welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

alaskind

alaskind

June 26 2015 0161
June 26 2015 0191
June 26 2015 0221

SSLD right @ pre-flip...

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Rps20150629 221745 713
Looking good bro,I'd clean those bottoms out on those fatties! Lol.I've got some pics coming,I've just been dealing with alot so give me a sec.here's the garden at the moment.I have no seed production going on(which is nice),just testing.
I have 5 or so super sour larry deez in,a few ultrabrite,a pair of sour lemon bubba,and a bunch of sour banana larry and Ultimate banana,a pack of bodhi's Chemdog 91 x talk of kabul,some chembo,4 or 5 orange cookie dawgs,
chocolate chip mint cookies,platinum mr white, 818 ribbon,the yeehaw pheno of relly's wifi,818 SFV....
I'm still rocking the banana,kimbo,fighter,cooks and cream #13,glue,the white,sour larry,lem dog,mr white,lemon bubba.

alaskind

alaskind

The smells Im getting from these SSLD girls is nasty citric.... and Im not even showing flowers yet:) I am stoked with my Kimbos as well atm, errythin feels good, now to get the bloom on. I need to clean the bottoms of all my plants up, but this damn alfalfa season has me working around the clock... oh well, a day off soon hopefully, will let me zap some things off the to-do list. Your bloom rooms got me jealous again, but with my long ass vegg, I should get some yield
@alaskind here's my faves on the super sour larry deezView attachment 519586 View attachment 519587 View attachment 519588 View attachment 519589and yes,they're super sour

off these girls....

alaskind

alaskind

View attachment 519574
Looking good bro,I'd clean those bottoms out on those fatties! Lol.I've got some pics coming,I've just been dealing with alot so give me a sec.here's the garden at the moment.I have no seed production going on(which is nice),just testing.
I have 5 or so super sour larry deez in,a few ultrabrite,a pair of sour lemon bubba,and a bunch of sour banana larry and Ultimate banana,a pack of bodhi's Chemdog 91 x talk of kabul,some chembo,4 or 5 orange cookie dawgs,
chocolate chip mint cookies,platinum mr white, 818 ribbon,the yeehaw pheno of relly's wifi,818 SFV....
I'm still rocking the banana,kimbo,fighter,cooks and cream #13,glue,the white,sour larry,lem dog,mr white,lemon bubba.
I just noticed you wrote "chembo" is that Chem X Kimbo? or Chemo X Kimbo? either way, very interesting..... you got me wanting to pop up to Wa. to beg some family cuts from u ;)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
The smells Im getting from these SSLD girls is nasty citric.... and Im not even showing flowers yet:) I am stoked with my Kimbos as well atm, errythin feels good, now to get the bloom on. I need to clean the bottoms of all my plants up, but this damn alfalfa season has me working around the clock... oh well, a day off soon hopefully, will let me zap some things off the to-do list. Your bloom rooms got me jealous again, but with my long ass vegg, I should get some yield

off these girls....
Right on brother,2x stretch on them.I didn't see any herm traits but please be vigilant anyway.I hear you on that strong citic odor.I love it!there's a good chance I will be entering it somewhere lol.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
And yes @alaskind it's the cup winning hash cut I found almost 2 1/2 years ago x my ult chem 08 male.I set them aside due to some mutants popping up and bad testers.I know there is fire in them so I'm taking another detour to prove these suckers can boss!

H

happy b

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
A

Woah thats some cola right there.super sour larry deez!how do you come up with these names?they sound awesome aswell as look awesome.
iv looked through the thread but i cant see the exact lineage of the blackberry bubba ogers,sorry if its there and iv missed it.have you ran any of em yet Thunderfudge?
Yea there's some pics here somewhere of the blackberry bubba ogers,orgnkid bbk x motarebels(pre98 bubba x ogers kush).I called it Capri sun as well because it's spot on to the juice.
ok super sour larry deez.....
elite started with sour larry(sour d ibl x larry og)which predates lemon larry.he took sour larry and went back to sour d ibl for the bx aka super sour deez.that is mom's pedigree
Dad is my sour larry backcross 1 male,which is elites ultimate chem 08{(Chemdog 91 x Chemdog D bx)x elite's sour larry} crossed back to elite's sour larry,viola.... sour larry bx1.
In essence super sour larry deez is my mashup of an incross to enhance the yield and terpene profile while staying in the same genetic pool.by the numbers it's 60% sour d,30% larry,10% chem,and that's about what she looks like too.

H

happy b

Phew!fudge those sound absoloutley AMAZING!i think super sour larry d is a great name.it sounds cool and it gives you an idea of the lineage.
does it throw many sour d phenos?i chased a sour d cross that gave sour d leaning phenos for a few years without success.no sour d phenos.not that iv had sour d itself to compare but nothing stood out and i know sour d is LOUD and i never got any loud phenos.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
A

Woah thats some cola right there.super sour larry deez!how do you come up with these names?they sound awesome aswell as look awesome.
iv looked through the thread but i cant see the exact lineage of the blackberry bubba ogers,sorry if its there and iv missed it.have you ran any of em yet Thunderfudge?
here's a few blackberry bubba ogers pics
Rps20150702 210437 069
Rps20150702 210552 607

Top Bottom