welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Which phenos are you coming up with? Those should be some sure fine if you showed them love..... :D:fire:

mancdank

mancdank

Which phenos are you coming up with? Those should be some sure fine if you showed them love..... :D:fire:
The choc strawbs is a amazing plant bro. #5 has always been my favourite it starts stinking of the sweetest strawbs u have ever smelt. if I had to call it. I would say #5 is strawberry chewits there's a couple of tall pheno that resembles more of a skittles smell not as sweet but a little more sharp and piercing but all are real nice it's probably going to be a few more runs of all pheno before I can make any decisions but #5 is a Defo keeper and I've kept the male that was found he is very similar in hight and structure as #5 so a little of his magic got put on our stardawg :) strawberry dawg. There's something real special about the quality of high from stardawg and if I can put a little hint of the strawbs could be a epic mix :) :fire::fire::fire:

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
It's the purple pheno similar to the 1 thunder used with his bannana dawg I think
little different bro,I used an ultimate SFV Chem male x banana OG to make the b dawg.he has throws a certain sweetness in a lot of progeny.close tho
Has to be a great feeling watching others happily grow your wares ..congrats
bouncy_smiley.gif
Thanks man....long time coming.lol

Top Bottom