• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Is that your mom tent?

And is that seriously a pail full of pre-hash? Wow.
no mom plants, just the grow going now..
the 5 gallon pail of weed trim? is from a friend, i’m not sure if this is the stuff that is from using a bud trimming machine?
i’d like to know?..
definitely not hand trimmed.. i’ll use for hash and oil..
here’s a vid of the stuff and some buds i picked out of the other bag..
6446949D 9C64 4B85 83EE 41D7E523AACF

PK1

PK1

Supporter
the sunday update..
and sunday update doobie😁
9 different kinds of hash and 2 kinds of oil..View attachment 1271243View attachment 1271244
View attachment 1271245

View attachment 1271246
Future 1.. View attachment 1271258
Harlequin CBDView attachment 1271259
View attachment 1271249
the future 1 clones are doing great..
View attachment 1271252
bubble washing of the trim from a bud trimming machine (i guess) results, coming up later..
sounds like a beutifull morning

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

You must have a lot of patience. I tried making bubble hash but I just got too impatient with having to change from mesh to mesh and all. Looks really nice. I bet it smokes real smooth. I had a few friends that did bubble hash but most were doing dab extraction.

Slab O' Glass

Slab O Glass

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i’m done with bubble washing.. the rest of the trim will go to a lightning fast QWISO..
around a quarter of the 5 gallon pail is still left to use..
after the first wash i decided to go to a 3 bag system 120,73,25..
did 4-5 washes per bag of weed, could of done more of each if i was after every little bit.. also cleaned each for much longer than normal..
had a couple screw ups like having the 25 and 73 bags backwards twice🤦‍♂️ and twice i knocked the hose of the washer while it was washing, got it pretty quick,🤦‍♂️.. smoked some of the “finger hash” from cleaning the screen and like yesterday the taste is ok but the buzz is great! must be from some pretty good weed..
23708DFC 2E4E 4647 A5B7 FDD092FA3BC5

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
a working day as it’s time to start supporting branches as they are getting heavy, so probably do a tent clean out etc first as after the branches are tied up i cannot spin the bags around no more, they will be in a fixed position till the end..
here’s an update on stuff made from that pail of trim from the bud machine trimmer..
one thing is nothing has a smell, so i’m curious about how the hash will turn out, pressing tomorrow, the oil i can’t complain, it’s fine as far as i know, been smoking it a few days now..
3FF05C08 615A 4154 9C2C F0131D53C966
2C568C0C D63F 44FE 9115 ADBFF5F31AFB
3F4C0177 F4C7 47DA B636 BE5312302B3E

with about a half ounce of bud i found in the bag of stalks and leaves i made a little of this
68360688 959D 42A8 A7FB 1FB999908AF3
12C2D483 4F94 401A B5FD 5B4AD54603AF

i know i’m getting high from the oil..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Good morning all!

sunday update coming up later, as today i’m transplanting/up potting the Future 1 clones and will be pressing the bubble wash. i did a test piece last night which i took a good pinch of each and did a hand press and both worked out fine with little heat so maybe this stuff is good to use after being mutilated by the bud trimming machine? so i than took both pieces and worked those together and again it worked out fine, so than i smoked it with the oil i made from the same stuff and i got a good buzz, no complaints other than kinda tasteless if that makes sense? anyhoo that also tells me that i can combine the two micron sizes and i could just hand press it all with a metal bowl and a little heat or hot bottle press or in the pollen press..
probably using the pollen press and i’ll take some of that and hand press it to show off, haha..
maybe i should take a vote for which method?
haha no..

Moshmen

Moshmen

Good morning all!
View attachment 1273167
sunday update coming up later, as today i’m transplanting/up potting the Future 1 clones and will be pressing the bubble wash. i did a test piece last night which i took a good pinch of each and did a hand press and both worked out fine with little heat so maybe this stuff is good to use after being mutilated by the bud trimming machine? so i than took both pieces and worked those together and again it worked out fine, so than i smoked it with the oil i made from the same stuff and i got a good buzz, no complaints other than kinda tasteless if that makes sense? anyhoo that also tells me that i can combine the two micron sizes and i could just hand press it all with a metal bowl and a little heat or hot bottle press or in the pollen press..
probably using the pollen press and i’ll take some of that and hand press it to show off, haha..
maybe i should take a vote for which method?
haha no..
Does each method produce different product/effects?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Does each method produce different product/effects?
well yes and no..
if you make a temple ball style and store it away for at LEAST 3-4 months yes you would notice a difference in all taste buzz etc..but for the most part the resin will dictate what kind of hash you end up with, likes harder moroccan or a softer afghan..
i could be wrong about the stuff i’m using from a bud trimming machine, but i wonder about it but test are proving me wrong.

Top Bottom