What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

the sunday update..
7 weeks 3 days flowering.. took out the last t5 lights yesterday so now just the1000 watt hps..View attachment 1278455View attachment 1278456Future 1…View attachment 1278458View attachment 1278459Harlequin cbd..View attachment 1278460View attachment 1278461
View attachment 1278465
the future clones have still to come fully out of being revegged, i’ve been doing some training on them..View attachment 1278467
View attachment 1278468
G.....from reading your thread it seems you're using your T5 6 weeks into flower then finish off with a 1000w HPS? Maybe I missed it but that's what it sounds like you're doing.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
G.....from reading your thread it seems you're using your T5 6 weeks into flower then finish off with a 1000w HPS? Maybe I missed it but that's what it sounds like you're doing.
yep your right i start out with 2 sets in there but as i need them for clones i’ve taken, i take one out till the clones are big for one than take the second out, i do have a few hps lights as i got cheap but because i tried of putting up the t5’s and taking them down, i just bought a 1000 watt hortilux hps, has a bit better spectrum than the hps i’m using now so no need to add in t5’s anymore..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
These work great for me .
@GNick55 wondering what your favorite way to consume hash is?
Love putting it in my bong one hitter with a SS screen personally. 🥳
i’m old and smoke like chimney haha..this kid hasn’t hit any bongs or had knives in ages, i couldn’t handle any of that anymore..
i like to mix different varieties of hash into a joint with tobacco and with oil on the paper..

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

yep your right i start out with 2 sets in there but as i need them for clones i’ve taken, i take one out till the clones are big for one than take the second out, i do have a few hps lights as i got cheap but because i tried of putting up the t5’s and taking them down, i just bought a 1000 watt hortilux hps, has a bit better spectrum than the hps i’m using now so no need to add in t5’s anymore..
Interesting. So even with the dominant blue spectrum T5's typically have your plants are flipping to flower with the light schedule change or are you switching out bulbs with different spectrums for flower?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
This is the order i think they go in..from biggest to smallest.biggest is the blue then red ,not much difference beteen yellow and orange with the purple the finest which water wont run through it. you can see how clean yellow and orange is that they havnt collected stuff all..its near all in the last one
View attachment 1283772View attachment 1283773
ok i’d say you got them in the right order.. 220,160,120,73,25..
you get nothing in 73 and 120? 🤔
and it’s this way with different strains?
maybe your rough with your weed and damage the heads? keep it in a bag rolled up? grab your buds during flowering?
mmm? just trying to wonder why?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Interesting. So even with the dominant blue spectrum T5's typically have your plants are flipping to flower with the light schedule change or are you switching out bulbs with different spectrums for flower?
during veg i use a 1000 watt metal halide, this grow i lower the hours by a half hour every 4 days so when i hit 12/12 as flowering will start with 14/10 i changed out metal halide for 1000 watt hps and added in 2 2ft 4 bulb T5’s.. than as i’m in the first week or two of flowering i take clones, but i have one single bulb t5 to use till clones start growing than out come the t5’s from the flowering tent as needed.. but no more of that..

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

during veg i use a 1000 watt metal halide, this grow i lower the hours by a half hour every 4 days so when i hit 12/12 as flowering will start with 14/10 i changed out metal halide for 1000 watt hps and added in 2 2ft 4 bulb T5’s.. than as i’m in the first week or two of flowering i take clones, but i have one single bulb t5 to use till clones start growing than out come the t5’s from the flowering tent as needed.. but no more of that..
AHA! Gotcha.......

I was thinking "This guys a master! He's pulling colas like that with a T5?!? DAMN!!! 😄

So you're using old school vented hoods? If you are and have the cooling issues under control try out a double ended fixture. I noticed a definite uptick in volume with one of them from the old hooded screw in bulb fixtures. I replaced a bunch of XXX Raptor hoods with Gavita 1000DE Pro's and there was a noticeable difference in dry weight. Same cultivar, same nutrients, same environment.

