What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

Jim Jamison & his father owned a pest control company and would visit the Terminix Central Whse. where I worked, I was lead singer in a band called"High Point",Lol.
Smoking week & listening to"When Electricity came to Arkansas", Really stoned!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Jim Jamison & his father owned a pest control company and would visit the Terminix Central Whse. where I worked, I was lead singer in a band called"High Point",Lol.
Smoking week & listening to"When Electricity came to Arkansas", Really stoned!
really jim and his dad, ah cool man, i want to hear more stories!
high point, anything recorded?
damn sad we lost jimi!
damn i have to go to work! haha..
you see outlaws, stillwater, grinderswitch, charlie daniels, blackfoot with ken hensley?
ah.. well enjoy your day, i’ll be back on later today!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i know the guys from this band, we all grew up together.

FourPlants

FourPlants

So... I consider myself a music guy, but I didn't know Gene Simmons had a label ever. I guess your buddies were some of the only people on it. Very cool

HeathenFarmer

HeathenFarmer

That pic of you in the tent is awesome 😎 living the dream. I’d love to grow some outdoor landrace stuff here in Hawaii, but I got nosy neighbors. Medically legal, but don’t wanna rock the boat. What genetics are you running outdoor?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
That pic of you in the tent is awesome 😎 living the dream. I’d love to grow some outdoor landrace stuff here in Hawaii, but I got nosy neighbors. Medically legal, but don’t wanna rock the boat. What genetics are you running outdoor?
one gelato dream from anesia seeds and a wild thailand from the ko chango archipelago, no breeders, wild.. think through seed city seed bank..

HeathenFarmer

HeathenFarmer

I hear good things about Thai outdoors. Looking forward to seeing them do their thing.

Top Bottom