IMG 1841

The Seedlings,.. Catnip,..
IMG 1864
IMG 1863

couple things i found about catnip,..
IMG 1842
IMG 1843
IMG 1844

The Drying Room,..14 days today,. another day or 2 should be about perfect,..
IMG 1862
IMG 1855
IMG 1852

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Hanging in there man! 😆 I couldn't resist. But looks yummy! 👌 😋 I like the small branches.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I’ll bet the CBD does help him! I know my dog got higher than hell when she got into my brownies! Thought I’d killed her for sure!😁 The chocolate probably didn’t do her any good either! From now on, I make vanilla brownies, because I am an idiot! I guess the correct term would be, Whiteys!

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I’ll bet the CBD does help him! I know my dog got higher than hell when she got into my brownies! Thought I’d killed her for sure!😁
remember i sifted the harlequin cbd plants than made the high concentrated coconut oil, well my good friend ate a couple spoonfuls warmed up abit and told me it was one of the best highs he had in a while,. mmmmm🤔
can’t wait to get to my landraces and heirloom seeds going!,..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
remember i sifted the harlequin cbd plants than made the high concentrated coconut oil, well my good friend ate a couple spoonfuls warmed up abit and told me it was one of the best highs he had in a while,. mmmmm🤔
can’t wait to get to my landraces and heirloom seeds!,..
You and me, both brother! Doing a swap with a fellow over in Spain! First time I’ve ever dealt with custom forms, and Spanish addresses! What a cluster fuck! Lol!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
The real seed company! But I may try few from the Landrace team, just to see how it all works out! I don’t know if they are affiliated or not! Both in the UK! But we got our shit! And don’t let the currency conversion bother you! In my case, PayPal made it easy and did all the work converting! It’s a good way to spend an hour or two looking at both the websites and the selections they have! You’ll be like a kid in a candy store! And at about the same price as the modern hybrids. Whether they pop or not remains to be seen. But they look as good as any other seeds I’ve ever got.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, I had to make a choice between that and Arcadian! The land race team has a lot bigger selection! I just wanted to try a few to see if they were just as easy to order from! I have 1 foot in the grave, and the other on a banana peel anyway! Spending a few bucks doesn’t bother me! It’s almost as much fun as growing them! It’s your fault, fucker! You’re a bad influence!🤣

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yeah, I had to make a choice between that and Arcadian! The land race team has a lot bigger selection! I just wanted to try a few to see if they were just as easy to order from! I have 1 foot in the grave, and the other on a banana peel anyway! Spending a few bucks doesn’t bother me! It’s almost as much fun as growing them! It’s your fault, fucker! You’re a bad influence!🤣
i’m my own bad influence haha 😂

Top Bottom