Welcome

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

If you came from CanCom, you are in a much better place! If you just stumbled in..... WELCOME.

I forgot I'd even signed up there and never used that forum or the handle blackhash til a few months ago when my son was looking to get legal and I joined in and started posting in the NM forum. I joined there in 2006
after OG/HS went down and had to be emailed my user name a few months ago when I tried to sign up and found I was already a member. LOL. Gosh I'm gonna miss that place...LOL.

Evidently "someone' complained about my cut-to-the-chaff approach to speaking TRUTHFULLY about MMJ and NM MMJ in general, as wellas my take on the NM "producers" so ALL OF MY POSTS WERE DELETED by Sucko4Butt just before he banned me "forever"...as if that place is gonna last. LOL. What a waste of bandwidth...

Here @ the Farm we can share PM's and other fun things. heeheeehe. Some of ya know what I'm talking about already and it can only get better from here...

s h

sky high

sky high

Well...I was, alphonso. LOL. Like I say, I didn't even remember creating that account WAYYYY back in 2006 and had to ask for my info the first time to sign in again after 4 years. That's the only place I've ever used that handle and I've definitely >retired< it now.

I have a lot more pics of my grow here. I didn't reveal everything I have going on over there because the entire place seemed kinda pent up/hesitant. I won't spend a lot of time talking about it, but needless to say, a whole bunch of those folks have a whole lot to learn about the way the "pot" business works..."non-profit" or not. (same thing)

glad ya headed over, bro

s h

M

MediMary

yes nobody seemed to be very knowledgeable at the cannabis boards, here there are lots of great growers, and lots of great info to learn from.

A

alfonso2002

If you came from CanCom, you are in a much better place! If you just stumbled in..... WELCOME.

I forgot I'd even signed up there and never used that forum or the handle blackhash til a few months ago when my son was looking to get legal and I joined in and started posting in the NM forum. I joined there in 2006
after OG/HS went down and had to be emailed my user name a few months ago when I tried to sign up and found I was already a member. LOL. Gosh I'm gonna miss that place...LOL.

Evidently "someone' complained about my cut-to-the-chaff approach to speaking TRUTHFULLY about MMJ and NM MMJ in general, as wellas my take on the NM "producers" so ALL OF MY POSTS WERE DELETED by Sucko4Butt just before he banned me "forever"...as if that place is gonna last. LOL. What a waste of bandwidth...

Here @ the Farm we can share PM's and other fun things. heeheeehe. Some of ya know what I'm talking about already and it can only get better from here...

s h

Thank you skyhigh for getting us over to this site I think this is a way better place than where we were New Mexicans in the nmmp have a place to call home AGAIN THANK YOU.

sky high

sky high

Glad to do it, alphonso. You folks deserve a place where you can feel comfortable reaching out to others and can "grow" your friendships...

and some BIG plants too, of course!

Rock it, New Mexico!

sky high

sky high

and highly ADDICTIVE. LOL

Again...I'm glad to see some NM folks migrating over from lostcause.com (Cancom).

Hadn't been back over there for a bit...so made a visit this AM.

I see some danger signs. Growers guild/patient guild ran by the same people? Can't be. These have 2 different (or should) focuses. If they are secretly lumped together the patients will lose out to PROFIT...which >IS< the bottom line even in a "non-profit" set up. These producers are running a business. Period. Don't believe ANYTHING else.

Other "huh?" moments in my read

15000 watts of light for 95 plants?
Folks are shouldering the costs of building a building to grow in at the onset?
Grower's "Guild" and "Patients guild" ran by the SAME folks?

I believe strongly that the patients need to organize and form a solid network that is A SEPERATE VOICE and has NO conections to the producers "guild". This network can easily be STRONGER than the producers themselves for they are ONLY HERE BECAUSE OF THE PATIENTS. At times I feel the producers (and the State) think it is the other way around....

grow on!

s h

M

MediMary

Hey skyhigh, Yes man you were right about the John Monad guy, He actually heads up the growers guild, and also goes by larry love,

I received an email from medicalmarijuanaradio(johns site) but at the bottom it was signed larry love.

The name larry love sounded so familiar, i did a search and found out larry love is the guy leading the growers guild.

I am actually the guy putting together the patients guild, but am honestly about over the whole thing.

M

MediMary

The gov would not let att verizon and sprint all become one company, because the phone companies can charge whatever, seems like the same concept here. But the DOH is not stepping in to regulate, 9of 11 producers in the guild, then you have fake radio personality pushing a bunch of hype.

