welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
215 User

215 User

Still some rampant animals in the Jungle!

Kimbo Kush x Mr. White
@ 10 days...
Kimbo Kush x Mr White  10 days

KK x MW cu  10 days

Kimbo Kush x (Qrazy Train x FPOG) preparing for take off!
Kimbo Kush x Qrazy Train x FPOG pre

Fudge creations in the mist...

N

naturalmedicine

I feel you. I went about a year without pulling anything down and it sucked. Your next spot will come around sooner than later. Stay up and thanks for all the good game.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thanks friends.it's definitely helping ease the sting hearing from so many of you.I just left @DrBudACola and purdy veganic farms.great people!another reason why thcfarmer is the best place on earth.thank you @logic.truly.they can take the fudge out the grow, but they'll never take the grow out the fudge.fuck em all to hell

jlr42024

jlr42024

Remember fudge there's some of us who are local friends and I can't speak for them all but if there's anything I can do there's a few of us who are willing. Obviously nothing intrusive to your privacy but like general labor helping move or etc. I just know everybody is there when things are rolling but as soon as theres any hiccup the suddenly become scarce. Good luck I gotta think this is well be an improvement in a bigger picture.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

No one can steel your joy !

Don't give your joy away!

Enjoy the fruits of your labor and know that you will Labor again!

I think it goes something like " A man Labor's for whom he loves and loves for whom he labors"

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Remember fudge there's some of us who are local friends and I can't speak for them all but if there's anything I can do there's a few of us who are willing. Obviously nothing intrusive to your privacy but like general labor helping move or etc. I just know everybody is there when things are rolling but as soon as theres any hiccup the suddenly become scarce. Good luck I gotta think this is well be an improvement in a bigger picture.
thanks bro.it looks a bit different.lol.my buddy came and carted off 25x600,3 can 75s, and 3 garbage cans in accessories.the only thing he bitched about was the one magnetic ballast.lol.it's the first time the spot has been cleaned out in over 10 years.we couldn't sleep last night with all the silence.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I had a great day at the cup with my @ExoticGenetix family.I got to chop it up with @Nspecta, which I really liked,and got some gems as well and learned a bit.thank you brother, you're a stand up guy.
OG raskal was there, great guy too!got some white master, and his cup wifi #5 entry.I will have my plants down tonight, skipped the awards, but hope the crew does well.@ExoticGenetix works hard and I hope the mr white x platinum og he made does well as well as the other entries.I took one dab that rocked me all day.part of a mr white spliff, and no more.lol.sorry I missed @pRiMo303 and anybody else.great therapy day.@Lemonhoko and @Kaya Paul, the nw47 family, great day
Rps20140907 194828 550

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

View attachment 439194sadness....but better safe than sorry ;)

Hang tough bro. At least takin down some mature stuff and youre not pitchin stuff 5 weeks in the chipper/shredder.

Diggin the wardrobe racks. My sons mom was such a fashion hound the walk in wasn't enough. We had a spare room full with racks like those but with her clothes not buds and the floor covered in shoes not fan leaf.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

I had a great day at the cup with my @ExoticGenetix family.I got to chop it up with @Nspecta, which I really liked,and got some gems as well and learned a bit.thank you brother, you're a stand up guy.
OG raskal was there, great guy too!got some white master, and his cup wifi #5 entry.I will have my plants down tonight, skipped the awards, but hope the crew does well.@ExoticGenetix works hard and I hope the mr white x platinum og he made does well as well as the other entries.I took one dab that rocked me all day.part of a mr white spliff, and no more.lol.sorry I missed @pRiMo303 and anybody else.great therapy day.@Lemonhoko and @Kaya Paul, the nw47 family, great dayView attachment 439316
Nice score on the OGR gear ;)

jlr42024

jlr42024

thanks bro.it looks a bit different.lol.my buddy came and carted off 25x600,3 can 75s, and 3 garbage cans in accessories.the only thing he bitched about was the one magnetic ballast.lol.it's the first time the spot has been cleaned out in over 10 years.we couldn't sleep last night with all the silence.
Don't get me wrong but ten yrs my friend it sounds like things needed a bit of a shake up lol. Not like this obviously but it's like I believe this will be a blessing in disguise!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
We on the way to a party at some rental house. Hmu. Denver peeps, dabs, keg, etc. @thunderfudge
Sorry bro I had to get the kids and get back to "this old house" to finish trimming.sucks ass.I was gone by 6 I think

Kaya Paul

Kaya Paul

nspecta was def cool
glad you came out, we missed you the other day. eh, who was the older guy you rbrought over to the table again? we got blazed on some melts

O

OldLuck

Gonna miss your grows bro. I was living pretty well off of them, since not being able to grow. Best vibes on your new venture and please don't be a stranger around here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom