welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

FAB harvested last Saturday. I kept a little piece out to quickly air dry at chop to sample. The strawberry smell translated to the smoke in the exhale which was great. It’s mellowed out a little. I felt it behind my eyes at first and it’s pretty energetic to start and then mellows out and gets a little lazy. It’s still early and will only get better with a longer cure. The bugs weren’t huge but this was my first indoor grow and I learned quite a bit from this site. That’s what this is all about as a hobby for me, learning and garnering advice from seasoned vets
View attachment 791391 View attachment 791392 View attachment 791393 View attachment 791394 View attachment 791395 View attachment 791396
sounds like a nice smoke but when you're taking a photo it helps if you focus on the thing you're trying to actually highlight!

Limonene

Limonene

sour larry pebbles 4. No filters on these but i did tone down the light a little as my flash was too strong
IMG 7533
IMG 7534
IMG 7537
IMG 7541
IMG 7548

N

Numbar4

Mint Julep
Mint   Copy

Loving this plant at the moment, always drawn to her when I got in the tent, terps are leaning towards the MCC, soild structure lots of vigour, 2 phenos in flower

Strawberry Sour Larry

Ssl   Copy

Powerhouse, solid structure, wants to grow, got 2 phenos and they're pretty much similar apart from terps. Both are putting out large tops and one has nasty terps, love it. Has made me buy a new CF though lol

Ultrabrite
Ultrabrite   Copy

NHWhites

NHWhites

Just dropped two Pakman beans to run outside this year, hopefully my odds of a broad are equal to or better than 50%. I’ll veg them inside for the next month and then harden them off before making them outdoor only. I’m hoping for early finishers, late September would be ideal

Top Bottom