welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Howdy y'all! Now I take it back now after some time, I've had some Exotic gear and it was Fire! totally 4got untill I ran across the plastic baggie. Was Green Ribbon out of a dispo in Wenatchee. .., I 'meber thinking it could've been even waaay better then the sample I got :)

It was the best by far though out of the 7-8 ones we ( my father and I ) tried. He agreed hands down it was the only one worth buying.
oh man, that True SFV sounds fantastic,
Any opinions on Adonis, Dark Side of moon or the GRbx? WOndering whats the Lrb45? no problems if u can't say :smoking:

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
righton, thunder.... Im curious what traits of the LAD you are trying to preserve.... there is a special nose on that pheno....
Id actually be trying to get more alien and more dawg,hold the lemons.lol.
the lem dog is everything I could ever want from a lemon chem,if not, I made some white x lemon Larry x Chemdog D f2s that should work too.lol.I'm more focused on the alien side x chem,as people seemed to hit a dead end with it and everybody packed it up and moved on.I think there is still a ton of potential on the table in these lines.
I am noticing some ether phenos which go hand in hand with alien dawg,which the "ether" or "cherry hairspray" is what I'd be looking for to continue.time will tell

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Howdy y'all! Now I take it back now after some time, I've had some Exotic gear and it was Fire! totally 4got untill I ran across the plastic baggie. Was Green Ribbon out of a dispo in Wenatchee. .., I 'meber thinking it could've been even waaay better then the sample I got :)

It was the best by far though out of the 7-8 ones we ( my father and I ) tried. He agreed hands down it was the only one worth buying.
Any opinions on Adonis, Dark Side of moon or the GRbx? WOndering whats the Lrb45? no problems if u can't say :smoking:
GR BX is as good if not better than ribbon.I've seen some outdoor plants that were pretty impressive.dark side is good.I think that whole Mr white line is underestimated,that being spirit x Mr white you should see some frosted Bubba doms with great potency.I've yet to grow Adonis but sampled the flowers many times and she brings a better flavor to the white as far as upping the citrus flavor to almost a key lime.I never ran the 45s.
I wish I had more time and room to get back into some exotic packs,I'm just bogged down with my own projects at the moment.

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

I'm running Adonis right now and liking her structure so far. I'll throw up a picture of her if you wanna see the lady.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Blackberry bubba ogers
wild frosty pheno
20160427 084119
bubba dom pheno
20160427 084205
ogee dom pheno
20160427 084231
ogee dom2
20160427 084243
theyr all smelling awesome!

20160427 084642
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Wow,someone just pointed out this thread will be 4 years old in 2 weeks.that's a lonnnng grind.lol.
This thread has seen a lot of folks come and go,the whole game changing to 20+% thc,the rise and fall of bho,rosin tech,cbd,the curruption of my state....it's been fun.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
That's the best part of long threads, watching the game change
Thx for the doc
Your welcome bro and thanks.it's been real,it's been easy,but it hasn't been real easy.lol.
I could probably do another few years like this,but with kids and jail/consequences etc,it's just not worth it.
I've tried to apply for a few legal grow jobs here, but when most pay the same as a counter person at micky deez,I have to bow out.lol.have a good day everybody!

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

U too bro.

Are very nice.I didn't eat them.lol

I'm running Adonis right now and liking her structure so far. I'll throw up a picture of her if you wanna see the lady.

Blackberry bubba ogers
wild frosty phenoView attachment 594850bubba dom phenoView attachment 594862ogee dom phenoView attachment 594863 ogee dom2View attachment 594867 theyr all smelling awesome!

lol, y not no good huh?? thanks dude, I b stalkin' .. lol, ,

a pic would be killer @LEDSMOKE thanks!, look 4ward to it ,

dank @Mr Bee good weekend all cheers, :smoking:

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Wow,someone just pointed out this thread will be 4 years old in 2 weeks.that's a lonnnng grind.lol.
This thread has seen a lot of folks come and go,the whole game changing to 20+% thc,the rise and fall of bho,rosin tech,cbd,the curruption of my state....it's been fun.

Well, then let's get the party started off then, ,Cheers to that and thanks again for helping steer through this crazyassJungle,

Latest posts

Top Bottom