welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Numbar4

Had a great run, be chopping some plants this weekend and some next week.

Golden Retriever #3
Golden 3   Copy

Minty Julep
DSC08016   Copy 2   Copy

Strawberry Sour Larry #3
Ssl3   Copy

N

Numbar4

Nice @Numbar4! Your grows just continuously impress me! I'm thinking of running 40 ssl at work after the tempest,sour Larry lime pebbles and julep are finished.julep and a few tables of tempestView attachment 826952 View attachment 826953

Thanks @thunderfudge appreciate the words bro. Got me grinning with those numbers of SSL, I found a keeper from just four seeds. Nice line up, pictures got me drooling.

Harvested this weekend, 66 /67 days, some pre chop pics

Strawberry Sour Larry #3
Strwberrylarryharvest   Copy

Monster of a plant, multiple tops like this one, very dense and frosty

Mint Julep #3
Miiintyjukepto use   Copy

D

Digger

off the apple rock candy?

Not off the Apple Rock Candy. In this last drop, I scored the Apple Pie (Slymer x Sour Apple IBL) after waiting and waiting and waiting for that cock sucker to drop the Sour Apple IBL. I started 3 of the Apple Pie's this round, 1 didnt pop and 2 were boys! As far as chicks with dicks, his Moonwalker OG, threw nuts towards the end of flower, but 70 days aint that long for an OG to me. They didn't pollinate anything but I dont like bitches with strap ons either. The Alien Sledgehammer, that I paid way too much money for, was a full blown bulldagger and that bitch gizzed on a whole garden, ruining everything. Had a shit ton of hash that run. But I can say this about Rosie O'Donnell, that bitch was some good smoke for having a big dick and I'd be lying if I said I'm not tempted to run the FPOG x Sledgehammer beans that got made because of that. And although the Tahoe Alien F2 didnt herm, it was some chick weed. Give it to girls who dont smoke much, you know, like Subcool shit. I will run the Sledgehammer again when I ready for some knock out night time meds and want to possibly take a chance on it herming again.

D

Digger

Hey @thunderfudge @210beans! Hows it going?! Have a couple of CBD Man's going. I know it's way too early to tell pheno's yet, but do these look like they lean either way to you? I haven't run either of the strains in this line yet. I have one tall ass female, and two squat bitches. One of the squatters is a female, and still waiting on the other.
IMG 0007
IMG 0008
IMG 0009

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Not off the Apple Rock Candy. In this last drop, I scored the Apple Pie (Slymer x Sour Apple IBL) after waiting and waiting and waiting for that cock sucker to drop the Sour Apple IBL. I started 3 of the Apple Pie's this round, 1 didnt pop and 2 were boys! As far as chicks with dicks, his Moonwalker OG, threw nuts towards the end of flower, but 70 days aint that long for an OG to me. They didn't pollinate anything but I dont like bitches with strap ons either. The Alien Sledgehammer, that I paid way too much money for, was a full blown bulldagger and that bitch gizzed on a whole garden, ruining everything. Had a shit ton of hash that run. But I can say this about Rosie O'Donnell, that bitch was some good smoke for having a big dick and I'd be lying if I said I'm not tempted to run the FPOG x Sledgehammer beans that got made because of that. And although the Tahoe Alien F2 didnt herm, it was some chick weed. Give it to girls who dont smoke much, you know, like Subcool shit. I will run the Sledgehammer again when I ready for some knock out night time meds and want to possibly take a chance on it herming again.
that's ficked up.i don't get these "breeders".why put out seeds that are only going to ruin your good rep?fuckin dumb as hell.
Thanks bro.there is a general uniformity to lots of them between the couple rooms.she seems to be the fastest flowerer in the arsenal.hope all is well bee!
sure is bro.got some sour Larry pebbles#3(limos cut) in the prop rootin.cant wait to get em goin!!
and while iv got you here fudge have u seen the work skunkmasterflex is doin with the Larry?he took them bad bhoys to f8 which is pretty unusual these days.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hey @thunderfudge @210beans! Hows it going?! Have a couple of CBD Man's going. I know it's way too early to tell pheno's yet, but do these look like they lean either way to you? I haven't run either of the strains in this line yet. I have one tall ass female, and two squat bitches. One of the squatters is a female, and still waiting on the other. View attachment 827287 View attachment 827288 View attachment 827289
I'll have @svedka stop in.cw was just a bitch of a plant,the afpak tamed her alot.lol.i always called it a wind curtain,lots of foliage lol.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
that's ficked up.i don't get these "breeders".why put out seeds that are only going to ruin your good rep?fuckin dumb as hell.

sure is bro.got some sour Larry pebbles#3(limos cut) in the prop rootin.cant wait to get em goin!!
and while iv got you here fudge have u seen the work skunkmasterflex is doin with the Larry?he took them bad bhoys to f8 which is pretty unusual these days.
Yea skunk does good work.ive had lots approach me asking us to merge our larrys,I'd be down....

Top Bottom