Welcome

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coolslayer

coolslayer

The gov would not let att verizon and sprint all become one company, because the phone companies can charge whatever, seems like the same concept here. But the DOH is not stepping in to regulate, 9of 11 producers in the guild, then you have fake radio personality pushing a bunch of hype.

I thought it was very funny how john says, the more producers we get, the more the prices will come down, just look at cali, everyone is growing, wholesale from the grower pounds are going as low as 1,200.00, but do the "compassion" clubs pass th savings on to the patients, hell no!
8ths are still 50-60 bucks.
And you really think things are going to be different here, when all the producers are working together.
lmao

I have seen several posts where john says the Producers guild is out to help the patients, but why he never mentioned he was heading up the program?!? WTF

these producer folks are crazy,and it seems pretty common sense they are padding their numbers, budding hope gave an example,
where he lists, Soil, Soilless mix, Hydroponic Modules, RO unites, greenhouses, 15000watts of light, and a back hoe, tractors.

I really doubt he has two greenhouses, plants outside that need a backhoe and tractor,, and another grow space with 15ooo watts,

And soil, soiless mix, and hydroponics.

some of the things he lists are fair, but lots of that list looks padded to me, I highly doubt they are renting backhoes, building multiple greenhouses, etc....

Instead of renting a facility, they aer bascally building a new facility and the patients of new mexico are paying for it, i found it funny, he says he only wants the best too, since the patients of NM are paying for it.

And again the patients guild was solely my idea, and alfonso has been the main person who actually wants to help.
The patients guild has nothing to do with any producers or anything, I thought it would be good to get patients together so their voice could be heard, but nobody seems super interested in actually doing anything to actually help other patients in new mexico, except maybe alfonso, and of course you skyhigh.

.......and me also.

sky high

sky high

It's pretty quiet in here..... what gives? I took a look at worthless.com and folks are posting more over there than they are here...where you can PM/network?

Saw a post there where someone said they may be the youngest patient in NM @ 23. FWIW, my son is 20.

Hoping to get some pics of his garden to share here. I may have to wait til T-Day when I think I'm heading that way....but we shall see. Hopefully things are goin OK.... I know we need to clone and take this to the next level. Just gotta make it down there to do it!

Make it HAPPEN, NM! It's up to YOU.

s h

sky high

sky high

I hope alll of you had a good T-Day. We're here in state..... and NO....I didn't bring the snow/cold with me on purpose. Hopin it's gonna warm up today.... LOL....

Did a buncha work on the garden here yesterday. Everything is rootbound so we're gonna be transplanting today....hopefully. Man...S NM needs a good hydro shop! Gonna make do with what we can find.....hopfully supplemnting with some products from this NM company www.soilsecrets.com. Their Earth Magic and mycorrhizae are off the hook good shit.... and we're hoping we can get some info on a good soil makeup using locally sourced products or possibly snag something good at the nursery. We shall see....

Took 21 clones last night in hope that some will root. 3 strains. Blueberry, Purple Urkle X the White, and Super Lemon Haze

Kinda looks like we;re gonna lose a roommate and take over a bedroom for more space. Yup...time to get a bit more serious....

I'll post up a few pics later.

M

MediMary

hell yeah sky, I will post up a couple of my last rounds of grows here pretty soon, my current run is just finishing up, but isnt anything to write home about(did 5 gallon standalone bubble buckets, had some nutrients problems, have some pics in the infirmary)

Got some New Genetics about ready to go in an UC system, White Urkle, Mary Jane, and Sour Queen.:icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin:

Latest posts

Top Bottom