welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
HANDMEDOWN HAVEN
my friends room we put together out of my spare parts
She has my other 6 motorbreath,2 devils tit,and all the usual suspects;banana,lemon bubba,glue.
Rps20150407 104013 526

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
rightous spare stuff :D
I did have to add a 30a breaker and buy another 4 pop light controller,2 magnetic 600 ballasts,12 bulbs,food,etc.to have another room to play in....#priceless.lol.I do have 2 bat wings laying around to replace the drop downs,have to buy one more.the room is 16x9.it went together so easy.the lights are hung on 2 chains spanning the room on 5" hooks.it makes breakdown easy peazy,not to mention makes less holes and aligns everything

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Thanks bro,IT should be interesting the latest seed pop is complete,orange cookie dawgs,white alien rock candy,aka space rocks,super sour larry deez,the white x ult chem 08,and (lemon thai x pre98 98)Xsour larry bx1.stoked your reversal came out a success!
Variety to the max there man, talk about so many terp profiles!!! Mouth is watering thinking about those crosses. Got plenty of glue pollen ;) lemme know.

usstoner

usstoner

livin the dream man...good times...your a buisy stoner...lol...
always a good show man...peace...

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Variety to the max there man, talk about so many terp profiles!!! Mouth is watering thinking about those crosses. Got plenty of glue pollen ;) lemme know.
Thanks bro I appreciate it.yea there's a few flavors in there.I'll be mixing it up next round.I've been wanting something a bit different that can keep me chill without too much burnout.lol

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
livin the dream man...good times...your a buisy stoner...lol...
always a good show man...peace...
Thank you bro,its go time.lol.I have no room for veg besides my extra bathtub,lol.I need to get that one ironed out.my bursitis in my joints has been really fucking with ,I could do more

Latest posts

Top Bottom