Welcome To The New Thcfarmer

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RikkiBea

Welcome to the new THCFarmer

I have spent the last 4 months working on the new design

Our aim was to make the site modern, user friendly and more focus on the content

I hope you enjoy the new site
(dark mode will come soon for those who dont enjoy the white)

If you see any bugs/errors please report them here :smoking:
You cud always turn ur brightness on ur device display controls til the dark mode is finished, only thing with dark mode your fonts are going to show up brighter so might be something to consider once ur changing background colors...just a thought to toss in when making suggestions lol..we gonna get old..back in my day if we wasn't growing outside we was using florescent lights n heat lamps in soil..growing stuff half the people never heard of like Panama Red Alcapoco Gold, and Sicilmilian..these days u got sodium bulbs n growing kush, Blue Dream so many can't even think of all the names lol..n you don't even need soil..grow them on rocks with good fertilizer..so speaking of old over brightness of back ground color must come from the guys my age growing this Panama red..but man it was great bud lol Sicilmilian was like two toke bud and that's all you need...ahhh yes the good OLD days lol..

showmegreen

showmegreen

You cud always turn ur brightness on ur device display controls til the dark mode is finished, only thing with dark mode your fonts are going to show up brighter so might be something to consider once ur changing background colors...just a thought to toss in when making suggestions lol..we gonna get old..back in my day if we wasn't growing outside we was using florescent lights n heat lamps in soil..growing stuff half the people never heard of like Panama Red Alcapoco Gold, and Sicilmilian..these days u got sodium bulbs n growing kush, Blue Dream so many can't even think of all the names lol..n you don't even need soil..grow them on rocks with good fertilizer..so speaking of old over brightness of back ground color must come from the guys my age growing this Panama red..but man it was great bud lol Sicilmilian was like two toke bud and that's all you need...ahhh yes the good OLD days lol..
Don't fergit bout all them shatters an oils an edibles an waxes an hashes! Things sure have changed! It has gone from people cookin dope and growin marijuana. To growin dope and cookin marijuana. World is movin forward in reverse I tell ya!!

B

Burned Haze

^
Some people need extract to live and do not want to smoke a bunch to get their medcine or want a stronger version. Just like beer and liquor (higher %)

Does not mean it’s any worse ? Boo hoo

showmegreen

showmegreen

^
Some people need extract to live and do not want to smoke a bunch to get their medcine or want a stronger version. Just like beer and liquor (higher %)

I totally understand the need for medicine.
I personally am bi- polar hypo manic along with chronic pain associated with fatty tumors in my muscle tendons. Weed has been medicine for me for over 30 years. Living in Missouri I am not afforded the luxury of open usage of what works for me. I've tried every medicines available. None work as effectively as mj. It helps as an anti psychotic as well as a pain reliever. I have had my house raided and they found nothing. I've had my kids taken from me unjustly. Been labeled a drug dealer and have never sold drugs ever. I've been sociologicly shunned for my proponance of marijuana. I fight the good fight for the choice in alternative medicines. I've beat the demon alcohol. I've kicked opiates asses. I've conquered the lobotomy that pharma antipsychotics give you. I just want my kids back and to function normally. If I could get oils and the like readily I would. I was not bitching I was just reveling in the new ways versus the gut old days. Peace

R

RikkiBea

^

^

Burned haze I hear you, I was active smoker for years, but getting older, smoking makes me cough harder which makes the pain unbearable so I been looking more into the Tinctures and oils and away from smoking, if I can put 4 drops of liquid under my tongue and manage my pain most of the day I'm for that..smoking is more of a high verses eating which hits the body a lot nicer, but as I'm getting deeper into my research and I'm reading it's helping cancer patients not just with pain but an alternative to chemo and working..but how ever you ingest it it's your preference...aint no different between a pill from a pharmacy or that same prescription filled liquid form, for me the smoking is causing more pain from the straining that coughing is causing and now been experimenting with the edibles but thinking the oil method is gonna be a better way especially when you are able to control ur daily dosage lot more accurate than smoking a Jay or bowl..most of the time I couldn't get through the coughing to get a good dose, then hour or two I'm napping lol..but just wanted say I agree

Top Bottom