welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

All credit to gingergrower bro I was the closer.lol.he grew them the 1st 56 days and I got to finish them.next run we will put them on a 9 week schedule and should bulk them up alot.hope all is well B!
All's well here Fudge.cant complain.well I could but i wont.lol.
I got limos slp3 cut and #4,s mint Julep cut off our good buddy and all round fucking legend limo.really looking forward to getting em going in flower.
Hope all's well at the fudge residence.
I was out a walk tonight as it was a lovely night and I saw this sight over the River Clyde in Scotland and I thought I would take a wee pic on my phone but it's a shitty camera and doesn't do what I saw justice but I,'ll post a wee pic anyway.i hope you don't mind Fudge.
20190622 221128

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Stunning pic bro! I dig that shit! Im at that age where I can appreciate every sunset.we had an amazing red sky this spring that I'll never forget.
There's a lot o things I don't really like about where I live but the scenery isn't one of em.
You should see all the pics my old man takes.he,s an avid ornothologist and has been since he was a boy and he,s got all the telescopes and fancy cameras and shit and he takes some absoloutely stunning pics of wildlife but mostly birds.of all kinds.from wee tiny brown jobs sitting in a bush to big fucking ospreys plunging into a loch after a fat trout.theyr like pics out a wildlife book as with the telescope it looks really close.some like standing a foot away where u can see every detail.
I,'ll try and see if I can get some when I'm next visiting and I,'ll post a some up some were

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
There's a lot o things I don't really like about where I live but the scenery isn't one of em.
You should see all the pics my old man takes.he,s an avid ornothologist and has been since he was a boy and he,s got all the telescopes and fancy cameras and shit and he takes some absoloutely stunning pics of wildlife but mostly birds.of all kinds.from wee tiny brown jobs sitting in a bush to big fucking ospreys plunging into a loch after a fat trout.theyr like pics out a wildlife book as with the telescope it looks really close.some like standing a foot away where u can see every detail.
I,'ll try and see if I can get some when I'm next visiting and I,'ll post a some up some were
Yea the only photographer in my family is long gone,but he took pictures from bombers in WW2..he had some neat pics tho.id love to see some of tour old man's work

bsb

bsb

Hey bother was wondering about the ultimate sfv and such..are u doing any f2's..also perhaps. Some wifi x ultimate chem or ultimate sfv ....perhaps a sour or nyc diesel to either? Your plants are not unlike your gear or integrity...picture perfect brother....your friend always...bsb

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hey bother was wondering about the ultimate sfv and such..are u doing any f2's..also perhaps. Some wifi x ultimate chem or ultimate sfv ....perhaps a sour or nyc diesel to either? Your plants are not unlike your gear or integrity...picture perfect brother....your friend always...bsb
Big sky! I hope you are well my friend.im just in a holding pattern. I had cannabis hypermesis syndrome coupled with a good dose of insomnia and at the moment just trying to heal.

Today is day 14 without ganja,my 10k follower IG got shut down,so I'm just dipping my toes back into the real world after a decade.

I did start a @runningwithlightningv2 account but I dont have the app loaded on my phone atm.im just trying to get back to my roots again .

I do have a bunch of males I've been stress testing,but I have no plans at the moment.good to see u back around bob.happy 4th everybody!
20190702 213134

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Beeeeutiful shot right there . Nice work!!! Fudge are you working any sativa dom lines right now that aren't too racy or prone to noia?
Thanks cac! I dont dont do too much sativa cause im already hyper.lol.me and @svedka did play with my super lemon haze bx1 a bit.theres a few packs out there if u search.
They're all pretty cool but the white x super lemon haze bx1 was my favorite of the bunch.the white indica really knocked the edge off the slh and left a nice full spectrum effect.
The one white dom I found out of the dozen females I ran at work was very special.thwe white if taken in the proper window has kind of an earthy chocolate orange taste.the slh bx1 brought a nice sweet citrus taste to it and I was left with a "lemon white".
The other 11 put up huge foot long spears of sweet herbal lemon funk from the slh mom in this thread somewhere.lol.inwish i had more of those.there is a few out there....
ELECTRIC BLUE LEMONADE
Burmaberry x slh bx1
WILD MOUNTAIN HONEY
Sour banana Larry x slh bx1
Both pretty unique.have a good 4th bro!

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks cac! I dont dont do too much sativa cause im already hyper.lol.me and @svedka did play with my super lemon haze bx1 a bit.theres a few packs out there if u search.
They're all pretty cool but the white x super lemon haze bx1 was my favorite of the bunch.the white indica really knocked the edge off the slh and left a nice full spectrum effect.
The one white dom I found out of the dozen females I ran at work was very special.thwe white if taken in the proper window has kind of an earthy chocolate orange taste.the slh bx1 brought a nice sweet citrus taste to it and I was left with a "lemon white".
The other 11 put up huge foot long spears of sweet herbal lemon funk from the slh mom in this thread somewhere.lol.inwish i had more of those.there is a few out there....
ELECTRIC BLUE LEMONADE
Burmaberry x slh bx1
WILD MOUNTAIN HONEY
Sour banana Larry x slh bx1
Both pretty unique.have a good 4th bro!
you as well brother, thanks for the reply. " Freedoms just another word for nuthing left to lose" Janis Joplin

zzzybil

zzzybil

Out of 5 seeds ssl - 1 survivor . It's growing as fast as another different strain . The ssl however NEVER LOOKS HAPPY..........PITYFUL DROOPY.......... The other one same kinda coot soil, rain water , light always looks perky proud ???????? Still lil veggers fingers crossed its a girl - any pointers on WHAT SSL likes .......... this baby is wanting something ?? There must be a trick to please this finicky lil baby........

Top Bottom