What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I actually sit mine on my stove with that 15 watt bulb at room temp - not perfect but at least 70/80% success rate - if I could get my hand on one of those it might find it’s way in the living room ! Lol functional and looks kool as hell ! Lol
got home from work today and checked them out, all perky so i’ll keep the lid on but not closed.,
C08D3405 E2C9 47D2 86BB 358A266E3A97

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Right? Sensai @CannaGranny recently harvested last grow and took it too get tested and ended up like 37 and change. So cool to see someone growing the Vanilla Frosting. I am runnin 1 in a few weeks as well. Also the Imperium X from them. Did you start any of the Imperium X already? Great lookin grow and line-up thus far. Cheers to the finish line ahead and stayin this course
Nick and I both grew that Future 1, you should see his oils!

GuySmiley

GuySmiley

i asked for these from a friend after he sent me this text…View attachment 1329221

A serious breeder has just shared what was a 6 year project with me… as he is stepping back from Social Media (and Pollen Chucking ha ha lol)

He found one Red Thai pheno in a Hundred seed hunt. He grew that strain out to a solid Red Thai.
He bred the R Thai to a GSC… creating a Red GSC… 9.5 week flower and then breeding Red GSC back to Red Thai.

This strain is now officially Red-Headed Hippie; 9 week flower

First pic is Red Thai at harvest; 8.5 week flower.
2nd pic is Red-Headed Hippie at Harvest, 3rd is a picture I took of the bud he sent me w/Seeds lol pic 4

I was given a bunch of each lol. Reg photo-period..
That's a unique use for garden hose gaskets.

G

georgieporgie

day 5 of 12/12, thought i’d post an update as the plants will be waking up with the high pressure sodium, i’ll leave the T5 fluorescents in there for another 5/6 days..
the T5’s will be in use for new seedlings very shortly!
Why milk?

G

georgieporgie

mmm? must be an old post but milk is good for outdoor plants to fight off powdery mildew and i’ve also read somewhere that its good for the plant and helps boost its immune system..
wow...good to know. thanks man

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

my indoor grow?
ya usually,, that’ll happen the last couple weeks.. i’m usually between 50-55 the whole grow.. than last couple weeks 45 ish..
Thanks for this Nick. Knew my rh was too low this grow 😣 damn humidifier conked out on me cause pushed her too far without cleaning. Have a backup and it should be put back on the bench. May be in the market for something knew damn 🤔

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I run all through veg and flower at 45-55%. The last three to four weeks I cut the hell out of it and run it at 30-40%. Two reasons, it builds the hell outta some trichs and lessens a PM possibility greatly.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

still got the future going do ya!
haha sweet..
you seen the oracle octane from Anesia?
that’ll be in one of my future grows..
Yes this seems to be the go to med for my Daughter that has seizures. Seizure free for six months! It will be a full time staple of my grows for sure. So far, I have not seen anything from Anesia that is not just some fantastic genetics.
Im currently prepping to run some Thai and Cambodian genetics. What you got in the lineup?

Latest posts

Top Bottom