welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
UltraBrite with Ultimate Chem 08 f2 live resin
Rps20160827 021817 522

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hookahs cut of UltraBrite at 4 weeks on house and garden,hand fed daily (feed/water/feed).she stunk at 21 days and will bump 1 if not both my cuts out of the garden.

@ShroomKing I can see her being a smell problem without adequate means.It''s pungent to say the least.lol.great selection!
Rps20160827 030141

Last edited:
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
A little heavy that for a wake a bake imo lol :)
LOL. Does look extreme.

Hookahs cut of UltraBrite at 4 weeks on house and garden,hand fed daily (feed/water/feed).she stunk at 21 days and will bump 1 if not both my cuts out of the garden.

@ShroomKing I can see her being a smell problem without adequate means.It''s pungent to say the least.lol.great selection!View attachment 628921

Oh man, that's awesome. Thanks! I really felt she was special. I can see that she is bulking up much better for you than she did for me. I had a few small deficiencies around week two or three both runs that probably slowed her down.

Keep grinding bro.
Peace

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Man she's going to be chunky. I can't wait to see what kind of terps that has.
I'm trying not to put my nose in her too early and get any false expectations.lol.I do that.haha

My original thought with these was a parallel project to the ultraBrite so I could have another gene pool that was similar but different to tweak the UB a few different ways.

The white
UC 08 f2
White x UC 08 f1
White x (white x uc 08 f1)
(White x fire) x uc08 f1
(White x fire) x UC SFV
UC SFV f1 male
All part of the masterplan
The big BUT is that WiFi pheno I used looked like the #3 but seems to produce a lot of fire og heavy offspring.I'm concentrating on UB compatible varieties,so those take a back seat for the moment.I had to throw one in tho!

I do have raskal and norcal fire crossed to ucsfv and some fire og bx1s from ogr for when that day comes tho....

Latest posts

Top Bottom