What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

Hey bro, had to check-in and catch up on your action, I've never made hash just smoke flower, learning is right up my alley though. Everything is lookin good over your way, I got Trainwreck x2 in the paper towel stage,Cheers SSgrower

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hey bro, had to check-in and catch up on your action, I've never made hash just smoke flower, learning is right up my alley though. Everything is lookin good over your way, I got Trainwreck x2 in the paper towel stage,Cheers SSgrower
i see that and good luck hope that one works out for ya and what the hell is taking you so long in learning how to make hash, hahaha..
thanks brother..

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
how’s it different?
we have one league called the 420, and they are all standing on the first tee smoking/passing around fatties, eating edibles… etc before/during tee off, haha..
I miss the grass and walking style course layouts. More links style.

😒 Non legal state here. Still got starters gettin nosy about smell and reminding about club policy 😤 GA pretty cool tho. Will be moving back to the motherland here shortly! Go BLUE
I’ll have to cross the border to get some of that Future 1 gold ya got there Nick!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I miss the grass and walking style course layouts. More links style.

😒 Non legal state here. Still got starters gettin nosy about smell and reminding about club policy 😤 GA pretty cool tho. Will be moving back to the motherland here shortly! Go BLUE
I’ll have to cross the border to get some of that Future 1 gold ya got there Nick!
absolutely!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
OK I found future 1 here in the states but is it the right one/ for real ?
Is there a better source?
i went to the site, doesn’t say much, i’d say no it isn’t..
canna pot ships worldwide, i think, i use them and i’m in canada,
i may buy some gelato dream for outdoors next year..

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

ok brothers and sisters, i’m not sure about anyone else who has grown this Future 1 from anesia but this hash oil stuff is getting me baked ..
@CannaGranny what you think of it?
I did honey extractions, but the way it had such dark sticky stuff all over my hands I had no doubt it would make excellent hash oil. On the honey, I took it a bit too far. If two teaspoons are great three is better? Ummmm no! Holy smokes, it was one of those so high you wonder if you have took a breath kind of thing!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I did honey extractions, but the way it had such dark sticky stuff all over my hands I had no doubt it would make excellent hash oil. On the honey, I took it a bit too far. If two teaspoons are great three is better? Ummmm no! Holy smokes, it was one of those so high you wonder if you have took a breath kind of thing!
exactly, i’m lost!! hahaha

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

S
i went to the site, doesn’t say much, i’d say no it isn’t..
canna pot ships worldwide, i think, i use them and i’m in canada,
i may buy some gelato dream for outdoors next year..
Sure don’t look like ours! One thing I have noticed is that the look is consistent so is the coloring. I agree with you.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
pictures just don’t do it justice.. like red/gold glass.. ready for smoking..
8753C80C 4C0B 4797 BA2B 5FEC35CA7CDC

steamroller

steamroller

I appreciate both responses @CannaGranny and @GNick55 👍.
Want the real deal delivered to NY.. I am willing to travel within reason which for me is more than most. Love to take trips on days off. Was in Maine last weekend.
Looove me some honey.
1 teaspoon and just the flavor makes me giddy! 🛸

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
56FEFBB1 FA33 419F 976D 0BDF0A738F9C

2.02 Oz Total
Grow is completely upside down so I decided to try hash making with my gals I pulled early. Fueldog and Purple Ethan. Surprisingly potent, bad flavor. Gonna press into blocks and press for hash rosin. Ya keep me motivated bro!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

="GNick55, post: 2866466, member: 110834"]
oh yes, starting this weekend hopefully..
[/QUOTE]

The 28th and 29th the sign is in Scorpio a water sign. An excellent time to plant. I’ll be popping some goodness too. New to my line up this time, Durban Ice, Cement Shoes and Lavender Jager. Let’s grow!!! 😍

Latest posts

Top Bottom