• Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the new THCFarmer

I have spent the last 4 months working on the new design

Our aim was to make the site modern, user friendly and more focus on the content

I hope you enjoy the new site
(dark mode will come soon for those who dont enjoy the white)

If you see any bugs/errors please report them here :smoking:

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Welcome to the new THCFarmer

I have spent the last 4 months working on the new design

Our aim was to make the site modern, user friendly and more focus on the content

I hope you enjoy the new site
(dark mode will come soon for those who dont enjoy the white)

If you see any bugs/errors please report them here :smoking:
We respect all the hard work u put into the site for which we all get to be a part of.

1816 House

1816 House

The navigation in the store... I can't get to the seed store filters and seed categories bar unless I click on a seed, then the grower, then it shows up on the left side.
Is that by design?

1816 House

1816 House

The navigation in the store... I can't get to the seed store filters and seed categories bar unless I click on a seed, then the grower, then it shows up on the left side.
Is that by design?
Lol, I thought maybe the store landing page was maximized for highlighting new stock, and clicking on anything would bring up the left navigation sidebar when the new page loaded.
Then I couldn't find it and clicked in mad panic on everything, older folks get cranky when buttons get moved.

I like the simple search filters, that should keep shoppers looking at more cultivars rather than focusing on just one aspect and low maintenance for you.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

It would be helpful to have at the top of each page a Reply button and First Unread

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

Looks good, except I like dark mode };-)

The one thing I noticed was the main forum page top frame has the mbferts banner in the middle with nothing around it and the 'contact us" frame on the right has all the letters vertically like there's only enough space for a couple of letters before going to the next line ... if you know what I mean

IMG 20170930 130121
IMG 20170930 130143

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom