welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
yea nice man...that starfighters lookin good...hows the yield on that one...nice work man...
Decent bro.best I've done with her so far
Rps20150504 114243 643
Rps20150504 114341

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
as usual ,nothin but dank in here bro,nice work TF :)
Thank you six,there's some new stuff from seed that just got cupped up.i'll have an extended veg to let them get bigger,looking really forward to running these super sour larry deez,Sour lemon bubba,orange cookie dawgs,and white Rock candy.should be a good set!

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Omg, you gotta be fkn kidding me... Bro, that Kimbo looks like it was literally dipped in sand! Some of the nicest shit I've seen, honestly. Mad respect.

Last edited:
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
How long you veg for? And do you go by schedule on the H&G? If you don't mind me asking.
Usually I veg from the time I cut the lights back and clone until harvest.this run I used smaller pots and about a 6 week veg.these were all in 5 gal grow bags,except for the gg4,which I split between 5,7,and 10 gallon bags..the 10 were far better plants
The feed schedule is feed,feed,water and by no means their stock feed.I run botanicare cal mag/sweet/and silica,molasses weeks 3,4,and 5.the key is nailing your top shooter at the appropriate time and following up with shooting powder with enough time to put a good flush in.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Usually I veg from the time I cut the lights back and clone until harvest.this run I used smaller pots and about a 6 week veg.these were all in 5 gal grow bags,except for the gg4,which I split between 5,7,and 10 gallon bags..the 10 were far better plants
The feed schedule is feed,feed,water and by no means their stock feed.I run botanicare cal mag/sweet/and silica,molasses weeks 3,4,and 5.the key is nailing your top shooter at the appropriate time and following up with shooting powder with enough time to put a good flush in.
Horticulture Mastery. Thanks for sharing some of your technique!

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I started with the 5's, but went to the 3's and 2's for some reason. Thinking about trading-in the grobags for 3.4 gal squat pots (stiff plastic type). Maybe that is why I have been seeing lower yields in general? I'm using more of them, but still not hitting the #'s I use to.

Been trying the N thuroughout bloom thing and honestly, it is kinda fkn my whole thing up, lol.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I
I started with the 5's, but went to the 3's and 2's for some reason. Thinking about trading-in the grobags for 3.4 gal squat pots (stiff plastic type). Maybe that is why I have been seeing lower yields in general? I'm using more of them, but still not hitting the #'s I use to.

Been trying the N thuroughout bloom thing and honestly, it is kinda fkn my whole thing up, lol.
I try to have all nitrogen depleted by 5 weeks,no baby leaves and less larf

Top Bottom