Last edited:
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Everything looks perfect man. I really like that harlequin. That was from seed, right?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Everything looks perfect man. I really like that harlequin. That was from seed, right?
yes from kera seeds..
i grew it for a friend.. after some light trimming as she’s just making edibles i got a half gram or so of finger hash and smoked it, tasted good but i think it made me straighter? haha

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

From their website:

The Kera Seeds Harlquin CBD is the result of a cross between a Harlquin and a Black Domina.

I had heard many times that harlequin is a pheno of ACDC, happens in about 1:20 ACDC seeds, and only available in cuts. Some genetic fluke basically. Seems like they might have stabilized it with the Black Domina. I'll give it a try.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
From their website:

The Kera Seeds Harlquin CBD is the result of a cross between a Harlquin and a Black Domina.

I had heard many times that harlequin is a pheno of ACDC, happens in about 1:20 ACDC seeds, and only available in cuts. Some genetic fluke basically. Seems like they might have stabilized it with the Black Domina. I'll give it a try.
the resin on that plant was amazing i couldn’t stop looking at it, the branches grow stiff as iron as when i got to it to open it up a bit i couldn’t like i would of wanted to, though i’d guess i got 5 ounces dry or so.. not a big yielder..

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Have you tried out Charlottes Web? I have a buddy in Cali that had a CW mother. If you're interested, I can hit him up and see if he'll send you a clone or two.

Madmax

Madmax

ok i’d say you got them in the right order.. 220,160,120,73,25..
you get nothing in 73 and 120? 🤔
and it’s this way with different strains?
maybe your rough with your weed and damage the heads? keep it in a bag rolled up? grab your buds during flowering?
mmm? just trying to wonder why?
This was off purple punch.and no im not rough with my weed..lol..and none of the others.they were hung then trimmed.there was only very small amount .its trim leaf off the buds not the buds themselves..is there a better one than 25 cause the water probably wouldnt run out in 24hrs.i ended up siphoring it out with a sringe.i havnt used it again and that was probably 14mnths ago.ive been throwing the trim away.so if i dry it a can run it across some screens.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
This was off purple punch.and no im not rough with my weed..lol..and none of the others.they were hung then trimmed.there was only very small amount .its trim leaf off the buds not the buds themselves..is there a better one than 25 cause the water probably wouldnt run out in 24hrs.i ended up siphoring it out with a sringe.i havnt used it again and that was probably 14mnths ago.ive been throwing the trim away.so if i dry it a can run it across some screens.
with the 25 bag you would close it and shake it, not hard up and down and it will empty quick..
never throw away trim, just store it, the resin will be easier to work with the older it is..

ninjadip

ninjadip

Have you tried out Charlottes Web? I have a buddy in Cali that had a CW mother. If you're interested, I can hit him up and see if he'll send you a clone or two.
That is a strain I've considered growing for an epileptic friend. Kinda the whole reason behind the strain's origin.
Funny cause I'm growing black domina, and you guys were talking about a strain that is a cross from the two. Curious about that Harlequin now.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Future 1 #3 “ runt” finished 10 weeks today..
E4616BBF 5D4B 4A4F 8926 B8798B57DA32
D95B30D8 696A 40D6 84F5 70BBF3224B2A
47F08D7A 84B4 4DAF B076 042E03D35DAE
8690F8B5 C98E 4E14 A067 069E3E957A25
1B71EDB8 A167 4997 AD13 E382C4EB799B
681F47F3 EDB7 4A43 B231 D2931B6DE0F4

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
looks like harvesting day.. 10 weeks 2 days.
rolling up a hash doobie of 9 different kinds of hash and 2 papers with 2 different kinds of hash oil.. also my coffee with thc sugar..😋
grab some cds..
than i’ll double check plants before going forward..🙂
20656010 8DC0 4542 B69C 98ED6CFB6ECE

Top Bottom