• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
stop selling to people you dont know, grow the best weed you can and the people you know will buy it all. carrying bats and knives to meet peeps you dont know is crazy cause if you have to use it, you could end up hurt or facing a murder rap. Unless your built for it stay out of situations were you need a bat or a knife to defend yourself or property. it would be a shame to hear somone is doing 20 years because soemone stold 2 ounces of pot from them.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Thanks for all the positive statements Farmers. I don't have many people I can talk to about stuff like this. It is very appreciated to have a forum of like minded individuals who can really empathize with your situation.

I wasn't trying to stir up some contrived racist shit by bringing up he was black. Just stating facts in case anyone else happens to run into him. I'd rather we drop it or move it to another thread.

The funny thing about the situation is that I ride solo because most people are kind of scared of me when they meet me. I'm a bearded hill-billy living in the city. I drive a truck. I was in the military for 13 years and still carry that bearing and awareness. So most people think I am an undercover cop or an axe murderer.

I usually carry a pistol on me. I have for 19 years. When I do the do, I leave it at home. Had friends get serious time for having heat when they were driving hot. If I had it with me, I may have used it. That would have been bad.

I always have a lock back Tanto style folding knife on me. This is what I was using unsuccessfully to puncture his tires. I stabbed his rim so hard it caught in the metal. I wish I could have gotten a tire.

I was awake half the night replaying the situation in my head. Here's what I did wrong:

1) I let him lure me to the location he picked. I always choose a spot in a public place with security cameras in the area, and during daylight hours, if I'm meeting someone new. He led me a block off a main street onto a narrow road.

2)I let him have control of the product and the money (in his car no less). Just as I was thinking that I need to ask for that cash is when he slammed the door. This guy was quick. I was thinking to myself, "Hey, he forgot to pay me." LOL.

3) The biggie. I didn't listen to my gut. The instant I received a text from him saying that his car wouldn't start, my first thought was to cut my time losses and go. I was supposed to meet with another person later, and ended up calling and canceling because I was stuck in rush hour traffic. If I would have listened to my gut, I would have made a sale and been able to sell at a later date.

Again, thanks to all who read and those that took the time to post. I appreciate it.

I see everything as a lesson. I learned a hard one.

They say smart people learn from others' mistakes. Be smart.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

There are simply plenty of better adjectives to describe people. Are there not?
Savana where you from? I know what their talking about. Im from nap, chi, cleveland and kc but recently relocated to LA. No thugs anywhere here except south central. I do werk there but never out of a car just in a warehouse you go never be seen. Im not aloud outside there bc im a"cop". Is what it is and sometimes truth hurts.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Savana where you from? I know what their talking about. Im from nap, chi, cleveland and kc but recently relocated to LA. No thugs anywhere here except south central. I do werk there but never out of a car just in a warehouse you go never be seen. Im not aloud outside there bc im a"cop". Is what it is and sometimes truth hurts.

Originally from Montana although I have lived in many different places: San Diego (oceanside, esconidido, rancho bernardo), San Francisco (hayes and filmore), Barcelona, and Vancouver. People are people, I have been robbed by only white guys my entire life, does that indicate something about white people? myself? something else? Yes there are thugs of everycolor, but that does not make them "ni**ers" it makes them thugs. Unfortunate that a thread about JD getting robbed is having to talk about race but it is. Should we not strive, in the name of progress, to be better people and understand that we are all cut from the same cloth just act differently according to our upbringing. Do people of all colors rob? Sure, some do it on bigger levels than others...you can ask a Native American to school you on that one, and some do it in a horrible in your face jack you kind of way, that I have seen as well. I would argue that those who jack you are most likely products of socioeconomic factors than anything inherent because of skin color.

Lastly, I personally think one of the best things about this site is the expectations of civility. Racial slurs are anything but civil.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thanks for all the positive statements Farmers. I don't have many people I can talk to about stuff like this. It is very appreciated to have a forum of like minded individuals who can really empathize with your situation.

I wasn't trying to stir up some contrived racist shit by bringing up he was black. Just stating facts in case anyone else happens to run into him. I'd rather we drop it or move it to another thread.