I thought it was very funny how john says, the more producers we get, the more the prices will come down, just look at cali, everyone is growing, wholesale from the grower pounds are going as low as 1,200.00, but do the "compassion" clubs pass th savings on to the patients, hell no!
8ths are still 50-60 bucks.
And you really think things are going to be different here, when all the producers are working together.
lmao

I have seen several posts where john says the Producers guild is out to help the patients, but why he never mentioned he was heading up the program?!? WTF

these producer folks are crazy,and it seems pretty common sense they are padding their numbers, budding hope gave an example,
where he lists, Soil, Soilless mix, Hydroponic Modules, RO unites, greenhouses, 15000watts of light, and a back hoe, tractors.

I really doubt he has two greenhouses, plants outside that need a backhoe and tractor,, and another grow space with 15ooo watts,

And soil, soiless mix, and hydroponics.

some of the things he lists are fair, but lots of that list looks padded to me, I highly doubt they are renting backhoes, building multiple greenhouses, etc....

Instead of renting a facility, they aer bascally building a new facility and the patients of new mexico are paying for it, i found it funny, he says he only wants the best too, since the patients of NM are paying for it.

And again the patients guild was solely my idea, and alfonso has been the main person who actually wants to help.
The patients guild has nothing to do with any producers or anything, I thought it would be good to get patients together so their voice could be heard, but nobody seems super interested in actually doing anything to actually help other patients in new mexico, except maybe alfonso, and of course you skyhigh.

A

alfonso2002

Hey skyhigh, Yes man you were right about the John Monad guy, He actually heads up the growers guild, and also goes by larry love,

I received an email from medicalmarijuanaradio(johns site) but at the bottom it was signed larry love.

The name larry love sounded so familiar, i did a search and found out larry love is the guy leading the growers guild.

I am actually the guy putting together the patients guild, but am honestly about over the whole thing.

Don't blame you mimbres It looks like the patients them self's don't want to help them self's.

M

MediMary

thanks alfonso, man you have been really helpful, didn't mean to lump you in with the rest of them, scott also showed some interest, but thats about it.

sky high

sky high

Nobody is stepping up? That's damn sad, my friend.

NM patients........if you want to see what being a complacent patient will get you, look to your north @ our program. There are reportedly 750 patients in my county alone yet I and a select few others are the only ones who willstand up in Public (it's on community TV here!) and speak out.

I personally think many patients down yer way have been hoodwinked into thinking the "producert' model is set up FOR THEM and not for PROFIT for those running such ops.

We would ALL love to see more reasonably priced meds...but in reality ANYTIME you buy goods from a BUSINESS you are paying for the product AND whatever it takes to offer the product....which in this case and in the case of the "Centers" here who RETAIL MMJ from storefronts includes the cost of growing the product, wages, rents, and all other costs that are simple PASSED ON to the patient.

Growing your own IS and WILL ALWAYS BE the answer.

s h

M

MediMary

Nobody is stepping up? That's damn sad, my friend.

NM patients........if you want to see what being a complacent patient will get you, look to your north @ our program. There are reportedly 750 patients in my county alone yet I and a select few others are the only ones who willstand up in Public (it's on community TV here!) and speak out.

I personally think many patients down yer way have been hoodwinked into thinking the "producert' model is set up FOR THEM and not for PROFIT for those running such ops.

We would ALL love to see more reasonably priced meds...but in reality ANYTIME you buy goods from a BUSINESS you are paying for the product AND whatever it takes to offer the product....which in this case and in the case of the "Centers" here who RETAIL MMJ from storefronts includes the cost of growing the product, wages, rents, and all other costs that are simple PASSED ON to the patient.

Growing your own IS and WILL ALWAYS BE the answer.

s h
Yeah bro I know what you mean, Its not worth the effort to help others if they do not want to help themselves.

It is crazy to me how many people seem like they care about the cause, but when it really comes down to it, they could care less about anything other than getting high.

I lived on Oahu for several years, and every year there was a marijuana march, on an island of a million people, 3 years of going of going, and the biggest turn out was 5 people,
I was just talking to my buddy who is still out in hawaii,
Americans for safe access just had a meeting over there in Oahu and only a couple folks went, like 3.:dull

sky high

sky high

Same shit here. I see articles in the local paper where jurisdictions are talking about limiting our RIGHT to grow in our homes and NOBODY SAYS A WORD...though I KNOW there are hundreds of residential grows here @ present that could be affected and the LAW gives us specific rights in this area that CANNOT be altered by any town/county.

or at least that's the way it is SUPPOSED TO BE.

s h

Top Bottom