GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
here i am starting my next indoor grow with
2 vanilla frosting and
2 gorilla blue.
BFDAE029 DAA8 49E0 8417 A887622A0244

here the seeds are in a glass of 150 ml of ro water and 35 ml of 29% h2o2, so 7% strength for 11 hours.
CEA7BA94 5268 4D80 8A86 3BEC853827F2

here is a peat pellet soaking in the same mix.
6EF97F80 B479 4FFA B3E8 BFDC15F04AE1

here i’ve opened up the pellet after squeezing out the water, than fluff up a bit and making a bed on the medium, than i take spoon and scoop out a seed and place on bed and lightly cover up at least a half inch to an inch..
put in tent in heating mat, all should be up within 4 days..
68553704 0B0F 4C04 859A 36CDF8BF5939

in their new home.,
updates when they pop up.
22E6ED25 3DE1 49EE 8F92 7864ACF0AAC9

here i’m showing a seedling that is now ready for light nutrients as the two cotyledon leaves are yellowing and dying off.,

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Nick, i saw you were from Southern Ontario, myself born in Hamilton moved to guelph the year of 67.

I've seen no mention of strawberry fields festival in bowmanville. I met a gal there for my first time, her name was "window pane.... don't remember a whole lot after that other than that piercing voice of janis Joplin and i never liked her after that.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Funny , I'm starting a seed run also , trying to find a pheno I created a while back ,it had an unbelievable vanilla blueberry aroma , so last night I was browsing the seed sites to see if anything matched my plant , and I noticed the vanilla frosting , is that the humbolt new release ? I'm curious to see what you find ......
So that's a funny coincidence , that you're doing the vanilla frosting , I was just about to get a pack last night

dire wolf

dire wolf

Nick, i saw you were from Southern Ontario, myself born in Hamilton moved to guelph the year of 67.

I've seen no mention of strawberry fields festival in bowmanville. I met a gal there for my first time, her name was "window pane.... don't remember a whole lot after that other than that piercing voice of janis Joplin and i never liked her after that.
Gotta be careful with a date whose name is window pane 😂

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

haha i was born in 1967.. grew up outside of sarnia..
brights grove, lambton county..
lived in london for 4/5 yrs than toronto for 28 yrs now back where it all started haha..
never heard of strawberry fields festival least can’t remember..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Funny , I'm starting a seed run also , trying to find a pheno I created a while back ,it had an unbelievable vanilla blueberry aroma , so last night I was browsing the seed sites to see if anything matched my plant , and I noticed the vanilla frosting , is that the humbolt new release ? I'm curious to see what you find ......
So that's a funny coincidence , that you're doing the vanilla frosting , I was just about to get a pack last night
i bought mine from anesia seeds..
just google “vanilla frosting anesia”
humbolt should he an awesome version!

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

haha i was born in 1967.. grew up outside of sarnia..
brights grove, lambton county..
lived in london for 4/5 yrs than toronto for 28 yrs now back where it all started haha..
never heard of strawberry fields festival least can’t remember..
Canada's version of Woodstock
Screenshot 20210501 195911 Google

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I also have I high tolerance for edibles started making capsules out of reclaim from the dab rig- sounds like we’re in for a nice night . Lmao already
good hope your going to be up late i’ll need a companion! haha

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well speaking of the derek trucks show at el mocombo i got this off the wall as i think there was only two and i got him to sign it, just above laytons hat in pen..

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey G , no the seeds I started are my own creation not humbolt ...........

dire wolf

dire wolf

well speaking of the derek trucks show at el mocombo i got this off the wall as i think there was only two and i got him to sign it, just above laytons hat in pen.. View attachment 1119639
Funny , did I put Derek trucks on my list ? Saw him loads at the Alllman bro New York runs at the beacon theatre and then with tedeschi trucks band .....awesome poster with Stevie R

dire wolf

dire wolf

Funny , did I put Derek trucks on my list ? Saw him loads at the Alllman bro New York runs at the beacon theatre and then with tedeschi trucks band .....awesome poster with Stevie R
Is that srv in the pic with Derek ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom