welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hey @thunderfudge .

Here is the other mystery pheno.
Still named #3.

It's had it's tops toasted a couple times from stretching into the t5 bulbs.

Forcing me to supercrop a few & shut off half the lights (4 bulbs).

She got dried to the point of Wilt twice in flower from negligence during my depression after kitty was put down.

Start of week 8 yesterday.

I defoliated all the big fans yesterday to allow the limited light to penetrate the canopy better.

Today I noticed the buds had all swollen up and this was the first time the micro tent had such dense stank coming out of it. Made me happy :D, then paranoid :sweating: lol.

20170224 174509
20170224 174639
20170224 174652
20170224 174708
20170224 174725
20170224 174746

I don't expect you to be able to identify this one. Her identity has been changed beyond recognition I feel haha.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hey @thunderfudge .

Here is the other mystery pheno.
Still named #3.

It's had it's tops toasted a couple times from stretching into the t5 bulbs.

Forcing me to supercrop a few & shut off half the lights (4 bulbs).

She got dried to the point of Wilt twice in flower from negligence during my depression after kitty was put down.

Start of week 8 yesterday.

I defoliated all the big fans yesterday to allow the limited light to penetrate the canopy better.

Today I noticed the buds had all swollen up and this was the first time the micro tent had such dense stank coming out of it. Made me happy :D, then paranoid :sweating: lol.

View attachment 672677 View attachment 672678 View attachment 672679 View attachment 672680 View attachment 672681 View attachment 672682

I don't expect you to be able to identify this one. Her identity has been changed beyond recognition I feel haha.
sorry for your loss brother.I know about neglecting plants,lol.I can't tell on that one.I'm really leaning rorwatd the gth on the beast.it'll be obvious either way at smoke report.looks great buddy!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
sorry for your loss brother.I know about neglecting plants,lol.I can't tell on that one.I'm really leaning rorwatd the gth on the beast.it'll be obvious either way at smoke report.looks great buddy!

I've been looking at gth lately online.

And the more I compare the more I see the resemblances.

Now if only I could get the beast to stop stankin so much. Can't have the tent open more than a few moments before the whole house wreaks.

Tonight I opened up the bottom 1/4 of the tents door flap and inserted the watering can through the opening.
Figured the tent would just suck air inward from that point. Keeping the stank in.

What's your general experience with flowering times of the sfv & gth. I'm in week 7 now. Curious how long they will go.

mancdank

mancdank

Now if only I could get the beast to stop stankin so much. Can't have the tent open more than a few moments before the whole house wreaks.

Tonight I opened up the bottom 1/4 of the tents door flap and inserted the watering can through the opening.
Figured the tent would just suck air inward from that point. Keeping the stank in.

What's your general experience with flowering times of the sfv & gth. I'm in week 7 now. Curious how long they will go.
Maybe get a ozone generator that sits in your groom the same as the other guy posted earlier in thread just use it last couple of weeks. When we used to use the inline type they would only need to go on the last couple of week too until I worked out why the filter was failing anyway

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder

The dad generally puts a 9-10 week tag on anything,usually the latter.the gth was a 10 weeker,you should be 67-72 days

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
The dad generally puts a 9-10 week tag on anything,usually the latter.the gth was a 10 weeker,you should be 67-72 days

Not bad. I was reading gth could be up to 12 weeks and I was like :dead:

70 days is reasonable. I'm 44 days deep in flower as of now.

I'll bring the photoperiod to 11/13 after week 8. I think I heard that from you?

mancdank

mancdank

Not bad. I was reading gth could be up to 12 weeks and I was like :dead:

70 days is reasonable. I'm 44 days deep in flower as of now.

I'll bring the photoperiod to 11/13 after week 8. I think I heard that from you?
Haze can be anything upto around the 14 week mark but there's a few with shorter flowering times I know I've seen limo mention he does a 11/13 and that takes a couple of week off his amnesia cut but Shroom does his kimbo on the same lighting schedule but with no effect on reducing times but makes her real colourful he's posted pics of both lighting paterns and the diffrence is crazy but why it's reducing times on limos ams and only the colours on the kimbo is a mystery to me @Ecompost can u shed some light on this bro or any 1 ?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Haze can be anything upto around the 14 week mark but there's a few with shorter flowering times I know I've seen limo mention he does a 11/13 and that takes a couple of week off his amnesia cut but Shroom does his kimbo on the same lighting schedule but with no effect on reducing times but makes her real colourful he's posted pics of both lighting paterns and the diffrence is crazy but why it's reducing times on limos ams and only the colours on the kimbo is a mystery to me @Ecompost can u shed some light on this bro or any 1 ?

I've used diminishing light.
I've used 12/12.

I still need to try 11/13 the whole way through. It's something I've been interested in for a while.

mancdank

mancdank

I'll be flowering a mutant/runt next round. I got it stashed away vegging slowly.

I want to run it in a single plant grow in the same fashion as the beast.

It would be a good place to try it out.
Probably best trying it with something u already know this way u know if it's actually done anything that mutant ime can swing either way it could turn into a super mutant or just never quite take off its a shit call with em if I only had 1 room to work and relied on that 1 room I certainly wouldn't be running a single mutant but I wouldn't kill it either I would probably take a cut of it stick it in a party cup with some string and dopa rope it this way u will see if it's got the strength to pull through it or not before u waste all that real estate and give u the answer if it's worth holding onto or not

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Probably best trying it with something u already know this way u know if it's actually done anything that mutant ime can swing either way it could turn into a super mutant or just never quite take off its a shit call with em if I only had 1 room to work and relied on that 1 room I certainly wouldn't be running a single mutant but I wouldn't kill it either I would probably take a cut of it stick it in a party cup with some string and dopa rope it this way u will see if it's got the strength to pull through it or not before u waste all that real estate and give u the answer if it's worth holding onto or not

I haven't gotten to know any strains in my tent. Most any made it was 2 grows.

I feel if given enough love that even this mutant can turn into something beautiful. It's worth it! And if it turn out to be shite. Then I can just toss it.

I need time to top and train my next beast clone. It's rooted but is still revegging.

The runt is 58 days old now in a 3 gal pot. It has been tied down and has multiple tops forming an assymetrical manifold. It is the perfect candidate to be next in line.

I'm not planning on keeping it at all.
It would be done after it's 1 round. I just don't like wasting a plant. Once it's gone it would be just the beast clone.

My 1st decided keeper will be the beast. Once i get the runt flowered. I will replace it with the beast from then on.

Top Bottom