welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
....when youre popping lots of ALIEN, OGR,and TGA.they're all very sexy girls,very hard to pleeze,I'll blow them out with npk,calmag and manganese, in the jungle.welcome to the jungle. Its going to bring u down.whua.
FIRE ALIEN STRAWBERRY
FIRE ALIEN URKEL
SPACE DAWG
THE FLAV
ALIEN GRENADES
LEMON ALIEN DAWG
CRASH HELMET
As well as
CALI CONNECT ALIEN DAWG v2
GRASS KNUCKLES X GORILLA GRAPE
I am light on the alien gear,just some a homie hooked me up with(thanks homie)everything is above ground.all I have to do is sex the alien gear and we are off and running.pics up soon.also FIRE OG BX

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Oops,one more strain,my buddys blueberry x lavender aka blulav.it did stellar my last round.all the flowers blew up and got the brainy action,light purpling.nice and dense as well with a strong blueberry scent,the other pheno had lav dom leaves and a spicier bouquet.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
F to back(in pairs)alien dawg,fas,grass knuckles,space dawgs,(singles)fa urkel.,Chemdog D cross,alien gear and fire og bx(2nd pic)3rd pic, alien gear unsexed
2012 05 26 120659
2012 05 26 120614
2012 05 26 120554
2012 05 26 120659

Afghi420

Afghi420

nice healthy looking plants. anyone ever smoked that crash helmet? interested in what the high is like from that strain, i heard it has a good body stone? im on a quest to find a strain that is kind of better then all the rest, smell and high. anyway someone suggested the crash helmet to me, just wondering what its like.

marski420

marski420

nice healthy looking plants. anyone ever smoked that crash helmet? interested in what the high is like from that strain, i heard it has a good body stone? im on a quest to find a strain that is kind of better then all the rest, smell and high. anyway someone suggested the crash helmet to me, just wondering what its like.

Oh so in other words you want what everyone else does.. the dank. haha

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
ive got lots of dank, im looking for the super special strains.
I hear you man.I only want the best as well.this is a keeper quest.for the rest of the year I will be popping gear and trying to find the best combo of yield/potency/flowering time/ease to trim I can find.that's what we all want right?plants that solve problems not give them.I will be narrowing the list and introducing a couple newness each run.next run I am throwing in a few OGR White strawberry fems and OGR FIREX18 in the mix.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
First run,one girl out of three seeds,I was 2f/3 on LAD and 2f/3 on grenades.

Top Bottom