welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Numbar4

I like the quantum boards so far, they are bright as fuck and don't get too hot. Trying to gauge the correct height is tricky but I think it's going ok so far.

Haha I remember wiring up my first quantum boards (250w XL kit with 2x 304 boards) turning on and not being able to see for about 10 minutes. Millions of little lights every where. I tend to keep them high and dim the boards a little until in flower then turn up.

You probably have the same driver type that I run, Type A with internal dimmer
DSC04996   Copy

Small cross headed screw driver, and allows you to dim the board if needs be.

Limonene

Limonene

Haha I remember wiring up my first quantum boards (250w XL kit with 2x 304 boards) turning on and not being able to see for about 10 minutes. Millions of little lights every where. I tend to keep them high and dim the boards a little until in flower then turn up.

You probably have the same driver type that I run, Type A with internal dimmer
View attachment 868498
Small cross headed screw driver, and allows you to dim the board if needs be.
Yup that's the one. I wanted to run em because in always impressed how dense and colourful you get your buds, wanted to see if they could improve that aspect of my growing.
*Update all my zour Larry have popped and are in their pots*

N

Numbar4

Yup that's the one. I wanted to run em because in always impressed how dense and colourful you get your buds, wanted to see if they could improve that aspect of my growing.
*Update all my zour Larry have popped and are in their pots*

Sweet, you may need it if we have another summer like last year. PGR's lol....first thing G said when I met up with him and P and passed out a couple of buds. Increase in density is due to the Quantum boards and I'm finding the Samsung LED strips are just as good. Haha you wouldnt see any colour under neath that frost on that Animal Mints BX you posted on IG. But I do get it, we're always trying to improve our grows, tweak environments. I've always put the colour down to letting air temps drop but keeping roots warm, some strains never colour up where as some do.

Sour Larry Pebbles #3 x Wedding Cake BX1 #1
Slp3 x wcbx1 1 2   Copy

Cake leaner on the nose

Sour Larry Pebbles #3 x Wedding Cake BX1 #2
Slp3 x wcbx1 2 2

I often get the SLP #3 to have a gas smell to her, this is almost pure gas on the nose

Both of those are flowering under a Scope 220 which runs Samsung LED strips
Samsung   Copy

Diodes are spread out rather than in one spot

Limonene

Limonene

Sweet, you may need it if we have another summer like last year. PGR's lol....first thing G said when I met up with him and P and passed out a couple of buds. Increase in density is due to the Quantum boards and I'm finding the Samsung LED strips are just as good. Haha you wouldnt see any colour under neath that frost on that Animal Mints BX you posted on IG. But I do get it, we're always trying to improve our grows, tweak environments. I've always put the colour down to letting air temps drop but keeping roots warm, some strains never colour up where as some do.

Sour Larry Pebbles #3 x Wedding Cake BX1 #1
View attachment 868680
Cake leaner on the nose

Sour Larry Pebbles #3 x Wedding Cake BX1 #2
View attachment 868681
I often get the SLP #3 to have a gas smell to her, this is almost pure gas on the nose

Both of those are flowering under a Scope 220 which runs Samsung LED strips
View attachment 868683
Diodes are spread out rather than in one spot
Put me down for a snip please haha, cake X slp makes my mind boggle. Last year when black triangle by bodhi Hermed over my room I gave some seeds to local pals to mess about with. Disco biscuit, slp and a few others X black triangle. The "black Larry pebbles" they've found have been so fucking dank, they haven't run many but the 50/50 phenos are a joy

N

Numbar4

Put me down for a snip please haha, cake X slp makes my mind boggle. Last year when black triangle by bodhi Hermed over my room I gave some seeds to local pals to mess about with. Disco biscuit, slp and a few others X black triangle. The "black Larry pebbles" they've found have been so fucking dank, they haven't run many but the 50/50 phenos are a joy

Sure, will be a while as they'll be revegged once flowering has finished, will deffo send a smoke over though. I remember that happening, glad something good came of it, Black Larry Pebbles does sound dank though lol.

zzzybil

zzzybil

Hey thought i read thunderfudge pks came with a freebie ? Didn't expect with the 2 humboldt pks but had my fingers crossed with the thunderfudge........ surprise no surprise .......... ahhhhhhhh wellllllllll......... least I got'm finally .......... not sorry reeses

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 20190507 120030
mint julep
Kosher kush X mint choc chip @Numbar4 keeper pheno about day 22 under hlg550v2 with some hps sidelight. Loving it so far, next run will be mainly this cut and some sunset sherb and also sourlarrybx2f2 from seed

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I started with sour Larry clone (Larry x sour d ibl) and hit it to ultimate chem 08 (ult chem x sour larry),went thru those and found a Male to cross back to sour Larry clone.That put me at bx2.
After I completed that it took me over 2 years to find parents for the 2nd f gen of that bx2.im presently choosing for bx2f3 parents.
20190509 105320

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Big buddy made his gear from the 1st batch of lemon Larry seeds elite released.elite wasnt around long enough to ibl it,hes got a care package out atm tho
It wasn't elite that done the ibling it was alpine seeds that done it with some of elites lemon Larry .not sure if it was bx or something.
Elite was on another forum only a couple months ago.he says he,s getting back into action.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I started with sour Larry clone (Larry x sour d ibl) and hit it to ultimate chem 08 (ult chem x sour larry),went thru those and found a Male to cross back to sour Larry clone.That put me at bx2.
After I completed that it took me over 2 years to find parents for the 2nd f gen of that bx2.im presently choosing for bx2f3 parents.View attachment 869978
Fudge you produce some superb colas .

bsb

bsb

as always wishing you the best of luck friend...found your genetics to be just as rock solid as the guy putting them out...seems like yesterday we where all forum surfing..lol...blessings thunder :)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
as always wishing you the best of luck friend...found your genetics to be just as rock solid as the guy putting them out...seems like yesterday we where all forum surfing..lol...blessings thunder :)
Cheers homie!

bsb

bsb

thankx brother...good to see ya, hit me up anytime brotha :) ...ain't nothing changed bro...same shit different year..LOL, then again IDK, they all seem to blend together now..LOL, bigsky blessings dude :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom