What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
i still have the stalk from a wild thailand plant outside.. maybe tomorrow i’ll go take a pic.. got to be 3 yrs old by now.,
Have made a hat rack. Other than that, you know how it is with indoor plants. I would like to see that stalk though!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Have made a hat rack. Other than that, you know how it is with indoor plants. I would like to see that stalk though!
IMG 8307

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I’m kinda shocked, now, it’s very weathered, but even with a general 75% shrink rate from drying. That came from one hell of a plant….that has probably shrunk a lot more than the general 75% too holy hell!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I’m kinda shocked, now, it’s very weathered, but even with a general 75% shrink rate from drying. That came from one hell of a plant….that has probably shrunk a lot more than the general 75% too holy hell!
oh ya the trunk was much bigger.. actually kinda brittle now.. there is no reason it’s still around it’s actually the mildew, mold, pest infected plant i made hash and oil from.. i’ve talked about on the farm somewhere..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
oh ya the trunk was much bigger.. actually kinda brittle now.. there is no reason it’s still around it’s actually the mildew, mold, pest infected plant i made hash and oil from.. i’ve talked about on the farm somewhere..
I do remember you speaking on that yep.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The sunday update..
Afghanica, Slurricane , Vanilla frosting..
IMG 8689

the clones of Afghanica and slurricane seem to not need the dome, so coming along nicely..
IMG 8687

still got harlequin and vanilla frosting plants hanging.. dyy it do trim a bit of harlequin, here’s a icky sticky bud..
IMG 8721

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
3cats

3cats

Bored…
not expecting it to work..
sift from trimming harlequin, gelato dream, vanilla frosting over screen..
View attachment 2060735
View attachment 2060739
View attachment 2060743
View attachment 2060749
View attachment 2060762
Don't take this the wrong way but fuck off, Its not enough you grow killer weed but you then turn it into kief and hash? I say this with envy in my heart lol, Do you share? I haven't had it in years its nice to see you've mastered the process. looks like Afghan Black and Moroccan Kief . ah them were the days

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Don't take this the wrong way but fuck off, Its not enough you grow killer weed but you then turn it into kief and hash? I say this with envy in my heart lol, Do you share? I haven't had it in years its nice to see you've mastered the process. looks like Afghan Black and Moroccan Kief . ah them were the days
Yeah I dc how u take it either Nick. Fuck off with all ur delicious looking hash and oils and stuff. Yeah! 🤣
Good stuff @3cats

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Damn that seems like a simple method though! Thanks for recording it all 👍
there’s more to it than that.. have to work it by hand also with nitrile gloves which is getting very hard for me to do anymore..
rarely that trimming resin sticks together, obviously plant contaminate included as i trimmed over the 149 micron so anything smaller than that fell through..
i’ll be dry sifting all of the outdoor gelato than making a chunk of hashish.. when the time comes and i’ll post the whole process..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The Sunday update..
Afghanica, Slurricane,
Vanilla Frosting..
IMG 8991
IMG 8992

Clones..

next grow 4 Afghanica
IMG 8994

well made another piece of hash using the stalks and fan leaves from trimming..

IMG 8974

IMG 8990

smoked a couple and it’s good..

Latest posts

Top Bottom