What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I don’t expect any big yielders! I just wanted to try, making some hash from the plants that the best hash makers in the world make it from! Yield is way down on the list of priorities! It’s like taking a trip back in time!
exactly what i’m thinking as i keep going back to this one, not sure why, maybe because it’s primordial,.. such a great description https://www.aceseeds.org/en/seeds/kumratredregularseeds/

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
kumrat valley

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
What a beautiful valley! Reminds me of the old backpacking days! And a beautiful plant. Looks like it’s about as primitive as you can get. I’ve gotten past the point of yield! Just the opportunity to grow a few of these plants, and stand next to them and talk to them and admire them. Trump’s yield tenfold! Fingers crossed. But you’ll have to get them somewhere other than Ace! Unless you’re connected over there! Oh, yeah! Our mutual acquaintance said he would be happy to help!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
What a beautiful valley! Reminds me of the old backpacking days! And a beautiful plant. Looks like it’s about as primitive as you can get. I’ve gotten past the point of yield! Just the opportunity to grow a few of these plants, and stand next to them and talk to them and admire them. Trump’s yield tenfold! Fingers crossed. But you’ll have to get them somewhere other than Ace! Unless you’re connected over there! Oh, yeah! Our mutual acquaintance said he would be happy to help!
want my address 😁

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Are you growing it? From that link I read it's at least 16 weeks flowering!
i want @Oldchucky to grow it outside as he can, im in canada, and dont want to grow it indoors,.
i’ve also read somewhere that there’s no such thing as plants needing that length of time to flower,. something about some strains will automatically start flowering when mature enough which some of these strains is 6 months, so if your gonna try flowering before maturity it delays and slows it down??? but than ya i see that in the description and i know or have learnt lots from this guys you tube videos,.. so i dont know
@Oldchucky just grow the kerala😘

Top Bottom