What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Id put it by my living room window spring summer and fall. Let mother nature do the work lol.
ya doesn’t need to be in tent, not like they need light while trying to root, an ambient light just being in in the room would work good enough for the first few days.. i’ll probably take out when i water the 2 bigger ones next, i just wanted to get the table tops on the floor so i put the clone dome in there first to get out of way..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
54DE77CB BFE4 40A3 9EB3 1960284FD41D
B8C82ABF C3F9 451A B8BC 20EE9DA38295
AA435B2B 37F8 4454 A8A4 A488B0C03F52

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i asked for these from a friend after he sent me this text…

A serious breeder has just shared what was a 6 year project with me… as he is stepping back from Social Media (and Pollen Chucking ha ha lol)

He found one Red Thai pheno in a Hundred seed hunt. He grew that strain out to a solid Red Thai.
He bred the R Thai to a GSC… creating a Red GSC… 9.5 week flower and then breeding Red GSC back to Red Thai.

This strain is now officially Red-Headed Hippie; 9 week flower

First pic is Red Thai at harvest; 8.5 week flower.
2nd pic is Red-Headed Hippie at Harvest, 3rd is a picture I took of the bud he sent me w/Seeds lol pic 4

I was given a bunch of each lol. Reg photo-period..

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

i asked for these from a friend after he sent me this text…View attachment 1329221

A serious breeder has just shared what was a 6 year project with me… as he is stepping back from Social Media (and Pollen Chucking ha ha lol)

He found one Red Thai pheno in a Hundred seed hunt. He grew that strain out to a solid Red Thai.
He bred the R Thai to a GSC… creating a Red GSC… 9.5 week flower and then breeding Red GSC back to Red Thai.

2nd pic is Red-Headed Hippie at Harvest, 3rd is a picture I took of the bud he sent me w/Seeds lol pic 4

Ahhh mannnnn. Why dont i have friends like you!!! Anyways, thats pretty sweet, cant wait for you to get them growing. We all know youll do em right.

Observationist

Observationist

i asked for these from a friend after he sent me this text…View attachment 1329221

That's crazy, I bred for a whole month or so lol.

Really just pollen chucking from two, three plants that was decent looking.

Moshmen

Moshmen

ya doesn’t need to be in tent, not like they need light while trying to root, an ambient light just being in in the room would work good enough for the first few days.. i’ll probably take out when i water the 2 bigger ones next, i just wanted to get the table tops on the floor so i put the clone dome in there first to get out of way..
I actually sit mine on my stove with that 15 watt bulb at room temp - not perfect but at least 70/80% success rate - if I could get my hand on one of those it might find it’s way in the living room ! Lol functional and looks kool as hell ! Lol

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

i bought some seeds to go with the next grow..
i heard about this, better check this out.
from the great Anesia seeds!!
https://anesiaseeds.com/product/future-1/
Right? Sensai @CannaGranny recently harvested last grow and took it too get tested and ended up like 37 and change. So cool to see someone growing the Vanilla Frosting. I am runnin 1 in a few weeks as well. Also the Imperium X from them. Did you start any of the Imperium X already? Great lookin grow and line-up thus far. Cheers to the finish line ahead and stayin this course

Top Bottom