welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thank you again, hope you have a kick this weekend too :D
You to buddy
@thunderfudge idk who money mike is but if he's from Dank Genetics then yessir
Yessir,that's him
lookin good man...great pics...
thanks broski!everything is moving right along.I will have a hiccup with undervegged plants when I reboot.bummer,no room,staying low on my numbers,oh well.lol

I hope everyone has a great 420 weekend!if you're at the cup,of course swing through the exotic genetix booth and my bro weewuu over at the scapegoat/nectar of the gods booth!have fun!

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
You to buddy

Yessir,that's him
thanks broski!everything is moving right along.I will have a hiccup with undervegged plants when I reboot.bummer,no room,staying low on my numbers,oh well.lol

I hope everyone has a great 420 weekend!if you're at the cup,of course swing through the exotic genetix booth and my bro weewuu over at the scapegoat/nectar of the gods booth!have fun!
Money mike is apart of dank genetics? the same money mike that was from the top dawg crew? never knew that... but anyways killer work TF, thanks for all you do in preserving old gems+creating new ones for the future! i truly admire your ethics and dedication to the plant! thanks again...

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

^^ news to me too lol,

on another note, dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnn @thunderfudge You're straight crushin it bro!, You're up on IG right?

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Money mike is apart of dank genetics? the same money mike that was from the top dawg crew? never knew that... but anyways killer work TF, thanks for all you do in preserving old gems+creating new ones for the future! i truly admire your ethics and dedication to the plant! thanks again...
^^ news to me too lol,

on another note, dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnn @thunderfudge You're straight crushin it bro!, You're up on IG right?
Wasn't flip mode advertised for sale at cc?I'm not 100% sure on it,but I thought that was the same person.thanks guys,I just want ONE for the books.one rung at a time

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Not sure.. Plus I found on Ig i think I'm already following you... Pinksandpurps right? @thunderfudge

alaskind

alaskind

Man, I wish I had room to start em all right now, but Super Sour Larry Deez is up for a pheno search. hehee Im soo stoked....

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
White bubba ogers aka MR white
Rps20150418 122548 529

Super lemon haze X ultimate chem 08
aka Lem Dog
Rps20150418 122852 946

Fruity Pebbles OG x bubba ogers aka
FLK fruit loop kush
Rps20150418 123046 640

Orcaman

Orcaman

I have to say you always have the frostiest buds. Thanks for all great shots of your beauties. Do you have smell issues getting on your clothes? I'm always wondering if I smell like my plants but can't tell myself.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I have to say you always have the frostiest buds. Thanks for all great shots of your beauties. Do you have smell issues getting on your clothes? I'm always wondering if I smell like my plants but can't tell myself.
Thank you bro.you probably do.lol.I run alot of negative pressure so it stays in the room,but there's no fiddling around in there without changing your clothes.lol.luckily I live in an area where everybody smells like pot,so it's the guy who doesn't you have to look out for.:)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
they are some frost bitches didn't think it could snow indoors but I was wrong, bet they will melt in the mouth
Thank you bro,and welcome.I need to run another 25 amp circuit tomorrow to get the dehumidifier cranked up!its getting a bit crazy.I'm going to try to keep everything banging for another 11 days.I'm on ph'ed water for a few more days and then I cut that to just straight ro water and maybe a few bags of ice to sprinkle on top of everything.
Here's a shot of some 818 SFV.it will be getting thrown in along with 2 or 3 phenos of motorbreath,and hopefully the SFV cut with my ult chem SFV male as one of my last base breeds.from here I think I've given myself enough to work on for a bit.it's been in the works for a year and a half,so i'd say it was bucket list shit.

SEEDLINGS
lemon bubba x sour larry bx1
Super sour larry deez
Sour larry bx1
Sour larry bx2
Orange Cookie Dawg
Space Rocks
IMG 20150421 224412
818 SFV

Top Bottom