welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

So I FINALLY got to go see my bean stash today.it''s 2 hours and 30 minutes away so we dont spend too much time together anymore.we visited for an hour.i held her close and then took what I needed and was on my way.I pulled out some gems for a few bros and a few treasures for myself.
I'm thinking jew gold x ult sfv Chem,purple suicide f2 from socal,and reeferman burmaberry.
Purple suicide sounds real interesting :)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Probably still to this day the best smoke I've ever had I just can't handle the 16 week flower
I took her about 10 which was too early.I was going to hit her with sour Larry bx2 pollen 6 weeks in but changed my mind.I lost the freaking male,so if I hit the one in bloom it will most likely be the ultrabrite.he seems to flower flower pretty fast,so maybe I can knock a week off

mancdank

mancdank

I took her about 10 which was too early.I was going to hit her with sour Larry bx2 pollen 6 weeks in but changed my mind.I lost the freaking male,so if I hit the one in bloom it will most likely be the ultrabrite.he seems to flower flower pretty fast,so maybe I can knock a week off
I've been speaking to a few guys that run a lot of haze and sat dom strains there saying put the light on a 11/13 and that knocks a week or so off too. I've got a pheno of this lemon that is a 11 maybe 12 Weeker which doesn't fit into any of my schedule but it's absolute fire and the buds are huge so I'm guna give it a go before I get rid :)

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
the Qrazytrain was the most potent,but too earthy.

That qrazy train was the first stuff I picked up from Exotic. I really loved that stuff. The earthy smell and taste was amazing I loved it. I was sad when it was gone :'(

That must've been your stuff. He was always saying it was from a friend

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
That qrazy train was the first stuff I picked up from Exotic. I really loved that stuff. The earthy smell and taste was amazing I loved it. I was sad when it was gone :'(

That must've been your stuff. He was always saying it was from a friend
the hog,qrazytrain,flav,and plushberry spent a lot of time here.lol.
We were just clowning on a friend that lost all his clones and had to buy a full rack of the hog.lol.what an absolute biiotch to cut.rofl.that was top shelf circa 2010.lol
I remember when I met ex years ago I had 100 varieties in house.nirvana and Dutch passion''s whole catalog,half of greenhouse's,3 UW hybrids,thunderfuck,pitbull,Berkeley blues,purple cream (I miss that one),and a bunch of visc seeds,the purps.lol.
I think the only one still floating around is the super lemon haze pheno i backcrossed.....the good old days

Last edited:
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Sour Larry x ult sfv Chem grown and shown by @Big Buddy
Rps20160818 131555 549
Sour Banana Larry grown and shown by cap
Rps20160818 131802 215

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
@wobbly goblin I swear I was just thinking about you yesterday.what are you growing these days?I hope you're keeping cool.

Top Bottom