welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Digger

You can do both. I googled praying mantis and a few sites popped up. One site was saying out of season, but I didnt look to hard. If you're outdoor, you may have 1 or 2 hanging out already. I cant grow outside, but I usually see 1 or 2 on my patio every year and I dont have any plants outside where they are.

Limonene

Limonene

B75263AA A6A7 41EF ACBA A531BE26AFFC
Gonna pop some of these tomorrow
White ass chem by fudge and berry man by 210. And some bodhi stuff. Also amnesia x fudges banana dawg made by a great grower and friend on IG could be momentous. That banana dawg female I ran put out huge buds and copious frost

D

Digger

@Digger i know somewhere that still has countrytime kush seeds for sale if u are after them

Thanks Limo! Not at the moment, I still have most of a pack left and 4 in veg and 1 small one in flower. If they are still available I might be ready early next year. Recently blew my wad on some Swami seeds and waiting on this Skunk line to drop, then I'm done buying for now. Good looking out! Good luck with your new beans you're about to pop.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I'm determined to get some strawberry sour Larry for my next grow. I never ordered from this site and i tried tonight. Unfortunately, it didn't work. In a couple days I will try again with a different card. I hope it works!!!!

Limonene

Limonene

38E7EEED 327D 4282 BEBB B2410E1DEDFA
About 50% of the room is sour Larry pebbles. Also headbanger og, the Mac, dark plasma and WiFi. Just popped a pack of fudges white ass chem which is his selection of the most utimatechem08 leaning female and white leaning male from an f2 of ultrabrite. It could be the other way around though. Also popped some bodhi space monkey and purple Wookie and something a pal made using fudges banana dawg male x amnesia haze

Monster762

Monster762

I'm determined to get some strawberry sour Larry for my next grow. I never ordered from this site and i tried tonight. Unfortunately, it didn't work. In a couple days I will try again with a different card. I hope it works!!!!
Card must be international. USA has a lot of blocks on other countries. Everyone will say just call your bank. If you got a big branch bank they won’t care what you say the transAction is denied by their fraud dept which they have no control over. I tried the talking to the bank manager to unlock overseas purchases and they wanted all the details of exactly where the charge will come from and What I’m buying. Welcome to the land of the free. I’ve been wanting some rare dankness strains but this is the only place I see em.

I’m Sure they would sell a ton more seeds if they just billed from inside USA.

Luckily I’m in a med state. I ordered straight from a USA seed bank. They don’t ask for a med card. Just won’t ship to any state not legal. But if it’s even medically legal it’s there in 2 days. But they have limited selections. You can send cash in a insured envelope but I think only overnight so add about $50 just to send the money. Look for a prepaid. I could not find one useable outside of USA but I just saw one now that I don’t need it. 7/11 or Walmart I can’t remember. But has to be international. A lot of em hide the words” valid in us only” behind the little sticker you have to pull off to activate
don’t be me n buy one of them n put a couple hundred on it to find out you can’t use it. Read the details good.

Top Bottom