What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Oh, no, your plants have gotten too big! I'd definitely recommend a growth gauge and a watering scale so it doesn't happen again. Burn all these down and start again. 🧐
Yep, it’s over man, insert fork. Cut your losses and try again. Next time check behind the water furnace for Murphy. You know he’s just down there, watching, waiting……😂🙈

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The sunday update..
6th week starts today..
IMG 9547
IMG 9548
IMG 9611

Slurricane
IMG 9552
IMG 9550

Vanilla Frosting
IMG 9583
IMG 9584

Afghanica
IMG 9585
IMG 9588

Afghanica clones for next grow.. i will top them tomorrow..

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
F

fazbar3

well currently have 2 plants going as i’m waiting for early january to start the next serious grow,( the seeds) and these were just something to add in quickly with other plants being switched into flower but those plants suffered badly from white powdery mildew and being time to switch it just wasn’t worth it, so they were chopped done and disposed off, but than i notice the slow growth and other signs of stress in these two clones and within a couple days the wpm showed itself, so i was going to throw them out too, but i thought i try to save them, so i clean everything in the rooms with h2o2 and isopropyl.
than i sprayed them with milk and it has saved them in time for flowering.
milk has been proven to be helpful to plants, countries with lots of intense sunlight use it to save all sorts of crops where as milk for cannabis can used early on a day which will be hot and sunny or say a 1000 watt metal halide..
i’ve used it before on plants but wasn’t fully confident to advise others to do, as i’ve never had it indoors. but now i’m a believer of spraying the plants during veg just for the benefits to the plants it gives them..
Have you tried cinamon? It's an anti-fungicide. I add it to the water, I use it with fresh aloe Vera to germinate, for cuttings. And to foliar spray. Or you could just your plants with cinamon.

B

Bdubs

Very nice Gnick. I like the videos. Your content always helps learning. I am not and have not done soil before. Watching your videos and reading comments and suggestions always gives me more knowledge. I feel like I could work soil grow just watching you and learning! Thank you sir! Big contributor to our cause!

juanderer

juanderer

a couple breaking through already
View attachment 2078155
I'll be following. Put four regs in a few days ago. Two have popped through and the other two are on their way... almost there. Two different strains - hoping to get at least one female of each. We'll see.

I figure by the time I find out my current grow will be done and I can house them plus however many fems it takes to get a full tent.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
First run of mine, a great fall, melt temple ball! Second run, wouldn’t melt for shit! The real fine stuff under the 200! Tried setting the pan of boiling water on it! Even try the microwave! L O L! Very little melt! , it’s still gets you, good and loaded! Looking forward to the oil!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
First run of mine, a great fall, melt temple ball! Second run, wouldn’t melt for shit! The real fine stuff under the 200! Tried setting the pan of boiling water on it! Even try the microwave! L O L! Very little melt! , it’s still gets you, good and loaded! Looking forward to the oil!
obviously the full melt one is best but it’s hard to roll joints with it! haha i’m not complaining, though thinking of with the cleaned 73 micron pressed with the stuff from the table that was sifted through a 45 micron bag keeping what’s in the bag and adding it too the cleaned 73, most times i don’t even clean the 73 and press it and it’s great to me, if i didn’t have the pollen press than these methods might not work out so well..

Latest posts

Top Bottom