The funny thing about the situation is that I ride solo because most people are kind of scared of me when they meet me. I'm a bearded hill-billy living in the city. I drive a truck. I was in the military for 13 years and still carry that bearing and awareness. So most people think I am an undercover cop or an axe murderer.

I usually carry a pistol on me. I have for 19 years. When I do the do, I leave it at home. Had friends get serious time for having heat when they were driving hot. If I had it with me, I may have used it. That would have been bad.

I always have a lock back Tanto style folding knife on me. This is what I was using unsuccessfully to puncture his tires. I stabbed his rim so hard it caught in the metal. I wish I could have gotten a tire.

I was awake half the night replaying the situation in my head. Here's what I did wrong:

1) I let him lure me to the location he picked. I always choose a spot in a public place with security cameras in the area, and during daylight hours, if I'm meeting someone new. He led me a block off a main street onto a narrow road.

2)I let him have control of the product and the money (in his car no less). Just as I was thinking that I need to ask for that cash is when he slammed the door. This guy was quick. I was thinking to myself, "Hey, he forgot to pay me." LOL.

3) The biggie. I didn't listen to my gut. The instant I received a text from him saying that his car wouldn't start, my first thought was to cut my time losses and go. I was supposed to meet with another person later, and ended up calling and canceling because I was stuck in rush hour traffic. If I would have listened to my gut, I would have made a sale and been able to sell at a later date.

Again, thanks to all who read and those that took the time to post. I appreciate it.

I see everything as a lesson. I learned a hard one.

They say smart people learn from others' mistakes. Be smart.

4) You met a fuckin stranger to sell him weed. <---- your biggest mistake IMHO. And now this bitch has your phone number.

datDANK

datDANK

HE WILL DO THIS AGAIN.. HE GOT A RUSH AND HE NEEDS ANOTHER TASTE.. SET THIS BASTARD UP

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

Man, that is messed up, sorry to hear about that, but at least your safe and didnt get physically hurt. Strong IRIE Vibes your way. You got a Great attitude about it. Stay Positive

squiggly

squiggly

one of my very good friends is black. and i aint got no problem with that.

While I totally refuse to say this shit myself. What I will say (being a white dude coming from an area that was 15% white and 85% black growing up) is that I understand exactly what he's talking about.

I honestly used to think this was a lame excuse growing up myself because it was something I heard from a lot of the white kids from the more affluent areas--but that was before I had heard more black people say it than white people as I got older and older.

Without making a lame excuse about it, more than half of my closest friends are black. In fact when I was about 17 a black man saved my life (by getting me off a cocaine addiction--think black snake moan with no nudity, cocaine instead of sex, and a younger Samuel L). When he came into bad luck over some bullshit, my mom and I took him in to live with us.

He's been there ever since, 10 years now. He is my brother, and tbh is one of the closest things to a father figure I had at home. He paid his debt for us taking him in a LONG time ago but he stays there so my mom isn't alone because it's a fucked up area. He's wanted to leave for a long time (my mom is hard to handle) but he stays because he feels it's right.

The hardest thing about me coming to school was leaving my mom there and he told me to go and that he'd take care of her. He's lived up to that and then some.

So I'm not racist against black folks, if anything I'm racist against white people because they're so fucking retarded and racist half the time.

All that said, black folks really are the most racist against other black folks from anyone out there doin it. They actually know the shit these idiots get up to sometimes.

I was robbed a lot growing up, and it was always a black dude--lol. Granted the population density of black folks was a lot higher where I'm from so that makes sense just from statistics. Even with that, though, I had to fight the urge SO HARD to start saying nigger. I wanted to more times than one, but I'm glad I didn't--because trash is trash.

Black trash, white trash, asian trash: it's trash. No need to discriminate, it is people who are shitty not their skin.

If you want real talk, here it is:

@ the OP, I got robbed about two months ago. Got taken for most of my seed stock, some equipment, and all of my plants. We're talking thousands and thousands of dollars here. I feel for you dude.

I lost about 15 different Alien strains, some of them rare, that I'm never going to see again. Depressing, but it is what it is. Sometimes you just gotta chalk it to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom