 1 row a day;work the nets,put more trellis in,train and defoliate every nranch once a week.3.5 hours per room a day.I get to teach the youngins there in the other rooms as well.Theyre great dudes who are great,passionate gardeners.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
cold h2o can definitely give you the claw.im sorry i didnt step in sooner.the coldest ive ever ran was 68,at work i had some clawing that subsided once i got into the low to mid 70s.it will increase your uptake as the roots wont be so shocked.
Try drying them out and roll a few feeds at 70+ and i bet they perk up.

@G gnome limo told me to drop by and check it out.ill drop by in the morning bro.

NHWhites

NHWhites

cold h2o can definitely give you the claw.im sorry i didnt step in sooner.the coldest ive ever ran was 68,at work i had some clawing that subsided once i got into the low to mid 70s.it will increase your uptake as the roots wont be so shocked.
Try drying them out and roll a few feeds at 70+ and i bet they perk up.

@G gnome limo told me to drop by and check it out.ill drop by in the morning bro.
Thanks fudge. I’ll give that a shot

Top Bottom