IMG 7567
IMG 7561
IMG 7544
IMG 7535

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Lookin real nifty nick. Might have to throw a plant or two outside. Looks like you can get a pound or 2 per plant that big.

How much defoliating so you do? How much of the bottom do you cut off?

Or since it's outside you just let her go until harvest?
basically just let her grow.. did cut off a few clones, broke 1 lower branches off while watering and pulled off a few little ones inside..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Next grow almost ready to go..
View attachment 2048970
the site for brooms brushes buckets measure devices etc etc
Atesco industrial hygiene ltd..
yes expensive but well worth it..,
fuck home depot, lowe’s, canadian tire, really any sort of department store is just a waste of time and money and the shit half the time does t even do the job!…

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
the site for brooms brushes buckets measure devices etc etc
Atesco industrial hygiene ltd..
yes expensive but well worth it..,
fuck home depot, lowe’s, canadian tire, really any sort of department store is just a waste of time and money and the shit half the time does t even do the job!…
Or breaks on the first go round!

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Man, that extra long broom shouldn’t get me as excited as it does. I need that. That makes life cleaning under a canopy waaaaaaaaay easier. Especially in a tent rig.
check out their stuff!!
your jaw will hit the floor with prices, but this stuff is fantastic their my tools to something i love.. i have lots more stuff i want like a 6 bushel poly truck with lid for my promix pre amended with dry ferts and so on and so on haha..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
check out their stuff!!
your jaw will hit the floor with prices, but this stuff is fantastic their my tools to something i love.. i have lots more stuff i want like a 6 bushel poly truck for my promix pre amended with dry ferts and so on and so on haha..
Yeah I’m definitely gonna hit that up, I actually need replacements for a couple of those hand tools.it’s kinda timely. Thanks again for the good word!

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

check out their stuff!!
your jaw will hit the floor with prices, but this stuff is fantastic their my tools to something i love.. i have lots more stuff i want like a 6 bushel poly truck with lid for my promix pre amended with dry ferts and so on and so on haha..
If you want quality you gotta pay for it! Plus I’m convinced all the chain stores sell used & refurbished stuff. I’d gotten two “brand new” Blu-ray players from Best Buy & neither worked straight outta the box. No shit,they wouldn’t even power on.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
If you want quality you gotta pay for it! Plus I’m convinced all the chain stores sell used & refurbished stuff. I’d gotten two “brand new” Blu-ray players from Best Buy & neither worked straight outta the box. No shit,they wouldn’t even power on.
i agree if say i want a kitchen aid digital kettle than i’ll order it from kitchen aid.. which i did few yrs back

Latest posts

Top Bottom