West Coast Cultured Solutions Double Barrel xl8 4k

• Thread starter Shane20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shane20

Shane20

Well here we go! First Log for me. Third UC run. First two were with Canna with ok results (looking for third time is a charm). Still learning and experimenting. Was fortunate enough to talk with Daniel last month and found out about their new nute line-up. So I ordered some and going to give it a test drive. Want to give everyone props here on the Farm! I stay up late nights soaking in valuable knowledge and information.

System- Double Barrel 16 site 8 gallon, 4k xxxl8 vented, kind of sealed room, one portable A/C, one Co2 generator, using tap water and UC line-up only, KISS. Strain is 12 Red Diesel, two white widow, one white russian and one GDP. The two WW and WR came out of soil. Red Diesel clones were picked up at club.

Day 1 was 1/16 so you can see some progress along with the pics. Well enough with the writing lets get some pics going shall we!

West coast cultured solutions double barrel xl8 4k
West coast cultured solutions double barrel xl8 4k 2
West coast cultured solutions double barrel xl8 4k 3
West coast cultured solutions double barrel xl8 4k 4
West coast cultured solutions double barrel xl8 4k 5
West coast cultured solutions double barrel xl8 4k 6
Shane20

Shane20

Fast forward a little. The pic of the one that I tied down is the White Russian 4 days after I put it in. The Root pic is 7 days in the UC. I will be pre-vegging next round so I dont have to veg as long in the UC. Overall room pic is 7 days in.

IMAG1094
IMAG1098
IMAG1101
Shane20

Shane20

Here we are at 2/08 starting to bend and train these ladies. Or as Jackmayoffer would say "Beat em up" Lol! Oh yeah the 3rd one in on the right was not doing so well (soil WW) so I replaced with a GDP from another Veg room.

IMAG1133
IMAG1134
IMAG1137
IMAG1138
Shane20

Shane20

Three days later after training they bounced back nicely. Root pic is 2/14.
Plant is the GDP that has been in the UC for 7 days. It was vegging in an ebb and grow for 15 days before the transfer. It transitioned smoothly. The Roots after 7 days in are going to town.

IMAG1141
IMAG1145
IMAG1163
IMAG1168
IMAG1178
H

hogan400

Very nice S20. Simple and clean, I wish you good fortune and health!

Do you have more fans overhead? Are you using a root zone enhancer or sterilizer? Im still super busy but in a week or so things will be back to normal....

h400

Shane20

Shane20

Thanks Hogan! I need to hang another fan overhead on the far end. The side that I am taking picture from I have my portable ac and my standing floor fan blowing the cool air over the ladies. Also a humidifier in there too. That damn portable A/C unit sucks my rh down. I am using the UC Roots with the CS nutes and thats it.

Shane20

Shane20

This is 5 days after last pics. Starting to eat and put on some growth.

Clicked over to 12/12 the day after on 2/17

Added Scrog on 2/20

IMAG1180
IMAG1204
M

medmaneast

Nice work! Glad to hear you didn't give up on the UC...As you can see, once you figure it out there is no going back...Keep it up, I'll be watching from a distance...Peace Med

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

How you plan to reach the middle? You crawling under there?
Im going to be doing to 8 xls side by side and am comtemplating putting them like yours or spreading them apart so i can walk the middle for training
Looks great
BG

Shane20

Shane20

How you plan to reach the middle? You crawling under there?
Im going to be doing to 8 xls side by side and am comtemplating putting them like yours or spreading them apart so i can walk the middle for training
Looks great
BG

Yes you are exactly right BudGoggles! I am not a big guy so its not to much work but it would be easier if I hung my scrog from the ceiling instead of the pvc legs. I can lean across and reach most spots for training under scrog and supercropping. Its just a little rough when I need to clean up the undercarriage crawling around on my back. Lol! Thanks for the props! Love your Grows! ;)

H

hogan400

I hung from the ceiling and the next medicine batch Im doing 2. Ill use the ratcheting light hangers to get a nice adjustment. I planned to on my first one but went simple in case I had to pull one for emergency reasons.
Really nice start here mang!

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

your looking pretty good... that cs line looks to be working pretty good I see.

St3ve

St3ve

I used to use the PVC on legs similar to that myself and yes it was a pain.

I ended up making screens outta 1x2 lumber with eye hooks and a little piece of rope through one eye hook on each side in the ceiling. Its much lighter and easy to hoist or lower with the rope and then I just tie it off where I want it.

Plants look good btw, best of luck.

Shane20

Shane20

Thanks QB! So far so good with the CS lineup. My only problem so far was the ones that I pit in from soil. The only one that really took was the white russian. I pulled one of the WW but the other one I left doesnt look so good. It is 2nd row from the right in the far back bucket.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Thanks QB! So far so good with the CS lineup. My only problem so far was the ones that I pit in from soil. The only one that really took was the white russian. I pulled one of the WW but the other one I left doesnt look so good. It is 2nd row from the left in the far back bucket.

Is that ss white russian that your running? If so is it from seed? I grew out a whole pack of wr a while back it was ok but nothing to write home about. Imo it was a good strain of the 90's but weed has evolved since then a lot. I dont think wr could keep up with these modern day kush crosses unless you found a very special pheno of the wr or something. On the flipside its a big yeilder and very icy just remember to get that room nice and cold for those last 2 weeks or so :yes i also reccomend taking it to 10 weeks as that was when it seemed pretty much done to me. Good luck im subbed.:)

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

I too had some beans from Serious and they weren't even ok... It was not the WR that I had back in the day... I remembered it being so good...

And as far as the soil to UC goes, I had nothing but problems doing that... I did make the mistake of pulling roots through the holes in the netpots tho and I am sure that only hurt them...

Things are looking great tho! Keep it up!

Shane20

Shane20

Is that ss white russian that your running? If so is it from seed? I grew out a whole pack of wr a while back it was ok but nothing to write home about. Imo it was a good strain of the 90's but weed has evolved since then a lot. I dont think wr could keep up with these modern day kush crosses unless you found a very special pheno of the wr or something. On the flipside its a big yeilder and very icy just remember to get that room nice and cold for those last 2 weeks or so :yes i also reccomend taking it to 10 weeks as that was when it seemed pretty much done to me. Good luck im subbed.:)

I purchased the seeds from Canada last time I was there. Cant remember off the top of my head who they were from but I will let you know when I find the vile I got them in. Lol! Thanks for the Luck I will take as much of that as I can get. Thanks also Monster! I will try and take some shots tonight when lights come on. It will be 7 days 12/12 today.

Top Bottom