welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well thank you @thunderfudge for the FD shout out. Right back at you. And all you daddy farmers!!!

I am hoping to see my daughter and grandbaby today, however I suspect this wont happen. I think my baby gurl is "Spun" again. All the warning signs are there. Pretty sad about that, but all I can do is keep on truckin and hope she gets it some day. She had been doing good for the last year and now this.

On the bright side, I myself am upright and sucking air and that is a great thing. :) Getting excited as well to see good ole WA state again. You cannot imagine how much I have missed home. The energy and vibes down here is so much different than what I remember WA was like. Was 112 yesterday, gonna hit 120 today. It is so intense it takes your breath away. Like walking into a blast furnace.

Now some of you all may ask, well if you was in WA why the hell did you move to the desert? Simple answer, I came to help my baby gurl. I am still waiting and prayn there is a happy ending to this story. :cool:

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Well thank you @thunderfudge for the FD shout out. Right back at you. And all you daddy farmers!!!

I am hoping to see my daughter and grandbaby today, however I suspect this wont happen. I think my baby gurl is "Spun" again. All the warning signs are there. Pretty sad about that, but all I can do is keep on truckin and hope she gets it some day. She had been doing good for the last year and now this.

On the bright side, I myself am upright and sucking air and that is a great thing. :) Getting excited as well to see good ole WA state again. You cannot imagine how much I have missed home. The energy and vibes down here is so much different than what I remember WA was like. Was 112 yesterday, gonna hit 120 today. It is so intense it takes your breath away. Like walking into a blast furnace.

Now some of you all may ask, well if you was in WA why the hell did you move to the desert? Simple answer, I came to help my baby gurl. I am still waiting and prayn there is a happy ending to this story. :cool:
Sorry my bro....fucking tragic.my girls' sister is off the hook as well.her maturity level dates back 2 decades to a teen when she started doing that shit.Her parents finally gave her the boot at 30 something after sneaking her abusive junkie boyfriend into their house,who has to be the biggest POS I've ever laid my eyes on.This fucker would hide under her bed like he was 12.we don't get along whatsoever.she's been the maul in the family for sometime.I know there is a good person in there somewhere,but damn...it's pretty far down.
Good luck brother,I hope your baby girl comes back to you.you are a good dude,and that is obvious when talking to your son.Hang in there homie!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry my bro....fucking tragic.my girls' sister is off the hook as well.her maturity level dates back 2 decades to a teen when she started doing that shit.Her parents finally gave her the boot at 30 something after sneaking her abusive junkie boyfriend into their house,who has to be the biggest POS I've ever laid my eyes on.This fucker would hide under her bed like he was 12.we don't get along whatsoever.she's been the maul in the family for sometime.I know there is a good person in there somewhere,but damn...it's pretty far down.
Good luck brother,I hope your baby girl comes back to you.you are a good dude,and that is obvious when talking to your son.Hang in there homie!
Right back at you my friend. Much love Ya my boy turned out to be a fine caring human LOL..... He is also going to be one badazz farmer as well.......

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Elite's Ultimate Chem 08 f2ed by me from one of the karma squad
Rps20160622 115000 996

B

Burned Haze

Mmm haven't smelled anything rancid like that in a long time.
One of mine died after breaking soil, haven't ever had it happen. No idea what caused it.
Think I let the tap root get to long before planting.

I had a 100 gal new strain : BOG's Sour Strawberry (seedling, 2nd transplant from 2 gallon) die after 10 days being in the 100 gallon . it was 2.5 months old and ULTRA happy

* I examined the rooted ball and it was fully rooted in the 2 gallon zone and it did not look under-watered. Just seemed odd for a plant for within 12 hour time from happy to DEAD as shit . Ive seen so many strains and plants and never a plant do that :(

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I had a 100 gal new strain : BOG's Sour Strawberry (seedling, 2nd transplant from 2 gallon) die after 10 days being in the 100 gallon . it was 2.5 months old and ULTRA happy

* I examined the rooted ball and it was fully rooted in the 2 gallon zone and it did not look under-watered. Just seemed odd for a plant for within 12 hour time from happy to DEAD as shit . Ive seen so many strains and plants and never a plant do that :(
Heat stress? Light stress? Did it go from indoors to outdoors?

Top Bottom