welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
the last year has been a major education to me regarding genetics, hype, breeding and selection.... Im so fuckin glad there are guys like you and Ex to do the breeding of the good shit so I/we can just select the traits that suite us from the combination of elites.... myself I started a year +/- with some Kimbo seeds (shortly after, some SSLD as well) and at this point Im not even willing to list the elites Ive collected in Oregon since... I think for recently liberated markets the seed sales will diminish as people come out of the closet and cuts start travelling.... I am at a point that I cannot justify buying any more seeds with the availability of cuts and testers..... have U seen this in Wa. & Colo as well @thunderfudge ?
I don't know bro,I don't pay attention to any of that.I'm not out and about enough and quit doing the clone thing long ago unless it's something I can verify,it's clean,and something I'd like to work with.those are the only clones I want.lol.
I do think people get to the point where they have enough seeds.everyone's number is different.

mancdank

mancdank

Any pics and reports from the mcc how are them herc pots doing ??? I'm already running in air pots and have just bought some root pouches which are supposed to do the same thing I will never go back to standard pots again :) I will let u know how I get on with em

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
What is this? looks puka
Any pics and reports from the mcc how are them herc pots doing ??? I'm already running in air pots and have just bought some root pouches which are supposed to do the same thing I will never go back to standard pots again :) I will let u know how I get on with em
Looks like I hopped on at the right time;) I like them.they seem to make it really easy to flush.I have to give them a few second breaks to take everything in.you can see exactly how much water u need as well.
Using drip clean it seems like alot of salts leach out of the sides by week 7.I've been on straight water for 2 waterings.some is ready,I'll get some pics up this week.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Bro I see why u filled that room with mcc I must admit I was always curious after seing that pic of your bean stash but that is 1 tasty looking bud what smells are u getting from it and when do they start getting pungent out of my 4 exotic strains the mcc is the least stinky but looks like it's guna be a real strong yield
Mint cookies.really smooth.she expressed herself a bit different this run vs her hot summer run before.

mancdank

mancdank

Looks like I hopped on at the right time;) I like them.they seem to make it really easy to flush.I have to give them a few second breaks to take everything in.you can see exactly how much water u need as well.
Using drip clean it seems like alot of salts leach out of the sides by week 7.I've been on straight water for 2 waterings.some is ready,I'll get some pics up this week.
I'm just setting up a dripper and have got some ata clean that goes in all the time with the tank but there's another 1 that goes in every 4 week or so I might swap the ata for that 1 now u have mentioned that :)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Mint cookies.really smooth.she expressed herself a bit different this run vs her hot summer run before.
Rps20160503 031302 273

RedsFire

RedsFire

I'm in for the new pics!

Latest posts

Top Bottom